• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Team E is going to be named ‘Run Happy’ :smiley:

Dig it!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,405 Member
    Options
    In the RTE tracker I set up my Strava link. I seem to remember it asking me for a day to start, which I put in as 1/1. Well, it started anyway and logged my last couple of runs. I noticed today a few other teams already have some miles as well, so I’m guessing a few others did the same thing. Just an FYI, you can manually delete those miles to reset your team to 0.

Mine did this as well this morning so I went in and made it 0 - didn't see a way to actually delete it but the affect was the same.
  • greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My RTY gear came in today's mail! I sprang for the t-shirt, and I'm glad I did. Ready to get started now! My first run of 2019 will be on Wednesday.
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I eliminated my mileage that RTE applied to 2019. Want to keep it honest!

This is about as excited as I have ever been about starting the year running!
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    @amymoreorless I’m not sure why we haven’t does this before. Great idea! I’m loving all my new mates and rooting for the other teams!

Yey! I am so happy everyone is excited about this. :)
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    In the RTE tracker I set up my Strava link. I seem to remember it asking me for a day to start, which I put in as 1/1. Well, it started anyway and logged my last couple of runs. I noticed today a few other teams already have some miles as well, so I’m guessing a few others did the same thing. Just an FYI, you can manually delete those miles to reset your team to 0.

I did the same thing. I put my day to start but had to set my last 2 run to zero in the tracker.
  • seestephierun
    seestephierun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    @martaindale the same thing happened to me. And then even though I deleted those miles, the next time I logged in it added them back in. I ended up just disconnecting from Garmin, and I'll have to add it back on tomorrow.

Anyone else planning on getting out for their first run tomorrow?
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @martaindale the same thing happened to me. And then even though I deleted those miles, the next time I logged in it added them back in. I ended up just disconnecting from Garmin, and I'll have to add it back on tomorrow.

Strangely enough, tomorrow is a scheduled rest day for me, so the rest of Five for Nineteen will have to carry me.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options

My main workout tomorrow is trying out a new strength training DVD, but I plan to run just a little bit too.
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Team E is going to be named ‘Run Happy’ :smiley:

In my attempt to follow this team I accidentally requested to join lol. The name is Holly R. Just decline that please I am on MFP team A Runderful runners. I am just crappy with technology.
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Ok so finally signed up and requested to join Runderful runners. I hope that is the correct team. I also started following the other MFP teams. I do plan on running tomorrow if the weather is ok. I have taken most of December off being a lazy bum. Now what do I do in the spreadsheet? Technology is difficult for me but I'm getting there.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Butterchop wrote: »
    Ok so finally signed up and requested to join Runderful runners. I hope that is the correct team. I also started following the other MFP teams. I do plan on running tomorrow if the weather is ok. I have taken most of December off being a lazy bum. Now what do I do in the spreadsheet? Technology is difficult for me but I'm getting there.

The spreadsheet is for informational purposes only, just a way to keep track of the mileage and teams. @shanaber is our team captain, so she’ll approve your join request.

I, like @garygse want those digital Garmin badges, and plan on a run today and tomorrow.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Not being able to run and get cracking with this is driving me nuts. I probably shouldn't, but I'll probably go walk for a while this afternoon and log those couple of miles. Just cause it's a beautiful day out there and it's my birthday and I want to move just to prove I still can 😂
  • donjshaw4870
    donjshaw4870 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Looking for 3 new members to the team ‘’Run happy’ :)
  • Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options

I am! I have a few other things to do but plan 4-5 miles in a bit. I will report back in when I am done!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Not being able to run and get cracking with this is driving me nuts. I probably shouldn't, but I'll probably go walk for a while this afternoon and log those couple of miles. Just cause it's a beautiful day out there and it's my birthday and I want to move just to prove I still can 😂

Happy Birthday!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Where did we land with all the names so I can follow everyone?
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Team A Runderful Runners
    Team B MFP Team B more or less
    Team C mfp team runderful world
    Team D five for nineteen
    Team E Run happy.

Oberon21 wrote: »
    Where did we land with all the names so I can follow everyone?

• Elise4270
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Looking for 3 new members to the team ‘’Run happy’ :)

I expect a bit It more interest from new newbies. Who’s lurking? Are you read to move your feet even 100 miles this year towards a healthier tomorrow you?
  • Elise4270
    Options
    @shanaber Butterchop has requested to join the team on rty. We need you to approve it. She’s already knocking down some mileage!