Options

Replies

• shanteel612
    shanteel612 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Daily post 1.13.19
    Track no
    Calories definitely not
    Exercise I did walk to reach my step count. I probably got a lot more steps than Fitbit recorded because I went grocery shopping but steps were not accurate because I pushed the cart. Next time I may try putting the Fitbit in my pocket.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @eminater You're SO close to onederland!! Gonna do it soon!....maybe after you pee again :D

I am very motivated today ... I am hoping tomorrow and every day this week brings me closer to my "one way ticket" to onderland!

• over_oxers
    over_oxers Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: over_oxers
    January week 3
    PW 264.8
    CW 263.5
  • mram3582
    mram3582 Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    @lk2011 Taking down Christmas decorations IS a workout in itself!
    @leni1us I hope that you're feeling better now. I do the same thing when I am sick...it goes opposite extremes-either I don't eat anything at all or I eat everything comfort in sight.
    @mrs1spy good day!
    @rekvar12 I just don't discuss weight loss with anyone but my husband. If someone mentions that I have lost weight, I acknowledge it, but don't elaborate unless they ask. My mom stays at my house on nights that she has to work at the nearby hospital. She tries to make herself feel better by making others look like fat *kitten*, so we literally have what is known as "spite" food here. She LOVES to eat sugar and sweets, but if anyone else eats even one, she will make an announcement to everyone around that so and so ate ALL her goodies. I didn't realize what she was doing until I saw the way she interacted with other people. So...now we have "spite" food....food that we don't touch so that when she eats it all and tries to call out someone else, we're just like....nope....all you! It is the saddest thing ever, but it worked. She does the same thing at family gatherings: she will point out how someone is gaining weight and she will tell them too while stating that she has lost SO much weight (she hasn't lost any) My point is though that some people just put others down to make themselves feel better. I just ignore everything she does. I've had bigger disappointments in my life to care if someone thinks that I am fat or not ;)
    @shanteel612 great job reaching your step goal today!
    @over_oxers sweet!
  • mram3582
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 2 WINNER @LeslckaBod. - 3.84%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO GUTBUSTERS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 2!!

January Week 2 is now in the books!

Week 2 had a lot of great losses, with motivation still running high from the New Year!! Let's take that momentum into Week 3!

Who will take Week 3?! It's still anyone's game!

Below are the full results for Week 2.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @LeslckaBod. - 3.84%
    2nd - @spinnerkind. - 3.34%
    3rd - @Gyrl_on_A_Journey. - 3.31%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Gutbusters. - 0.78%
    2nd - The Big Butt Theory. - 0.74%
    3rd - Flab-U-Less. - 0.57%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @Tracie_Lord. - 2.57%
    2nd - @karrihowlett. - 2.17%
    3rd - @kathamh. - 1.75%

The Slimsons
    1st - @AB0215. - 2.45%
    2nd - @tinak33. - 2.22%
    3rd - @papenny1. - 2.20%

Gutbusters
    1st - @LeslckaBod. - 3.84%
    2nd - @Gyrl_on_A_Journey. - 3.31%
    3rd - @stacy556. - 2.70%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @Jactop. - 2.29%
    2nd - @Happily_Chaotic. - 1.73%
    3rd - @Aroze0928. - 1.69%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @spinnerkind. - 3.34%
    2nd - @ghy5. - 2.19%
    3rd - @RisingAboveIt. - 2.08%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @WishfulThinning18. - 7.0 lbs.
    2nd - @stacy556. - 7.0 lbs.
    3rd - @Gyrl_on_A_Journey. - 6.4 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 44.4 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 31.9 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 43.6 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 25.5 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 29.7 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 175.1 lbs

Congrats to our top three: @spinnerkind @ghy5 & @risingaboveit You're all doing wonderful things and the payoffs are showing through!
  • mram3582
    Options
    Also another big shout out to @spinnerkind for the second biggest loser in the individual category! Go you!
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    mram3582 wrote: »
    @lk2011 Taking down Christmas decorations IS a workout in itself!
    @leni1us I hope that you're feeling better now. I do the same thing when I am sick...it goes opposite extremes-either I don't eat anything at all or I eat everything comfort in sight.
    @mrs1spy good day!
    @rekvar12 I just don't discuss weight loss with anyone but my husband. If someone mentions that I have lost weight, I acknowledge it, but don't elaborate unless they ask. My mom stays at my house on nights that she has to work at the nearby hospital. She tries to make herself feel better by making others look like fat *kitten*, so we literally have what is known as "spite" food here. She LOVES to eat sugar and sweets, but if anyone else eats even one, she will make an announcement to everyone around that so and so ate ALL her goodies. I didn't realize what she was doing until I saw the way she interacted with other people. So...now we have "spite" food....food that we don't touch so that when she eats it all and tries to call out someone else, we're just like....nope....all you! It is the saddest thing ever, but it worked. She does the same thing at family gatherings: she will point out how someone is gaining weight and she will tell them too while stating that she has lost SO much weight (she hasn't lost any) My point is though that some people just put others down to make themselves feel better. I just ignore everything she does. I've had bigger disappointments in my life to care if someone thinks that I am fat or not ;)
    @shanteel612 great job reaching your step goal today!
    @over_oxers sweet!

Thanks for sharing. <3 Yeah you're right. It's their (the judgemental ones') problem and they probably don't even realize it.
  • landryferguson
    landryferguson Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser week 3:
    landryferguson
    January week 3
    Sunday
    Previous Weight: 165.0
    Current Weight: 166.1
    This is my second week gaining weight and I'm really disappointed in myself right now for not keeping to my calorie goals very well this week.
  • mrs1spy
    mrs1spy Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Daily post

Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 25 minutes HIIT
    Goal: stay motivated and wake up early tomorrow and still NO sugar
  • ghy5
    ghy5 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    1/13=SW 198.4
    PW=191.7
    Tracked=yes
    Calories=yes
    Exercise=yes walk& bike
  • rekvar12
    rekvar12 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Daily post 13.01.19

Tracked- yes
    Calories - 62 under net, but stick do low carb (200g carbs)
    Exercise - 7.5km walk over the day

Think I did okay considering I was very demotivated in the morning!

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,677 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday January 13
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Snow storm was a bust, off to work in the morning. 😞
  • Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check-In

@Honey5

PW: 154.2
    CW: 153.4
    SW: 153.7

Got off track this week with rehabbing my house. I am surprised that I lost weight, cause I was eating horrible. It's probably just water weight. :)
  • Honey5
    Honey5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sunday, Daily Check-In

Track: no
    Under: probably not
    Exercise: no
  • empire5
    empire5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Daily post - 13th January
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no but did 18000 steps at work
  • mram3582
    Options
    @landryferguson Do you know where you're going wrong? Is it eating too late and scarfing down too much? Snacking? Would something like meal prep and pre-planning out a menu help? We're here to help you come up with ideas to help keep you on track if you need.
    @mrs1spy still doing great!
    @ghy5 another great day!
    @rekvar12 Sometimes when I get demotivated, I write a to-do list to check off stuff and that gives me a sense of accomplishment and motivates me a little more....I get my house cleaned like that a lot! :p
    @suezq72760 I'm sorry that the snowstorm was a bust :( Were you hoping to have piles of snow and be able to sleep in instead of having to go to work?
    @honey5 Very nice weigh in! Yeah, unless you're eating crazy it's almost always water weight.

• mram3582
    Options
    @empire5 nice steppin'!!
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Y'all, I am practically the world's worst at doing my daily check-ins. Sorry. There's no good reason - I read all of your updates and think you are all awesome. It's like I have a total brain meltdown and forget what I am supposed to report every day or just decide that it is boring. But, I love this team and the conversations on this board, and I am working to keep up with my weight loss to help us all out! Keep up the great work everyone!
  • Starshine15
    Starshine15 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Jan. 13
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: 35 min aerobics
    Daily goal: Yes, exercised and drank 64 oz of water. Plan to do the same tomorrow.
  • mram3582
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »
    Y'all, I am practically the world's worst at doing my daily check-ins. Sorry. There's no good reason - I read all of your updates and think you are all awesome. It's like I have a total brain meltdown and forget what I am supposed to report every day or just decide that it is boring. But, I love this team and the conversations on this board, and I am working to keep up with my weight loss to help us all out! Keep up the great work everyone!

The daily check ins are completely optional. There are tons of people that don't participate in them and only come to weigh in once a week. We're here though if you ever get de-motivated or have any questions about anything. Cheers!
This discussion has been closed.