Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Username: CindyJNC1963

Week: November Week 3

PW =(254.4)
    CW=(250.7)

Woooohooo...10.3 lbs this month. I know it will get hard soon but I'm enjoying the early honeymoon phase.
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username-liannexx
    Week-November week 3
    PW-225.4
    CW-224
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Missing Weigh In from Sunday:
    @silverstar65

Weigh Ins from Monday still due:
    @Momma3times
    @nurse_1
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Gjaholy33

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise No
    Goals/Comments:

Hey Slimsons, so I know it's been a week since I last check in and apologize been enjoying time with family but even though they have been bringing Dunkin donuts because my niece works there, every night I have maintain and not strayed from my eating plan. Although today I'm having my mom make me some keto friendly blueberry walnut and chocolate chip-nut butter walnut muffins and my sister brought me some WHISPS (cheese chips) so now besides my trailmix of nuts and dark chocolate I'll have other low carb snacks.
    MY SUBSTITUTES:
    instead of cake 》 my muffin
    Instead of chips 》cheese chips (Whisps)
    Instead of ice cream 》 NO SUGAR ADDED NON DAIRY ICE CREAM (have to be careful only 3 spoons a serving)

So 3-fold question for the team: Are you having trouble sustaining from certain foods around family and friends? If so, have you tried substituting some of your favorite foods on this journey like I am? If so what are they?

• gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: hollypopp10
    Week 3 weigh-in
    PW; 196.8
    CW: 194.2

Yaya awesome
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    liannexx wrote: »
    Username-liannexx
    Week-November week 3
    PW-225.4
    CW-224

Way to go!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: CindyJNC1963

Week: November Week 3

PW =(254.4)
    CW=(250.7)

Woooohooo...10.3 lbs this month. I know it will get hard soon but I'm enjoying the early honeymoon phase.

So proud of you keep it up!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Birda46 wrote: »
    Username: Birda46
    Week: November 19th- Week 4
    PW= (188)
    CW=(190.5)
    tough week. was in a funk after taking a few days off and have struggled with uo and down. this morning was an up day.
    I didnt get my hydration goals met, had too much salt intake and didn't meet my activity goals for most of the past week and a half. 😣

oh well. that's ok. water weight isn't a failure.
    I am keeping on track and starting a new day today. I see where I didn't maintain and that's ok. no sense getting twisted up about it. I'm still healthier than I was 4 months ago, 12 pounds lighter and in the same [better] mindset.

Don't Give up YOU GOT THIS!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Jaydoh120 wrote: »
    Monday Weigh-in

Username : jaydoh120
    Week : November Week 3
    PW : 242.5
    CW : 240.3

Not a great week. I do random carboloading during pms and went over my kilojoule allowance 3 times. Now the dreaded Aunt's visit. Next week I WILL do better!

This look great to me but only you know your true self so all I can say is keep on progressing!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    mexiconona wrote: »
    Mexiconona 11/18 Sunday
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes walking 20 min.
    Happy Thanksgiving to you all. I am going to enjoy my cooking and dinner on Thanksgiving and the next day leftovers with friends. Friday will not be a great day for weigh in. I plan to make pecan pie with light Karo syrup and plan to stay away from bread anyway.

Hey Happy Thanksgiving and that pecan cake pie sounds yummy. I'm going to try my hand at Butternut squash with pecan topping(thanks to @AB0215 recipe, not the same but hopefully it taste good.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over but at maintenance and I meant to do that.
    Exercise: Not yesterday, but got a good workout in today.

Comments: Last few weeks of the month. Let's do this!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday

Track yes
    Calories yes 👏🏼
    Exercise short dog walk
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise No
    Goals/Comments:

Hey Slimsons, so I know it's been a week since I last check in and apologize been enjoying time with family but even though they have been bringing Dunkin donuts because my niece works there, every night I have maintain and not strayed from my eating plan. Although today I'm having my mom make me some keto friendly blueberry walnut and chocolate chip-nut butter walnut muffins and my sister brought me some WHISPS (cheese chips) so now besides my trailmix of nuts and dark chocolate I'll have other low carb snacks.
    MY SUBSTITUTES:
    Instead of ice cream 》 NO SUGAR ADDED NON DAIRY ICE CREAM (have to be careful only 3 spoons a serving)

So 3-fold question for the team: Are you having trouble sustaining from certain foods around family and friends? If so, have you tried substituting some of your favorite foods on this journey like I am? If so what are they?

Great job staying away from the donuts!! That would be TOUGH to do.

I generally substitute fruit or a protein bar or protein shake instead of eating a high calorie snack. But I'm not doing keto....I'm just doing a regular CICO high protein/low carb meal plan.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise No
    Goals/Comments:

MY SUBSTITUTES:

Great job staying away from the donuts!! That would be TOUGH to do.

I generally substitute fruit or a protein bar or protein shake instead of eating a high calorie snack. But I'm not doing keto....I'm just doing a regular CICO high protein/low carb meal plan.

It doesn't matter what journey your on sometimes substituting is the best way to stay on track.
  • jcgator2016
    jcgator2016 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Mon 19 Nov

Tracking: No
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: I wish. Daily walk with the dog is boring.

Have to give Garmin a shout out. The silicon watchband on my Garmin Vivoactive HR was giving me a rash, so I called Customer Service last Wed. I told them the problem, the watch band was causing a rash, I had switched it to the other wrist and it also caused a rash. She said some customers have called in with same symptom. Long story short, sending me their new 2019 watch since they don't make the one I had. So I sent mine in, they received it today and will be shipping out new watch. I thought that was great. Garmin has me as a customer for life.

• CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post November 19

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, walked at work and also went shopping
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday

Track: yes