Weight in: Monday
    Weight: 218
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Username: heaz10
    PW: 230.8
    CW: 231.6
    Up less than a pound...I will take it as a win for Christmas week.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: Brandi_84
    Weigh in Day : Monday
    Weight: 188

Only a couple of pounds up a few days after Christmas....not too bad, considering!! It gives you a goal for this week....to get rid of the Christmas weight!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Today's weigh in 186.2kg.

I think I was 186 last week so happy with that as I feel like I had a good Christmas without eating everything in sight. Did enjoy some cheese and wine though!

New years 5k tomorrow. Feel so nervous!

A virtual maintain over Christmas...we should all have planned so well!! And don't be nervous for your 5k...just have fun with it!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    12/31/18
    Username: akwilliams1085
    Weight in: Monday
    Weight: 218

Okay, last week was Christmas. This week, we work on getting rid of the Christmas gain. It doesn't have to all go at once....we just have to reverse the trend to down instead of up!! You got this!! (And I say "we" because I am in the exact same boat!!)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Username: heaz10
    PW: 230.8
    CW: 231.6
    Up less than a pound...I will take it as a win for Christmas week.

Yes, you will take it!! Well done, Heather!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Tuesday's weigh-in crew:

@cCzMini and @eatingfoodles

If you ladies have a New Year's evening planned, feel free to weigh-in on Wednesday morning after a Tuesday of chugging water!!! It's your call.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 30
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    Steps:4239
    Water: 88oz
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Fitbit users I am Tami M / Murdog3t
  • Heartie2Heartie
    Heartie2Heartie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I look forward to getting to know all of you sharing and motivating each other.
    Correction from my last post weigh in day is Friday

Username Heartie2Heartie
    Starting Weight 130
    Weigh in day Friday
  • saskicpg
    saskicpg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year 🎶 I hope that this will be a healthy, happy and fit year ✨💥🎄❤️
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Today went very good.
    Exercise and calories in check.

I havent at dairy or gluten in three days now and my heartburn has went away. Ive been eating a whole food plant based diet. Feeling good.
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year all!
    I had a very indulgent end to 2018 but I'm still below the lowest I've ever been in my adult life.
    Obligatory greetings to all new and existing members, this forum is hugely supportive in all the right ways, I too find the accountability an excellent motivator.

I am T, I have 2 small children, married, a full time student and on top of all that, I also work shifts in the hospital and in my spare time, I renovate our home. I'm not back in uni until 8/1/19 so I will be trying hard to keep on top of my consumption until I can get back in a routine. I detest wasted food, which doesn't work out well with 2 small indecisive people about! I love exercise, but I do find making the time for it difficult some days when I'm already exhausted. My 'routines' are all out of kilter, I never have one day the same as the next but as long as I plan and drink enough water, it seems I can make progress.

My weight at it's highest was around 280 (I stopped weighing at 273ish) I have tried Slimming World, fad diets and other misc poor diet ideas that I wouldn't advocate and by FAR MFP has been the most helpful and successful, changing the way I use food to fuel my body and calories to have the things that my body and brain crave without ruining the day, rather than the binge punishment cycle that I was in. I still have unhelpful connections with food, which do occasionally raise their ugly heads, but MFP and support like this has me overcoming them a small piece at a time. I used to think that one slip meant the week was gone and I might as well give up, to thinking it was just the one day, to where I am now, I now understand better how my body works, fuelling in the morning and cutting out late night snacks.

My starting weight for 2019 is 197.7, my overall goal is to get my BMI down to 21ish (we'll see when I get closer).

Welcome all to January, here's to a fantastic, happy, warm and safe 2019 for all of us :smiley:
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,134 Member
    Options
    December 31
    Tracking: ✅
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅ Treadmill/Water Jogging/Body Works/Tai Chi/Yoga
    Steps: 18,740
    Water: 72oz

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Upper Body Strength Training and Walking
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options

MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, December 31, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercised: Yes - 30 minutes elliptical / 10 minute stretch / 5 minutes abs
    Steps as of posting: 15,951

Aggravated my knee injury a bit today. I was able to keep calories under but my activity level went down a notch. Hopefully some light days of waking and stretching will calm the knee down so I can get back to aggravating it, :)
  • txmaryk99
    txmaryk99 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    username txmaryk99
    weigh in day Monday
    Last week 240.8
    This week 240.0

Not bad after falling face first into the holidays.

Spending the New Years Eve chasing migrating whales and watching the fishermen fishing off the coast.

LOVE the ocean and the crashing waves.
  • kathamh
    kathamh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 240 same as my beginning weight. Just starting to work on me for the first time in a long time. Excited to be on this team. My husband says the team name is perfect for me.
This discussion has been closed.