Options
    Daily post 15.12

Track yes
    Calories over by 200
    Exercise yoga + 11km on the whole
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hey, is anybody having problem getting feeds? I haven't been getting any if my MFP friends' feeds in several days. Plus I shared something on the feed earlier today, and it's not there. Just wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing.
  • Sweetzyd
    Sweetzyd Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    Sorry, I am just whining because I am tired and bitchy right now. Right now we only have (3) 911 dispatch for the county right now--2 day shift and 1 night shift. If something happens to one of us we are going to have to pull a deputy off the street to help. They hired 2 new people and neither one of them can pass the test so I don't know how long we are going to be working like this. Fortunately, my husband has been able to do all the carpet and tile cleaning by himself for the business we own, but I am getting behind on paperwork.

@mram3582 I didn't find it whining, we are all here to share about our day so it's all good! I am sure it's pretty stressful, and also with your business as well. Hang in there ❤
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @cdavisdeva great day! I found that everyone eats a little bit more when the weather gets cold too. I think that it is just natural. You just can't go crazy on the comfort food like some people do. You do great though!

@mram3582 you hit the nail on the head.. I am totally eating more now that it's colder. Makes me a little nervous! But it'll get better soon.
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    MaryContrary1972
    PW: 184
    CW: 181.5

@MaryContrary1972 amazing job!!!
  • Sweetzyd
    Options
    @Starshine15 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope your day was amazing ❤
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @JCoolaide YES!! Perfect day all around and a great weigh in! Keep it up!
    @rekvar12 very nice exercise day!
    @cdavisdeva I'm not sure what you're talking about getting better? I think that you're doing fantastic right now! I guess there is ALWAYS room for improvement, but I think that you have it going on girlie!!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Hey, is anybody having problem getting feeds? I haven't been getting any if my MFP friends' feeds in several days. Plus I shared something on the feed earlier today, and it's not there. Just wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same thing.

My news feed has been down for 5 days now. Apparently, the mfp tech monkeys are working on it, but don't hold your breath. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/43015864#Comment_43015864
  • mram3582
    Options
    @Starshine15 Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear starshine! Happy birthday to you! See...I wouldn't do that for just anyone...you're special! (It's the blatant flattery :# ) It works <3 Sounds like it was an amazing day!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Daily Post: 12/15 Saturday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: YES!!FINALLY!! I decided that if I wasn't going to get more than 4hrs of sleep anyhoo, I should at least exercise while I was awake instead of trying to get to sleep. At least it put me in a better mood even if my head feels stuffed and my eyes are sandpapered ...it was worth it.
    Daily goal: Remember to water my zombie killer plants so that I don't have to work as hard during the apocalypse. Tomorrow we do it again...and...again...
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    12/14 Fri weigh in day
    PW=200.1
    CW=200.1 Really,Could have been worse
    Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes 2 water classes
    12/15=Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes under
    Exercise=no😢

• Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Daily post Saturday, December 15th

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • mram3582
    Options
    @ghy5 & @Honey5 both of you are under! Great!
  • lar25473
    lar25473 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Sorry everyone, I dropped the ball on weighing in this week. I'm at 179 right now.
  • mram3582
    Options
    lar25473 wrote: »
    Sorry everyone, I dropped the ball on weighing in this week. I'm at 179 right now.

no worries, it happens. You're here and on track now, so that is what counts. You've got this!
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Celebrated my 75th birthday today! First day over in calories since starting the BL challenge.
    Daily Post for Sat., Dec. 15th
    Track: Yes
    Calories: No, 380 calories over
    Exercise: No

Congrats #Starshine15 😀😀😀😀
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    cdavisdeva wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in
    MaryContrary1972
    PW: 184