2019 Run the Year Group

Options

Replies

• Oberon21
    Oberon21 Posts: 13,235 Member
    Options
    Mari33a wrote: »
    Sorry team no activity for me 2day & maybe 2moro. When to doctors yesterday with very sharp pain by my shoulder blade. She said it was muscular, gave me a muscle relaxant, strong painkillers & another painkiller with anti inflammatory. She said not to run incase I injured myself 😂 so I power walk instead. Even topped up with the drugs I was still in pain today so thought I’d better not walk either. I’ve made an appointment with a physio 2moro evening as he thinks it is probably a trapped nerve. Shud be fine after that!

Feel better!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    Tramboman wrote: »
    Added 6 miles to Team D - Five for Nineteen!

Good job to get us out of last place!!!

I added 6 miles for Saturday and pre-logged today's 6 mile run so I'm all caught up!
  • Oberon21
    Options
    I also updated my profile name. I didn't realize they track running and walking separately. I didn't notice that before. I may start to add my walking miles...the ones I do for exercise that is...not daily walking.
  • Oberon21
    Options
    And one last thing...I cant edit the Google doc from my phone, so I'll fix it there when I'm on a computer.
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Finally added 2 miles to Runderful Runners. Planned on 6 but my daughter wanted to go and was spent at mile 2. Will try to go back for a couple more later.
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Another 3.3 miles to Five for Nineteen! Holding steady in 3rd place!
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Another 3.3 miles to Five for Nineteen! Holding steady in 3rd place!

...and we're not last!!!
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Butterchop wrote: »
    Finally added 2 miles to Runderful Runners. Planned on 6 but my daughter wanted to go and was spent at mile 2. Will try to go back for a couple more later.

That's OK, I did 6 when I planned on 2 so...
  • Avidkeo
    Avidkeo Posts: 3,190 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »
    Gah. That’s okay teams B,C,D &E. Y’all go ahead and wear yourselves out early, like going out to fast at a race. We’ll be there to finish strong.

LOL it's a marathon, not a sprint!
  • Butterchop
    Options
    Avidkeo wrote: »
    Butterchop wrote: »

That's OK, I did 6 when I planned on 2 so...

We just swapped places then lol.
  • greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sorry, team - I missed my run today. The start of the semester is always frantic. I managed to fit in some yoga and a quick Fitness Blender strength video, and I'll head to the gym first thing in the morning (4 am) to run on the treadmill instead! It'll mean three runs in a row this week, but you do what you have to do, right? Hope everyone else had a great day!
  • AmyOutOfControl
    AmyOutOfControl Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Sorry, team - I missed my run today. The start of the semester is always frantic. I managed to fit in some yoga and a quick Fitness Blender strength video, and I'll head to the gym first thing in the morning (4 am) to run on the treadmill instead! It'll mean three runs in a row this week, but you do what you have to do, right? Hope everyone else had a great day!

No worries! I missed a run today as well. It happens and tomorrow is a new day. :)
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Run Happy crushed the 100 miles marker :)

Well done!!!!!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,109 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @andor_dracon Wow! Crushing it!
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,406 Member
    Options
    Looks like every team is making great progress! Woot Woot!!

I got in just under 4 today and will be back out tomorrow for Runderful Runners. @alanpeisakoff is doing great for the team and running nearly every day!
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I had a strong end to 2018 and am in the groove for now. Don’t think I can keep up this pace of miles per week though. Starting to feel some of those warning pains.
  • Butterchop
    Options
    I got 2.9 miles in for Runderful Runners today as well. Definitely do less if you are having niggles, you don't want to get injured.