Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    @Navydaddjtc - just checking, did my weigh in stats make it to the spreadsheet? :)

Just checked, your week two numbers have been posted to the spreadsheet...

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Midday check in:

Everyone is getting on my nerves. (This is a work problem, but the C suite could help if they would cut down the rumor weed instead of feeding it.)

Calories are good
    Carbs are good
    Water is okay
    Walked at lunch so steps are on track

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc - just checking, did my weigh in stats make it to the spreadsheet? :)

Yep - I posted it
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I’m just checking in for an update. I had a great lunch and was on track. Then the 3pm monster attacked and I ate a bagel and peanut butter. Ugh. It’s like I can’t stop myself. So I decided to post here to help keep me accountable and not go back for more. Tonight’s dinner is just going to be grouper and veggies so that will help. Perhaps some exercise will help off set my carb binge.

I hope everyone else is having a good eating day.
  • steplaj
    Options
    Midday check in:

Everyone is getting on my nerves. (This is a work problem, but the C suite could help if they would cut down the rumor weed instead of feeding it.)

Calories are good
    Carbs are good
    Water is okay

So let's fix what we can - let's get that water intake up!!! I want to see at least 100oz today.

• steplaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »
    I’m just checking in for an update. I had a great lunch and was on track. Then the 3pm monster attacked and I ate a bagel and peanut butter. Ugh. It’s like I can’t stop myself. So I decided to post here to help keep me accountable and not go back for more. Tonight’s dinner is just going to be grouper and veggies so that will help. Perhaps some exercise will help off set my carb binge.

I hate that 3pm monster, when he is done with you, he usually travels over here to Massachusetts and spoils our numbers with a 7pm monster attack...

Don't kill yourself over a few extra carbs, just clamp down and stop the bleed moving forward (and definitely no seconds). A good workout would definitely help (it always does)....

• KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »

Steplaj

Weigh-in Day: Friday
    Week: 2
    Previous Weight: 301.1
    Current Weight: 298.7

Moving in the right direction, now to just keep it moving in that direction...

Glad to be back!

@Navydaddjtc - Posted

Good job and so happy to have you back. Had me worried!! :#
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @NikMar
    YES IT DID
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Meal out last night was great, I knew I was going to be over calories, but I'm ok with that. Meals today were also good, although I have succumbed to having chips and the last mince pie from Christmas for dinner tonight. Back to being a little more sensible tomorrow, but I've two birthday (not mine!) meals this weekend!!!!

Have a good weekend all!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD AFTERNOON ALL,
    JUST GOT HOME FROM PT THIS MORNING AND WHAT A GRIND IT WAS, BUT ACCORDING TO THE THERAPIST I HAVE GAINED OVER 50% OF MOBILITY BACK IN THE LOWER BACK. MY CORE HAS TIGHTEN UP ABOUT 2% FROM WHEN I STARTED. THOSE NUMBER ARE ALL GOOD FOR ME AND MY MEDICAL TEAM.

@steplaj
    GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK STEVE....YOU HAD US WORRIED....I CERTAINLY HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER....

UPDATE FOR THE TEAM
    THE WEIGHT LOSS AS A TEAM
    5,805.5<<<<<< TOTAL PDS FOR WEIGH IN 👍👍
    42.9 <<<<<<TOTAL PD LOST SO FAR 👍👍
    23.21% TOTAL PERCENTAGE 👍👍
    WOWZER

LAST WEEK'S NUMBERS
    7,560.4 <<< TOTAL PDS FOR WEIGH IN 👎
    -6.2<<<<<<TOTAL PD LOST SO FAR👎
    -0.08%<<<<TOTAL PERCENTAGE 👎

OUTSTANDING NUMBERS FOR THIS WEEK LET'S KEEP THIS GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION TEAM
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »

I feel that same struggle. It is real. Glass half full....u recognized it owned it and aren't gonna let it wreck you entire day. Your doing awesome!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    Midday check in:

Calories are good
    Carbs are good
    Water is okay

So let's fix what we can - let's get that water intake up!!! I want to see at least 100oz today.

I almost never drink that much a day. My doctor is happy with 72-80 and I hit that more often than not. I am up to 72 now though, so it's good.
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 247.4
    Today's Weight: 241.8
  • maithileesj
    maithileesj Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Username: maithileesj
    Week #:2
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 135.8
    Current Weight: 136.2

Up a little but I finally got back to my weight training programme last week and it feels grrrrreat (!) even if rather sore after more than two months of being away. Everyone that I've met in past couple of weeks is telling me that I'm looking a lot slimmer than they remember so something is definitely moving in the right direction. The tape measure records loss of another inch since last week. I'm satisfied considering everything.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    RubyRed427
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous 156.9
    Today 157.0
    Been stagnant and not strict with my whole30 diet. I have to get my mind back into serious mode. I have ten more pounds to lose by July. Wishing you a great successful week!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 247.4
    Today's Weight: 241.8
    @LonniJay
    POSTED
    WOWZER ON THE LOSS

Username: maithileesj
    Week #:2
    Weigh in Day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 135.8
    Current Weight: 136.2

Up a little but I finally got back to my weight training programme last week and it feels grrrrreat (!) even if rather sore after more than two months of being away. Everyone that I've met in past couple of weeks is telling me that I'm looking a lot slimmer than they remember so something is definitely moving in the right direction. The tape measure records loss of another inch since last week. I'm satisfied considering everything.
    @maithileesj
    POSTED
    GOOD THINGS HAPPENING HERE

RubyRed427 wrote: »
    RubyRed427
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous 156.9
    Today 157.0
    Been stagnant and not strict with my whole30 diet. I have to get my mind back into serious mode. I have ten more pounds to lose by July. Wishing you a great successful week!
    @RubyRed427
    POSTED
    OK THEN LET'S GET THE MIND AH ROLLIN
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited January 2019
    Options
    u7nepj9qf2j2.png
    x8m2ximvuyc0.png
    ANOTHER INSPIRATION POST FROM @Goinhard64

• kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Posting for a Saturday morning update. I’m so proud of myself. I actually got into the gym this morning after a 3 month break. It was tough but great. At 2 eggs and some sausage as I was feeling the need for protein. No carbs! I have a bday party tonight where only pizza will be served so I’m gonna be smart for lunch. Veggies and protein.

We got this all!!
  • getfitgal123
    getfitgal123 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Getfitgal
    Week 2
    Weigh in day Saturday
    Previous 157.8
    Present 158.2

Struggling with new job/ work schedule. Not having time to eat, sleep, exercise. Ugh.

• Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    Week 2
    PW 213.8
    CW 218.2

It looks like the medication gain has leveled off. Maybe next week it will trend the other direction again

I will be MIA the remainder of the day

Today is my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I am about to go pick up the cake and the other fixings for a gold anniversary feast.
This discussion has been closed.