TEAM: Run Track Minds (November)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215 or Craig @craigo3154 .

Replies

• chanmartin
    chanmartin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Name - Chanmartin
    Weigh in - Monday
    Last week - 198.9
    This week - 201.5

Ugh. I’ve been awful about tracking and checking in since our out of town trip and it shows. Need to get back on track , but this is how the scales have worked the past several months - back and forth with the same few pounds.
  • redrob1966
    redrob1966 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hi, have been in this group for several months now and looking forward to a great month last wasnt brilliant. i am looking to get back on track if i can be as close to 250lbs this month that would be great. I ry to get 10k steps a day but i have been looking at mixing the training up a little will aim to get on each day to log i spend a lot of time in the car which isnt helpfull. i am looking at reducing calories down to between 1500 and 1800 this month and see how this helps with the training. the previous was from last month and owing to family and work wasn't a great month I did manage to beat my average 10k per month I have 3 days to reach a total of 400k for this month going to be a tough ask needing 50k steps during the week but if it was easy wouldn't be a challenge would it.

good luck to all new and team mates from previous months.
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options

Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 211
    Todays Weight: 210.8
  • tlgale
    tlgale Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, November's challenge doesn't actually start until Sunday Nov 4th...October has 5 weeks. So please put your weigh ins and daily updates in October for this week, thanks!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Jactop wrote: »
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 211
    Todays Weight: 210.8

@Jactop I added this to the October thread, it'll be your week 5 weigh in. November doesn't officially start until the 4th.
  • tlgale
    Options
    @gfrado @TimeToChange007 Welcome to the team!! :smile:
  • barbiedol46
    barbiedol46 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! I am also excited to start this challenge. I did this last year and did very well. It helps keep me motivated. I had a really hard year and gained back the weight I lost last year but I know that I need to get back on track so I can be healthy. Good luck all! Let's do this!
  • tlgale
    Options
    Gustaaf85 wrote: »
    Name: Gustaaf85
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Weigh in week: November week 1
    Previous weight: 100,9 kg / 222,45 lbs
    Current weight: 99,5 kg / 219,36 lbs

Woohoo...finally under the 100 kg again.
    Now to stay on track.

Tonight and tomorrow we get people over for dinner, my wife made her stew recipe, very good, and lot's of vegetables in it, but also high in kcal (around 900 without dessert)

And saturday we are going out for dinner with my parents before we go to theatre.

So i have to make sure i get my workouts done, and get some extra movement.

@Gustaaf85 I added this to the October thread...it will be your week 5 weigh in. November doesn't officially start until Sunday Nov 4th.
  • Vmfp2018
    Vmfp2018 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Team! I’m Vanessa from San Antonio,Texas. This is my very first challenge and I’m pretty excited. I’ve got a good 50 lbs to lose and am really over myself starting and stopping my weigh loss. I have an appointment to see a nutritionist on Monday so I’m hoping they can give me some insight. My goal is to track everyday and do at least 30 minutes of exercise a day!
  • aknroberts
    aknroberts Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm Alison from Australia. Been on MFP for a few years, up and down, rinse, repeat.
    Planning on staying on track this time. Currently doing no junk November a suggestion by my daughters to join them.
    My goal this week is no junk and track every day.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Welcome all new and returning team members!! Today is the beginning of a fresh new month...let's make it a great one!!
    I started an additional weekly challenge last month (not weight related), but fell off the wagon myself and didn't keep up with it. I will be giving it a try again this month. Totally up to everyone if they want to participate or not.
    This week I will be doing the water challenge again. So how it goes is, you drink your recommended amount of water every day and report here that you have and amount, for the next 7 days. You can add this to your daily check in (if you are doing them) or you can put it in separately.
  • tlgale
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 18 mins walking and 28 mins yoga (beginners)
    Water Challenge: Yes, 100 oz
    Goals or day: a pretty good day, managed to stick to plan. Having some major cravings though, guess that's to be expected after eating crappy for the last month (or more).
  • 2ndtimecharm
    2ndtimecharm Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Calories: Yes (barely)
    Exercise: Yes 30 min dog walk and 1 hr power walking
    Water: 64 oz
    Goals or Day: It was a pretty mellow day. I meal prepped for the work week, walked my dog, and went to the park and power walked for an hour. My water intake was a little less than I liked. I usually drink 80-100 oz, which is around half of my body weight. I have been slacking with drinking enough water for the last couple weeks. I will make it one of my goals.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No
    Water: Didn't keep track but not enough
    Goals or Day: Not going to lie, I did not meet any of my goals at all today. Was way over on my calories and didn't drink nearly enough water nor did I exercise. My goal for the rest of the week is to stay under on calories (set at 1200/day), under on my daily allowance of carbs (150), drink 100 oz of water, and exercise daily. This is what I have been aiming to do, but since Halloween I have been having all sorts of cravings because I gave in to all the candy.
This discussion has been closed.