TEAM: The Slimsons (November)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Hi everyone I know it's been a minute since I post but I've been hanging with family but I'm proud to say that I have been tracking and staying under my calories even with e as ting keto friendly butter pecan ice cream not overdoing it as I only have 4 teaspoons at a time less than the serving amount so I stay under my carbs which I keep track with the Macros. I did make the butternut squash casserole which came out so delish and tonight I'm having mock mash potatoes with cauliflower.

I have one more day here in NC and I'll be back home in NYC Monday evening around 11pm so I'll jump on the scale then. I just pray to God that all my sacrifice paid off, I'll be so mad if I didn't lose any weight after I resisted sweet potatoes pies and my sister made 24 of them, cake, pizza and all the other high carbs foods although I did have 3 small helpings of regular mac and cheese my only cheat.

@gjaholy33 I LOVE this! You've been rocking it, I'm sure your weigh in will go perfectly!
  • AB0215
    Options

Wow you gave me some great ideas for desserts for Christmas Whip cream and berries. I also do not like stevia so I use Xylitol

Happy Thanksgiving

@gjaholy33 I also don't like stevia, but I can't bring myself to use xylitol, I use erythritol. xylitol can kill your dog if you have one, just in case you didn't that. I don't have a dog, but I still can't bring myself to use it.
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post sun

Track no
    Calories no
    Exercise no

😨😳😔 back on it tomorrow 💪🏼
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Winner's Circle November Week 3:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

@Bm00re2u.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @cmteach4.

Those making a great effort (posting 1-5 days)!
    @Kathleenford04.
    @mg07030.
    @Melbe159.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @jcgator2016.
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @gemwolf110.
    @Hollypopp10.
    @gjaholy33.
    @kazunomiya.
    @mexiconona.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 3 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @mg07030. - 1.59%
    2nd - @CindyJNC1963. - 1.45%
    3rd - @Hollypopp10. - 1.32%

• kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Track: kind of
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

Blech, I have not been doing well since Thursday. I feel cruddy because of that and I have a cold. I know I’m not the only one struggling. I hope we all have a good week and finish strong in November!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily post, Sunday, November 25

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes, Body Pump & Zumba Fitness
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    9oq2w7eaogaa.png
    5kjb69a134mr.png

Back to business friends..... You got this week! :)
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Sunday:
    @silverstar65
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Love that cat! Ha ha
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday, November 25

Tracking. Yes
    Calories. Yes
    Exercise. Yes, 40 minutes of water aerobics!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 48 mins weight training, 14 mins walk

Comments: Today is a classic day in St. Louis, had a severe storm producing a tornado near me, like 5 mins away, and now it's snowing with 20-30 mile an hour winds...so that's a thing and about 40 mins north of me, is getting a blizzard so, also a thing...got my workout in before all the weather so, that worked out...of course I wasn't expecting the storm, so that was a surprise. Anyways, tomorrow, I'm determined to eat better than I did today, I fasted most of the day and then got randomly hungry and ate a little more than I meant to, but still within my goal so I'll take it, but I'm determined to get back into it and on track and more in control than I have been this week.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Wow you gave me some great ideas for desserts for Christmas Whip cream and berries. I also do not like stevia so I use Xylitol

Happy Thanksgiving

@gjaholy33 I also don't like stevia, but I can't bring myself to use xylitol, I use erythritol. xylitol can kill your dog if you have one, just in case you didn't that. I don't have a dog, but I still can't bring myself to use it.

Wow thanks I do I didn't know that
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@AB0215.
    @Silverstar65.
    @Birda46.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @Hollypopp10.
    @jaydoh120.
    @liannexx.
    @Momma3times.
    @nurse_1.
    @orngnerdz.
    @kazunomiya.
    @cmteach4.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @jcgator2016.
    @Kathleenford04.
    @Melbe159.
    @mexiconona.
    @sjtudor89.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @Bm00re2u.
    @gemwolf110.
    @mg07030.

This is the last week of the November Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the December Challenge.

The December challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Slimsons (November) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10708768/team-the-slimsons-december#latest
    If you wish not to participate next month, please message the team captain or Ashley (@AB0215) or Craig ( @craigo3154. )

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • mexiconona
    mexiconona Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mexiconona sun, November 25 th.
    Tracking yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post November 25

Calories under goal: Yes.
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes exercise bike
  • Jaydoh120
    Jaydoh120 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigh-in

Username : jaydoh120
    Week : November Week 4
    PW : 240.3
    CW : 236.7

All good. Went over my kilojoule allowance a couple of times but I logged everything. Looking forward to the December challenge. I am aiming for 220lbs by the end of the year because that means I will be under 100kg. I know it's a lot to hope for but anywhere close will be fine 😁
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in

Username-liannexx
    PW-224
    CW-222.6
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily post: Sunday

Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes, Core circuit
  • Birda46
    Birda46 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: Birda46
    Week: November 26th- Week 5
    PW =(188.7)
    CW=(189)

difficult with Thanksgiving. been focusing on maintaining my hydration to combat the increased sodium intake and staying withing my calorie budget. Had a few "off" days over yue holiday where I didnt "think" about what proportion of my dinner plate was veg/protien/grains, etc.
    Didn't lose any numbers but I am happy with it.
  • AB0215
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Monday:

@Birda46 (got yours)
    @CindyJNC1963
    @Hollypopp10
    @jaydoh120 (got yours)
    @liannexx (got yours)
    @Momma3times
    @nurse_1