CW 188
  • cjscoey
    cjscoey Posts: 57 Member
    Name: cjscoey
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 172
    This week weight: 167.6

I actually checked this 5 times, I couldn't believe it!
  • dommylifts
    dommylifts Posts: 96 Member
    LesIckaBod wrote: »
    dommylifts wrote: »
    November 13th
    Exercised: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.

Still very much enjoying this challenge and the positive changes it has brought to my life.

@dommylifts Glad to hear it! And your new profile pic is inspiring -- you look strong and happy!

Thank you! It’s actually a photo of me at the weight I am trying to get back to. I picked it for motivation. Currently I am the photo plus an extra ten pounds of fluff! Lol!

So the picture is inspiring for you as well as us! :smile: Looks like you've got a good goal to get to! How tall are you?

I am 5’7. Thanks! I like the picture. It reminds me of being strong, which I like.

• dommylifts
    November 16
    Exercised: Yes. I did two workouts. First was lunges and good mornings, followed by jump rope, pull ups, and squat cleans. Felt good.
    Calories: No. I’m 2 calories over but I know I burned those calories while I was working out. It just doesn’t log calories for weightlifting activities.
  • auntdeb37
    auntdeb37 Posts: 32 Member
    edited November 2018
    auntdeb37
    Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 279.2
    CW: 279.2
  • emmclean
    emmclean Posts: 297 Member
    Hi team! Sorry I dropped off the radar last week, feel like I'm back on track now - have got my backside out for a run three times last week, 11k total and a great average pace as I went with a work friend for two of them who is really fit so I had to keep up!

Next week is HECTIC. Out every night for either social or work gatherings but I'm making a promise to myself that I will track everything and stay accountable.

Username: emmclean
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weight for Nov challenge start: 191.2
    Weight last week (not previously recorded): 187.6
    Weight this week: 188.4
  • LesIckaBod
    LesIckaBod Posts: 719 Member
    November 13th
    Exercised: Yes.
    Calories: Yes.

Still very much enjoying this challenge and the positive changes it has brought to my life.

@dommylifts Glad to hear it! And your new profile pic is inspiring -- you look strong and happy!

Thank you! It’s actually a photo of me at the weight I am trying to get back to. I picked it for motivation. Currently I am the photo plus an extra ten pounds of fluff! Lol!

So the picture is inspiring for you as well as us! :smile: Looks like you've got a good goal to get to! How tall are you?

I am 5’7. Thanks! I like the picture. It reminds me of being strong, which I like.

@Dommylifts I was guessing we were about the same height, and we've got about the same goal, too. Definitely inspiring - looking forward to joining you at that goal, hopefully in the next couple of months!
  • LesIckaBod
    cjscoey wrote: »
    Name: cjscoey
    Weigh in week: 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 172
    This week weight: 167.6

I actually checked this 5 times, I couldn't believe it!

WHOOOOOOOSHHHHH!!!
  • LesIckaBod
    emmclean wrote: »
    Hi team! Sorry I dropped off the radar last week, feel like I'm back on track now - have got my backside out for a run three times last week, 11k total and a great average pace as I went with a work friend for two of them who is really fit so I had to keep up!

Next week is HECTIC. Out every night for either social or work gatherings but I'm making a promise to myself that I will track everything and stay accountable.

Weight this week: 188.4

@emmclean Glad you're still here hanging with us! How did that gallery opening go for you, a couple months ago? Sounds like you've got an active work and social life -- must be fun, but I know it also makes the weight loss struggle a little more challenging at times.
  • LesIckaBod
    Happy Saturday, Gutbusters! It's the last day of Week 2, and today I'm looking for weights from:

@auntdeb37 - gotcha already
    @beachbunnydana
    @emmclean - gotcha already
    @ShareASmile
    @tamyka105
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Hi my baby is sick at the moment. My husband has finally said no to sugar and juice, after the dentist told him he needs three fillings (hasn't seen dentist for four years). So we have a healthy house after four years of marriage!!
  • dommylifts
    November 17
    Exercised: Yes! I had a great workout today.
    Calories: Yes. I stayed within my calorie limit.
    Tracked: everything.

I had a blast at the gym today. I know no one asked for it, but I made a little collage of a lift I worked on today. The hang snatch (the snatch is my favorite lift).

vh60msbbmph6.jpeg
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    November 17
    Exercised. No
    Calories. No
    Tracked. Yes
    Went out wedding dress shopping with my sons fiance. So was on my feet most of the day.
  • 12Sarah2015
    emmclean wrote: »

Weight this week: 188.4[/quote

You can do it!
  • 12Sarah2015
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    November 17
    Exercised. No
    Calories. No
    Tracked. Yes
    Went out wedding dress shopping with my sons fiance. So was on my feet most of the day.

Exciting! I would count that as exercise. When is the wedding?
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    November 18
    Exercised. No
    Calories. No
    Tracked yes
    Wedding is next July @12Sarah2015
This discussion has been closed.