Tracey's OMAD Reboot

tlblanks1
tlblanks1 Posts: 201 Member
edited November 2018 in Social Groups
I am essentially back where I started...BUT this is not the end of my story...It Begins Again!!!

I have again 30 pounds to lose...I will be losing it using the OMAD strategy below

aioiycvu04fx.png

Meals will follow the Basic OMAD rules (One Meal, One Plate, One calorie beverage, One hour) making use of the small plate

This is my plan I will be sticking to until I reach my goal, however long that takes. Splurge days will be reserved for major holidays and special events (My birthday/anniversary) only. The timing of my meal may change based on the day's happenings but there will only be one meal per day and the meal will follow the days specified meal type (Low Carb/Vegetarian/OMAD)

I will be taking and posting pictures of my meals. I will be weighing myself and posting my weekly weights on Fridays only.

Here is to a successful reboot. I thank you all for all of your past support and encouragement and look forward to sharing this reboot with you.

Replies

• tlblanks1
    edited November 2018
    r5o0k93l5ssh.png

Thursday November 8, 2018
    Today's meal eaten at 6:00pm
    Vegetarian OMAD

e3mk5ka2qwe9.jpg
    Spinach, tomato, onion, and cheese Quesadilla, Fiber One Chocolate Brownie, Water, Chocolate Kale Shake, and Water with ACV

I didn't drink all of the shake.

It feels really good to be back on track.
  • tlblanks1
    edited November 2018
    5gx52zewzh3q.png

I like this plan because it incorporates all the things that were successful for me in my original OMAD journey: Vegetarian meals, low carb meals, and of course regular OMAD meals.

I also like this plan because the only adjustment I will need to make to it when I reach my goal weight is to have my low carb OMAD meals be regular OMAD meals and go from using my small plate to using my regular sized plate. If I need to adjust, I will just make the meal a Low carb meal. Very Simple. I don't know why I didn't think of it before.

I will post my meal plan at the beginning of each of my posts so that it is always before me so I will stay on plan.

I also have my meal schedule posted on my refrigerator. No excuses this time.
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    :)
  • tlblanks1
    edited November 2018
    Friday, Nov 9, 2018

Happy Friday everyone, it is official weigh day.

skrwiikno32k.png

I feel really good about my reboot and my meal schedule. My vegetarian OMAD meal yesterday was very satisfying and I did not go to bed hungry. I got to sleep around 9:15 last night so I got in my eight hours. Will be working on making sure to drink more water today.

• Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Awesome!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    You totally have this!!!!! Love your new meal plan!
  • tlblanks1
    2dhjufdzwxux.png
    Friday 9 Nov 2018
    Today's Meal eaten at ~7:00pm

yheky49knpog.jpg
    Cheese crusted T-bone steak and scrambled eggs with cheese
  • tlblanks1
    edited November 2018
    e34g5neqs5m0.png

Saturday 10 November 2018
    Today's meal eaten at 3:45pm

mm4ffjdki5mx.jpg
    Domino's Specialty Chicken – Crispy Bacon & Tomato, Penne Pasta with Diced Tomatoes, Premium Chicken, Spinach, Alfredo Sauce, Supreme Triple Chocolate Fiber One Brownie, Chocolate Kale Shake, Water with ACV

Today was a rough one. I worked on getting my water in today and after I drank 32ozs of water this morning around 10am, I was EXTREMELY hungry at around 12:00. It took everything in me not to eat or drink anything. I held out until 3:45 to eat my meal. My eating window is 4-8pm so I was just 15 minutes outside of my window. I want to get my water in but if it is going to have me that hungry, I think it's best for me to drink it after my meal and not before.
  • tlblanks1
    cs9w4k04ldo8.png
    HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY TO ALL CURRENT AND FORMER MILITARY MEMBERS!!!

Sunday 11 Novemer 2018
    Today's meal eaten at 4:45pm
    7qwt1yibeen3.jpg

Sunday meal out - Breakfast for dinner: French Toast with Strawberry glaze and whipped cream, bacon, scrambled eggs, fried potatoes (did not eat the toast)

• ArizonaToast
    ArizonaToast Posts: 231 Member
    Breakfast for dinner is the best. I would eat it every day if I could. :-)
  • tlblanks1
    gmkm27woxbmd.png

Monday 12 November 2018
    Today's meal eaten at ~5:30pm

3l9lrfi18plv.jpg
    2 baked chicken legs, cabbage, Fiber one brownie, water with ACV, and a bulletproof coffee (not shown)
  • volgirl1322
    As always your meals look amazing.....
    I have noticed that with seltzer water and hunger no clue why, but when I drink the sugar free calorie free water earlier in the day I do get hungry......I love seltzer so I have to just move it till closer to meal time...…

You are doing awesome!!
  • tlblanks1
    Thanks Donna, so far my reboot is going smoothly but my husband has been away. He gets back today so I have to be all the more diligent in sticking to my plan. I think I can do it. One day, One meal at a time.
  • volgirl1322
    The husband trap.....I feel you girl......unlike me, my hubby can eat a ton and not gain an ounce.....I merely glance at the forbidden treat and boom +3lbs like that...…..and my hubby loves him some food...….and it is so hard to say "not yet".....Best of luck!!!
  • tlblanks1
    edited November 2018
    2gtte7gw4ra1.png

Tuesday 13 Nov 2018
    Today's meal eaten at ~7:00pm

hvb04yp6wmu2.jpg
    Scalloped Potato Roll, Fiber one Brownie, Chocolate Kale Shake, ACV Water

This was not a vegetarian meal as the potato roll had ground beef in it. I will be combining low carb and vegetarian tomorrow with one of my large salads for my meal.
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Meals look great Tracey. I'm glad you found your groove back <3
  • tlblanks1
    7b6wjr7cejbm.png

Wednesday 14 November 2018
    Today's meal eaten at 5:45pm

ezbthc1wtko3.jpg
    Cornish hen, salad, cashews, ACV Water

I just stuck to today's low carb meal instead of the low carb/vegetarian meal. I will be back on track tomorrow with my vegetarian meal.
  • tlblanks1
    It feels so good to be back in the groove of things. I love OMAD and am looking forward to Friday's weigh in.
  • volgirl1322
    You will do great I have no doubt!!!
  • tlblanks1
    qfb3titw0ws4.png

Thursday 15 November 2018
    Today's meal eaten at 5:30pm

45lbwo663414.jpg
    Salad, sauteed green beans with zucchini and squash, cashews, fiber one brownie