Week1
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,845 Member
    Options
    <<~~~Grandmajackie Big Butt, hehehe
  • kathamh
    kathamh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I guess I should introduce myself. 🙋‍♀️My name is Kathy. I'm a 47 year old, wife, mother of 3, grandmother of 2 beautiful baby girls, a high school English teacher, and an Army Veteran. I am currently at my highest weight and tired of it. Am a little discouraged right now bc I have a knee injury, but ready to make progress. Excited to be a part of the team and will be a team player and do my part! Happy New Year! Looking forward t a new year and new me!!🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️💃
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    @kathamh, grandkids are the best, my little princess is 3.

welcome, take one day at a time, making small goals is a lot easier. Those small goals add up, if I can do this YOU can.
  • ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    ITVGuy2000 wrote: »
    Anyone want to be fitbit friends as well?

I will add all and any fit bit users 😃😃😃

Add me please. My username is hhartley
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    kathamh wrote: »
    I guess I should introduce myself. 🙋‍♀️My name is Kathy. I'm a 47 year old, wife, mother of 3, grandmother of 2 beautiful baby girls, a high school English teacher, and an Army Veteran. I am currently at my highest weight and tired of it. Am a little discouraged right now bc I have a knee injury, but ready to make progress. Excited to be a part of the team and will be a team player and do my part! Happy New Year! Looking forward t a new year and new me!!🚶‍♀️🏃‍♀️💃

Don’t let the knee injury get you down! Focus on being in a calorie deficit first and worry about exercise second.

I hurt my knee in July and started July 25th focusing only on food. Exercise came as I healed. As I write this I reinjured my knee so will not be doing any cardio for the next week. Food first, food first, food first!

Having an injury is no fun and totally discouraging, just know you can do it if you focus on food first.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    12/31:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 minutes treadmill
  • ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    12/31:
    Tracking: Yes
    Under: No
    Exercize: No
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I will DEFINITELY be taking that day of water chugging before my weigh in :D

Last night turned into a drunken dance party at my aunt and uncle's house. The bloat is real.
  • saskicpg
    saskicpg Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today went very well.
    Calories: 1250
    Steps: 10300
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    December 31
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: Yes
    60 min yoga 🧘‍♀️ & meditation 🧘‍♂️
    Steps:5735
    Water: 88oz
  • mommy2ajs
    mommy2ajs Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am re-joining the challenge after being away for awhile from My Fitness Pal.

• Rawrbyn
    Rawrbyn Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    December 31
    Tracking: ✅
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅ I taught 45 minutes of Zumba, then lifted weights for an hour. I ended up getting around 11k steps yesterday.
  • PhatStax69
    PhatStax69 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Jan. 1, 2019
    Today went great. Exerise and calories in check.

One thing I've noticed and I must make a change on is that I used to get out every day and eat fast food. I need to find something else to do now since that is no longer an option.
  • GrandmaJackie
    Options
    @mommy2ajs, welcome back!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    mommy2ajs wrote: »
    Hi, I am re-joining the challenge after being away for awhile from My Fitness Pal.

@mommy2ajs, Welcome back to MFP! Your weigh-in day is Sunday. Do you have a weight for me or should I just use your starting weight for this week and wait for a weigh-in on Sunday the 6th?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - December Week #4 (Sun the 23rd to Sat the 29th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @heaz10 (6) - 8th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @mikea2g (5)
    @murdog3t (4)

Attempted:
    @abowersgirl
    @CCzMini
    @GrandmaJackie (2)

A very big congratulations to @heaz10 for making it to the Winner's Circle, during Christmas week no less, AND for increasing her streak at the top to 8 weeks in a row!! Impressive, Heather!!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes
    Walking
  • HASWLRS
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I know the days of the week get pretty messed up during the holidays, so no judgement.

Missing weights from:

Monday: @nomorewombat
    Sunday: @MelsLeanDream and @mommy2ajs
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Wednesday (and Tuesday) crew:

@ForLangston, @CCzMini and @eatingfoodles
This discussion has been closed.