Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290
    October start weight: 279
    November start weight: 264.7
    December start weight: 254.8
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 249.1
    Today's Weight: 247.5

I was down to 245 just before Christmas. So this isn’t too bad of a blip up after my mid week whoosh. Down 1.6 for the week. Gives me a 7.3 loss for the month. I’m ready for January!

You might be the exception, Mike....posting a loss after Christmas! Definitely an inspiration!!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Username: swauters
    Weigh in week: Dec Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 230.6? I think
    Current Weight: 228
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Dec 27

Yikes a rough week it has been but I am finished, finally... Today was a left over day which sent me over (especially carbs) and although yesterday I said I was done, i am for sure done tomorrow. At least I haven't touched the sweets lol

This quote is so relative to me. I always gain weight at Christmas, but especially after Christmas with all the leftovers!! Last year I gained 8 pounds!! That is ludicrous!! My dinners were on the 23rd and the 25th, and neither day did I "stuff" myself where I felt awful. The 26th and 27th were a different story. So, today, I stop. Tomorrow I will weigh myself, and start the task of undoing the damage and trying to fit into my bathing suits!! (I leave for Mexico on the 24th).

• HASWLRS
    edited December 2018
    Options
    The New Year is an opportune time to restart the journey towards wellness. There are a few Big Butts who did not post a week #3 weigh-in. Why not post a weight this week (yes, it will be bad!!), but then commit to undoing the damage and getting back on track with this team of support that is already in place for you? Don't throw in the towel.....come back!!

@shannp, @2shihtzues, @ForLangston, @cossmoss15, @ashleighgetsfit14, @ENRiyard, @ImjustBev2019, @Rawrbyn and @kc9agz
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »

You were 229 last week, and started the month at 234. You lost one pound last week, and six pounds in total.....that is a successful December!!!!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Previous weight = 192
    Current weight = 197.7

I'm pretty happy with that, having been drinking, eating and being merry all week. I've sat building Lego for most of the week so inactive really and it's been a treat but I'm ready to go back to normal again. Huge thanks to this forum and @HASWLRS for accountability. This could have gone on and on and on! It's nice to draw a line under the festive period and start working on my forever self again. I really hope everyone enjoyed and did things that make them happy!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    T34S3l wrote: »
    Previous weight = 192
    Current weight = 197.7

I'm pretty happy with that, having been drinking, eating and being merry all week. I've sat building Lego for most of the week so inactive really and it's been a treat but I'm ready to go back to normal again. Huge thanks to this forum and @HASWLRS for accountability. This could have gone on and on and on! It's nice to draw a line under the festive period and start working on my forever self again. I really hope everyone enjoyed and did things that make them happy!

I love the phrase "draw a line under the festive period and start working on my forever self again". Too many of us forget to draw that line and then keep on going with the destructive eating and lack of movement. You enjoyed the "merry" part of Christmas, and now it's time to get back to normal!! We should all do the same!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS
    I forgot to weigh myself today (based on my weight the day after Xmas it will be bad)
    I had to attend a funeral this morning so needless to say my mind wasn’t on the scale. I will do it this weekend
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    Bizgirl26
    Weigh in 161.5
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    @HASWLRS
    I forgot to weigh myself today (based on my weight the day after Xmas it will be bad)
    I had to attend a funeral this morning so needless to say my mind wasn’t on the scale. I will do it this weekend

My condolences, Erik. Saturday morning, if you remember. And yes, I suspect that most weigh-ins after Tuesday of this week will not be good!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    bizgirl26 wrote: »
    Bizgirl26
    Weigh in 161.5

Half a pound lighter than this time last week....very well done, considering that this was Christmas week!!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, December 28, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minutes elliptical / 10 minutes stretching / 15 minutes weight training / 1 hour of chopping wood. (Fitbit counted it as 642 calories :). I was working hard!)
    Steps as of posting: 15,129
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Missing Week #4 Weigh-Ins:

@AlainaS0721, @aminor55, @khadl07, @murdog3t and @Tracie_Lord
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    12/27:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 60 minute walk

12/28:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 min treadmill 30 min walk
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »

Sorry. I copied and pasted and forgot to change anything but this week's weight.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I forgot to weigh in today I’ll try and remember tomorrow. I have been thrown off since My sons Holiday basketball 🏀 tournament. Too many games and crazy meals . I have been sticking with the IF part but have not stuck with the keto part. So I guess I have been “ delaying don’t deny IF life style”
    TGIF
    Another day of basketball 🏀 tomorrow.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 27
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    Steps:4628
    Water: 88oz
  • Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN
    Last week: 176.4
    Dec 28: 181.8

I'm about to go into my time of the month, which always makes me hold onto water. I know that my number will drop in a few days. I also fell slightly off of the wagon. I've been battling my depression for months, and have really had a hard time getting back on track.
    I lost 150lbs, and then had a bunch of things kind of blow apart in my personal life. I have just lost the motivation to really go for it. I know how to lose weight. I just need to do it. I got back to tracking today, and back to IF. I think IF was really what helped me to not snack this last time, so I'm going to go back to it!

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Practiced Zumba and walked
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Last: 250.1
    This: 256.0

I expected to be up some but this is annoying. It’s amazing how I have to bust my butt and the gym and eat perfectly just to barely lose a pound, but I can have one unhealthy long weekend and gain six like it’s nothing.
    Guess I have some work to do.
    Still have my Dad’s bday, the Eagles game and NYE. By this math I’ll be starting January back in the 260s. Oh well
  • kc9agz
    kc9agz Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    kc9agz
    saturday weigh in
    last week 130.8
    this week 130.8

not been a good month but at least I didn't gain - so will take maintaining.
This discussion has been closed.