kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    Week: January week 2
    Weigh-in day: Saturday
    PW: 242
    CW: 241

Planning to add more exercise this week. It's very cold and icy outside and I'm looking for my "Walk Away the Pounds" DVD to help me get walking more and do some cardio.

Haha! I did that very workout yesterday!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Jan 12
    Track yes
    Calories just under
    Exercise no too cold.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: January 12th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 48 minutes on the stationary bike - 11.3 miles
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Jan 12

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Today was family time! We had fast food for lunch. I only ate half my sandwich and stayed well within my numbers for the day! NSV for me! Cause normally I’d have eaten the whole thing and reached for more!
  • kazunomiya
    kazunomiya Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in Jan 12

Today was family time! We had fast food for lunch. I only ate half my sandwich and stayed well within my numbers for the day! NSV for me! Cause normally I’d have eaten the whole thing and reached for more!
    Awesome
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, elliptical cardio
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: No. Closer to maintenance.
    Exercise: Yes, lots of walking.

Comments: I weighed in at 179 this morning so that's good. I will not go back up. I've actually gotten so much better at doing well over the weekends lately. They used to be indulgence days but I've been making healthier choices even if we go out to eat. I haven't had major losses but I've definitely made a lot of improvements the last few months in terms of lifestyle and eating healthier and for nourishment instead of just taste. I was over my calorie deficit today (although I didn't account for my walking), however, definitely still at maintenance. I will be at deficit tomorrow and continue to venture into the 170s hopefully! :)
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Jan 12

Calories: over
    Exercise: 10,000 steps.

My husband wanted a takeaway, but there was nothing we fancied, so he made chips and stuff, so my calories were bad, but not as bad as they could have potentially been. Oh well, make up for it tomorrow.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: No
    Exercise:Yes, spent an hour and a half trying to find my driveway

Comments: Ate a little too much today, made a really tasty brisket and low carb french toast for breakfast so I did go over today, so I'll eat a little less on Sunday to compensate.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Daily post (Jan. 12)
    Track: yes
    Calories: no. Only over by 120! Somewhat of a victory coming from someone who can easily mindless eat!!
    Exercise: yes, I worked an 8 hour shift and 7.5 hours I was on my feet constantly moving!

Comments: I’m definitely gonna do this daily post to help keep myself accountable! It gives me a moment to reflect on my day and I think that’s so important when you’re making this a lifestyle change. You’ll definitely be seeing more posts from me ;) as far as Saturday went, I was tired from my long day at work. It was a tough day but I didn’t indulge in anything like I usually do on days like this. It makes me feel great that i didn’t let my moment of weakness steer me off track. Super proud :)
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily post (Jan. 12)
    Track: yes
    Calories: no. Only over by 120! Somewhat of a victory coming from someone who can easily mindless eat!!
    Exercise: yes, I worked an 8 hour shift and 7.5 hours I was on my feet constantly moving!

Comments: I’m definitely gonna do this daily post to help keep myself accountable! It gives me a moment to reflect on my day and I think that’s so important when you’re making this a lifestyle change. You’ll definitely be seeing more posts from me ;) as far as Saturday went, I was tired from my long day at work. It was a tough day but I didn’t indulge in anything like I usually do on days like this. It makes me feel great that i didn’t let my moment of weakness steer me off track. Super proud :)

@rawrxamberx I really find the daily posts help me A LOT! Writing it all out like you did really helps put it in perspective and let’s you reflect on what you did and how you feel things went, where you can improve or celebrate the little successes!
  • SaletaS
    SaletaS Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Week 3 January 13th
    @SaletaS
    PW: 205.8lbs
    CW: 203lbs
    Difference: -1.2lbs
  • vicky2767
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in Jan 12

Awesome.
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Comments: I weighed in at 179 this morning so that's good. I will not go back up. I've actually gotten so much better at doing well over the weekends lately. They used to be indulgence days but I've been making healthier choices even if we go out to eat. I haven't had major losses but I've definitely made a lot of improvements the last few months in terms of lifestyle and eating healthier and for nourishment instead of just taste. I was over my calorie deficit today (although I didn't account for my walking), however, definitely still at maintenance. I will be at deficit tomorrow and continue to venture into the 170s hopefully! :)
    You got this!

AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: No
    Exercise:Yes, spent an hour and a half trying to find my driveway

Comments: Ate a little too much today, made a really tasty brisket and low carb french toast for breakfast so I did go over today, so I'll eat a little less on Sunday to compensate.
    How much snow did you get?
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Winner's Circle January Week 2:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

@Bm00re2u.
    @Batgirl140.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @gemwolf110.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @Ver9nika.
    @vicky2767.

Those making a notable effort!

@beckymomof3girls.
    @Catvlmack.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @Digger61.
    @Ianmoone30.
    @mg07030.
    @ssssanaaaa.
    @gjaholy33.
    @kazunomiya.
    @breanarenae.
    @kathleenford04.
    @rawrxamberx.
    @SaletaS.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Also, thanks for the responses to the Question of the Week.
    You guys mentioned a lot of great foods!! Some day I'll be able to eat more of those amazing foods....

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 2 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @AB0215. - 2.45%
    2nd - @tinak33. - 2.22%
    3rd - @papenny1. - 2.20%

On a side note, I feel a little weird congratulating myself...just saying.
    @AB0215 you deserve the congrats.
    Congrats for coming in first!!!!!
    SaletaS wrote: »
    Week 3 January 13th
    @SaletaS
    PW: 205.8lbs
    CW: 203lbs
    Difference: -1.2lbs

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you all have a great day.
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Username: beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Pw: 249.6
    Cw: 248.0

Today is my baby’s first birthday party (her actual birthday is on Tuesday). It’s bittersweet because she’s my last, but I like the toddler stage better than the baby stage. Have a great Sunday everyone!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Happy Sunday!

Daily stats- it’s early , but my diary is already closed and I’m off to work. Dinner is prepackaged. :) I don’t eat after work and the house is cleared of snacks 😉
    I do best on my diet when I’m working a lot.
    I’m doing wheatgrass shots everyday to see if I feel any focus boost. I’ll report back.

Today-
    Tracked- yes
    Calories- 1 cal under!
    Exercise- just running around at work all night. Some planks and 15 min arms today.

Have a great day! I get to work from home tomorrow! Yay!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Sunday weigh ins:

@beckymomof3girls (got yours)
    @papenny1
    @SaletaS (got yours)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise Walking steps 18341
    Sunday day off
    weighted myself today done 1 more. A great way to start my week.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Weekends are hard for me too. I just get of my routine. It is nice to be where people understand. Keep up the good work
This discussion has been closed.