A little Monday Motivation:

w67orc6ichqf.jpg
  • spinnerkind
    spinnerkind Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: Yes!
    Calories: Just under
    Exercise: Yes, Milon circuit twice and 10 minutes warm up and also 10 minutes cool down
    Goals/Day: Today was a pretty normal day, so I don't really expected any challenges. However since I went way over board yesterday, my goal is to make a meal plan for the rest of the week so that "yesterday" can't happen again that soon.

Also since I'm new in this challenge, here is a bit about myself:
    I've kept my weight for 2 years now which I think is great, because I used to jojo quite a bit. When I was studying I also started doing sports regularly but did not really limit my food.. so I ended up with 211,6 lbs (I'm 5 feet 7), which left me rather uncomfortable with my body. So in 2014 I downloaded mfp and consequently ended up with happy 167,5 pounds! Then life (work and my partner) "got in the way" and while I still did sports, I was eating more while not exercising enough... I'm still quite happy with my body but I really want to get back to the 167 points. I hope these challenges help me to finally stay on track!

• Star9azer
    Star9azer Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    I've found that I'm an all or nothing type. If I have one bad thing, I have 10. Candy is no exception. Sugar is addictive and therefore the more you eat, the harder it is to not eat it! So, I gave it up completely. Haven't had a single piece of candy since June of 2017, now that is extreme I realize. I don't expect anyone to be that crazy! Just take it one day at a time, one meal at a time really, and tell yourself you don't need it and hang in there! It's a hard habit to break!

This is me too. I either have great days, or shattering days. I really like the way I feel when I stick to lean meats and veggies, with no refined carbs of any kind. Earlier this year I was able to eat this way for a few months and it was great - loved the energy I had, I felt great, was happier, everything seemed brighter when I didn't consider carbs something that I would eat.

Been struggling for a few months now, gained a lot of weight back, trying to get back to that place. Last night went out to dinner with family it and all went out of control after that and after getting home last night. 5000 calories is not an unusually high binge for me, and I must have been somewhere around there yesterday.

Starting weight: 151.0 lb
    11/5: 151.6 lb

Gonna try really hard not to let you guys down this next week!
  • gholderby1234
    gholderby1234 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone :) This is round 3 for me. I have lost 14 lbs and have about 30 to go. This group has been great for me. Whenever I don't want to workout or feel unmotivated I just scroll through the comments and get remotivated. I have also found I see the best results when I participate in the daily challenge. I look forward to a great month with all of you!
  • Angief05
    Angief05 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @Angief05 do you want that to be your starting weight for this month, or do you just want to add it to Sat. weigh in?

my weigh in was 230.8 when I joined.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Also since I'm new in this challenge, here is a bit about myself:
    I've kept my weight for 2 years now which I think is great, because I used to jojo quite a bit. When I was studying I also started doing sports regularly but did not really limit my food.. so I ended up with 211,6 lbs (I'm 5 feet 7), which left me rather uncomfortable with my body. So in 2014 I downloaded mfp and consequently ended up with happy 167,5 pounds! Then life (work and my partner) "got in the way" and while I still did sports, I was eating more while not exercising enough... I'm still quite happy with my body but I really want to get back to the 167 points. I hope these challenges help me to finally stay on track!
    @spinnerkind I'm right there with you, I'm down a lot, and I'm quite happy with my body right now, but I would like to take a bit further and get to the finish line. You've done great for yourself and you'll get there!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Angief05 wrote: »
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @Angief05 do you want that to be your starting weight for this month, or do you just want to add it to Sat. weigh in?

my weigh in was 230.8 when I joined.

@Angief05 She was asking because your 1st weigh in is actually Sat Nov 10th, since the challenge officially kicked off on Nov 4th, so she wanted to know if you wanted to update your starting or just weigh in on your normally scheduled day. Personally, I'd leave it and just weigh in on your normal day which will be Sat Nov 10th for Week 1.
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Daily Post ..Nov/5
    Track...yes
    Cal...Under
    Exercise.. Yes 20 mins ...Treadmill
    Water intake 8 glasses
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: November 5 Monday
    Track: partially (didn't log dinner)
    Calories: under, I'm pretty sure
    Exercise: 45 minutes Reebok Step Circuit Challenge
    Daily Goal: I am struggling with sweets cravings, thanks to leftover Halloween candy and birthday cake at home, and candy and cookies at work. My goal was to ask myself if I really want that and to be sensible with what I choose to eat.
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: November 5 Monday
    Track: partially (didn't log dinner)
    Calories: under, I'm pretty sure
    Exercise: 45 minutes Reebok Step Circuit Challenge
    Daily Goal: I am struggling with sweets cravings, thanks to leftover Halloween candy and birthday cake at home, and candy and cookies at work. My goal was to ask myself if I really want that and to be sensible with what I choose to eat.[/quote

We don't have kids, so we gave all the leftover trick or treat candy we had to the neighbor's kids--their parents love us for sure >:):#
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: 11/05 Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 4.2miles walk 70mins
    Daily goal: remember to take my sword with me because it is dangerous to go alone! Done for tomorrow!
  • coloradokat78
    coloradokat78 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    November Week 1
    Monday
    PW:165
    cw:164
  • coloradokat78
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Daily Post:Sunday 11/4-got confused about posting so posting now
    Track-Yes
    Calories-under
    Exercise:yes-2 mile walk
    Goals:My goal was to get 7-8 hours sleep (get to bed early.)
  • coloradokat78
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 11/5
    Track-Yes
    Calories-Under
    Exercise-60 mins running in water/Against Current and other PT exercises to help heal my broken leg and 2 mile walk
    Goals:Try to eat more variety-been eating mostly the same veggies lately and I need to change it up
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes- 35 min walk, 15 mins aerobics
    Goals or Day: Much better day today, met my daily goals :). 1150 calories, under 100 carbs and plenty of water.
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    Sorry, please take me off this month. I tried to PM you, but it must not have worked.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Weigh In Day Sunday:
    @eminater
    @WA_Teacher

WA_Teacher
    Week 1
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 211.8
    Current Weight: 212.8

Sorry, this is late...was a hard and emotional weekend.
  • WA_Teacher
    WA_Teacher Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, November 5th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 35 min. walk
    Goal: Last night: 4 hours of sleep :(
    Today's water intake: 71 ounces
  • AB0215
    Options
    November Week 1
    Monday
    PW:165
    cw:164

@coloradokat78 Awesome!
  • AB0215
    Options
    tecat73 wrote: »
    Sorry, please take me off this month. I tried to PM you, but it must not have worked.

@tecat73 I've removed you for November. Best of luck.
This discussion has been closed.