Team WEIGHT NO MORE-December 2018 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    I joined a virtual race. I know it's nothing big but it will keep me moving and hopefully it will give me motivation to join a real race next year. I don't think the scale budged this week, we will find out tomorrow. I decided to take today as a complete rest day from exercise. Dr said the pins will come out of my son's wrist in 2 weeks and then he can start physical therapy on the wrist. He already goes for his fingers. Sounded like they won't be putting another cast on. Making progress.
  • Mandi5512
    Mandi5512 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Logged yep and in track
    Steps 11237
    Exercise treadmill 30 min 3.0 mph

Today was a good day. All but 1 kiddo is feeling much better thank goodness! Since my husband went back to work i was much more active and able to get so much done! Hope you are all doing well! His birthday is tomorrow, and he requested a yule log and fried chicken 😣 wish me luck on stayin under my calories tomorrow lol
  • jbfitnss67
    jbfitnss67 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday Everyone,

I hope each of you had an Amazing day. As for me, my day was God filled and blessed. Although I didn’t weight train today, I still fulfilled my cardio obligation and my nutritional intake wasn’t half bad. Though there are a couple areas that require some adjustments. But based on my expectations I am happy with my small level of success for today. Which brings me to a thought I wanted to share.

Your expectations play a key role in the reality of your life. Your mind is a powerful goal-seeking device. When you point it in the right direction, with positive expectations, it will do whatever is necessary to get you where you want to go. The more consistently you keep your mind on your positive expectations, the faster they will become a reality.

Learn to expect the best from yourself. In the way you talk to yourself, in the way you plan for the future, in the choices you make. Ask yourself, as often as possible, what you would do if you were truly headed in the direction of your goals. And then just do it.

As always, I am cheering for each of you to be the Best that You Can Be. This is because I believe in You!!!

Weight: 327.4 (my weigh in days are Wednesdays)

Steps: 10,020

Exercise: No weight Training today. But I did get 30 minutes of Cardio

Totals 1,509 253 24 88 140
    Your Daily Goal 2,400 210 67 240 74
    Remaining 891 -43 43 152 -66

Calories Carbs Protein Fat Sugar

Water: 102 ounces
  • bbcbw
    bbcbw Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    User ID: bbcbw
    Week 1
    Previous weight:198.6
    Current weight: 200
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    great loss @bbcbw well done.

So I rolled 2 so I am focusing on my water intake. I had to figure out what 100 US oz was in millitres and it was 2700ish. So 2.7litres. I couldn't picture that so I had to convert it back into Imperial pints. Then I realised that my glass at work holds a can which is 330ml. So if anything this challenge has given my brain a work out. Crazy brits using two measurement systems!

I did some yoga this morning but after a serious swim session yesterday evening I am both hungry and thirsty.

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff hey look at the super star!!!!! Great job Cyndie
    @sleepymom5 wooooe I am sooooo impressed! Great job Pam. It all adds up.
    More later.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    eminater
    December Week 1
    PW: unknown
    CW: 202.4 lbs

I'm back baby!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,448 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Wednesday
    Logged: yes, and on target
    Water: 64 oz (I actually think it was more)
    Exercise & Steps: Leslie Sansone tape 30 min and 10,037 steps
    Day 4 in my string

Another good day! Even with eating out! I was happy how everything went like I said in my prior post but I have to learn how to stop on my own. It is a process and I am working on it at least. Today I have the trainer so I have to get moving! I hope everyone has a great day!!

@lynka1 sounds like another good day! You have me thinking I should have a schedule with exercise. I am starting to get in the habit of planning out my days thanks to @cyndiesstuff but I sort of just wing it with what I am going to do each day.

@bbcbw. Don’t let that small gain bring you down! Get right back at it!

@amsandos. You had me laughing with your oz to liter conversions. That sounds like me! I would have to convert back and forth too!

@cyndiesstuff-You are really an inspiration. I just love how when maintenance didn’t go as planned and you hopped right back in and making a plan for next time. Nice loss this week!

@mrsbell8well. Thank you! I was so pleased how dinner went. I also wouldn't have enjoyed it as much if I didn't know the menu so well. I would have been worried that I was going over when she wanted to order.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    T.E.A.M. Pledge

Today, every act matters. Every small step I take to reach my goal is a step towards a healthier body. My goal for today is to:

I will exercise for at least 45 min and reach my 10k steps.

These are the small steps I have taken to make the day successful:

I will go to the trainer today(don't always get steps here)
    I will make sure I get at least 1,000K an hour today.
    I will do a walking tape if I notice I drop off in steps too far
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @eminater Hooray!! I was sure we lost you!! Welcome back!!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I rolled a 6 yesterday - I would like to change my response to cold weather, just bundle up more and keep moving instead of wrapping up and staying on the couch I guess.

Rolled a 3 - preplan meals - this is not my usual thing but I will give it a try, (my husband likes to have input for dinner usually right when I start cooking)
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    I forgot to put my dice roll which was also a 6. I want to get into the habit of stretching in the morning.

@pacsnc6 I am the same way with the cold! The funny thing is, if we kept moving we would get warmer! Lol!

@eyesopennow My scale was good this am too and I was thinking the same thing! Good luck to both of us tomorrow!!
This discussion has been closed.