• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @AB0215. - 2.45%
    2nd - @tinak33. - 2.22%
    3rd - @papenny1. - 2.20%

On a side note, I feel a little weird congratulating myself...just saying.

Don't feel weird about it!! You defo earned it!! WTG ALL!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, January 13th

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Zumba Fitness & HIIT Arc Training

COMMENTS: Watching the Patriots now--- and NOT snacking like everyone else is--- sticking to my plan, water, zevia, tea and then I get to chow down on some BBQ ribs for dinner as my treat! PROTEIN UP!!! :D:p:#

So grateful for this group---you guys truly motivate me to stick to plan and work as hard as I can---thank you!! KEEP PUSHING!!

HAPPY <3 SUNDAY ALL :)
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins walking, 30 mins elliptical

Comments: Finally caught up on my housework and prepped my husband's lunches for the week. Went to finish cleaning out my sink and used my garbage disposal and went to turn it off and the switch decided it was broken and stuck in the "on" position, so had to run downstairs and flip the breaker because I'm not fortunate enough to have one that plugs into an outlet, mine's hardwired. Discovered that posed an immediate problem, apparently my dishwasher is on the same circuit as my garbage disposal and I had just started that so...made an emergency trip to the hardware store to replace my switch. Good thing I'm handy. Also good thing it happened today, they finally got the roads clear after our 13 inches of snow. The really crazy thing is how infrequently I use that damn thing. It broke on Thanksgiving, with food in it, so had to replace it and now the switch breaks...like really, I only use it like 1 or 2 times a week...I'm sort of weird about it....which is a story for another day...

Also I've discovered my wedding set doesn't fit again, and I'm not ready to get it re-sized again, so that's going to be fun for a while...
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over☹️
    Exercise lot of walk at work
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise:Yes, 30 mins walking, 30 mins elliptical

Comments: Finally caught up on my housework and prepped my husband's lunches for the week. Went to finish cleaning out my sink and used my garbage disposal and went to turn it off and the switch decided it was broken and stuck in the "on" position, so had to run downstairs and flip the breaker because I'm not fortunate enough to have one that plugs into an outlet, mine's hardwired. Discovered that posed an immediate problem, apparently my dishwasher is on the same circuit as my garbage disposal and I had just started that so...made an emergency trip to the hardware store to replace my switch. Good thing I'm handy. Also good thing it happened today, they finally got the roads clear after our 13 inches of snow. The really crazy thing is how infrequently I use that damn thing. It broke on Thanksgiving, with food in it, so had to replace it and now the switch breaks...like really, I only use it like 1 or 2 times a week...I'm sort of weird about it....which is a story for another day...

Also I've discovered my wedding set doesn't fit again, and I'm not ready to get it re-sized again, so that's going to be fun for a while...

Where are you that you got 13 inches of snow Ashley? (That probably means it's coming for us next (Boston)).

You can purchase a guard for your ring set to use temporarily until you're ready to get it sized---you can get them inexpensively from Amazon--they clip onto your rings.

Sorry about the disposal --- those things are always the first to go! It helps so much if you're handy-- I can't do anything like that---but thankfully my hubs can.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Check in day Jan 13

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Did some light housework. Played out in the snow with my boys. It was more fun than fitness but a little.

Rather indulgent day but I stayed under regardless! Happy week everyone!
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Where are you that you got 13 inches of snow Ashley? (That probably means it's coming for us next (Boston)).

You can purchase a guard for your ring set to use temporarily until you're ready to get it sized---you can get them inexpensively from Amazon--they clip onto your rings.

Sorry about the disposal --- those things are always the first to go! It helps so much if you're handy-- I can't do anything like that---but thankfully my hubs can.

@SLIMn2016 I'm in St. Louis and this is pretty unusual for us honestly, and it's the wet heavy kind so I turned it into a workout.

As for my disposal, there's no telling how old it was, and that light switch was definitely ancient, when I replaced it, they don't make them like that so...

And I know about the ring guards, I had to use one before, I just don't like them.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: beckymomof3girls
    Weigh in week: 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Pw: 249.6
    Cw: 248.0

Today is my baby’s first birthday party (her actual birthday is on Tuesday). It’s bittersweet because she’s my last, but I like the toddler stage better than the baby stage. Have a great Sunday everyone!

Nice loss. Happy birthday to your baby.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no.
  • ssssanaaaa
    ssssanaaaa Posts: 567 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    ssssanaaaa wrote: »
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Calories: No. Closer to maintenance.
    Exercise: Yes, lots of walking.

Comments: I weighed in at 179 this morning so that's good. I will not go back up. I've actually gotten so much better at doing well over the weekends lately. They used to be indulgence days but I've been making healthier choices even if we go out to eat. I haven't had major losses but I've definitely made a lot of improvements the last few months in terms of lifestyle and eating healthier and for nourishment instead of just taste. I was over my calorie deficit today (although I didn't account for my walking), however, definitely still at maintenance. I will be at deficit tomorrow and continue to venture into the 170s hopefully! :)

Weekends are hard for me too. I just get of my routine. It is nice to be where people understand. Keep up the good work

We're in this together!

@vicky2767 Thank you! You too!
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, January 13th

Calories: No
    Exercise: 11,000 steps

This weekends positive is that there is now a lot less junk food in the house, hmm. My weekly calories were down from last week, so that trend is good. I will try harder agsin this week.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Exercise: Yes
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday TBL and MFP friends! Make today great!
    0x93rowqzfm5.png
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post: January 13th

Track:
    Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 49 minutes on the stationary bike - 11.8 miles

Kind of a lazy Sunday day but I did get in my exercise.

@CindyJNC1963 Awesome!
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 287
    CW: 288.2
    I don’t know what I am doing wrong. Back to the Basics - Trust the Process!!
  • AB0215
    edited January 2019
    Options
    tdrjustus3 wrote: »
    Tdrjustus3
    Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Monday
    PW: 287
    CW: 288.2
    I don’t know what I am doing wrong. Back to the Basics - Trust the Process!!
    @tdrjustus3 Make sure you're actually measuring your food, sometimes you'd be surprised what you're actually eating, and instead of just meeting your calorie goals, try to go for whole, unprocessed foods, quality does matter. I don't lose at all if I'm eating processed foods, even if they fit in my budget, and drink a lot of water, that's important too!
    Hang in there, weight loss isn't linear either.
This discussion has been closed.