2019 Run the Year Group

Options

Replies

• workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Not that runners are competitive at all B)
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Another 3 miles for team A!
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Not that runners are competitive at all B)

Nah course not. Watching this and not being able to run is killing me LOL
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Got 3 miles run yesterday evening & it hasn’t seemed to make my shoulder any worse. I tried not not move my shoulder & run very easy
  • andor_dracon
    andor_dracon Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    @mwurtzberger congratz for the run and yeh for pushing us over the 200. As far as I know there is no way to exclude walks. So I'm just entering my miles manually.

Hope I can start running today again. Deleaing with pain in the foot is not fun :/ .
  • seestephierun
    seestephierun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's been a tough week to get a run in, but I'm planning on going to the gym after work to catch up! I also ordered a treadmill that should be delivered in the next week or so, so it will be super easy to squeeze a run in whenever I want.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    All the teams are kicking donkey!
  • workaholic_nurse
    workaholic_nurse Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    and YAY /fist pump /happy dance

Go Team Runderful World!
    w5wm34tg0flf.jpg
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,095 Member
    Options
    @shanaber So sorry to hear you can't run! Here's to speedy healing!
  • Mari33a
    Mari33a Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    and YAY /fist pump /happy dance

Go Team Runderful World!
    w5wm34tg0flf.jpg

Fantastic job! I hope to be contributing more from now on
  • abp1025
    abp1025 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear that shanaber ! That had happened to me too when I tried to come back too early from an injury. Keep your chin up! :smile:
  • Butterchop
    Butterchop Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    Sorry Runderful Runners - I am out from running again 😢 Saw the Sports Ortho today and basically he said I am not healed. So now to find a place where I can do water running... maybe I can count that time but it won't exactly be miles.

Don't worry we still have plenty of time! Hope you heal quickly.
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    Aw @shanaber That’s just unfair. To you I mean. You heal up then you can take over when I’m injured. I’ve heard good things about water running. You might also come across a zero g runner. That might be something that’s okay to do since it supports your weight much like water running.

I grabbed two miles today on the Y TM while waiting for an evening class to start. I also did some leg presses- regret. Knee no like. And adductor resistance machine. I thought “wow this will be great. Weights one night a week is better than none. I’m going to embrace this”. Get to class and realize there are a lot of cars there... I’m 30 minutes early because ima nerd and like to study/read before class. I check the schedule and I’m 30 minutes late. Balls.
  • Fitatelo
    Fitatelo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Another 2 miles for Five for Nineteen, we're catching up 💪
  • Tramboman
    Tramboman Posts: 2,482 Member
    Options
    Hanging tough!!!!!
  • greyparks206
    greyparks206 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Back on track today for Team B. Sorry I went MIA for a couple days there, guys! Looks like we might hit the 200 mile mark by the end of the long weekend, though. :D
  • donjshaw4870
    donjshaw4870 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Racing today, 6 miles XC running, tough going, shattered now. Decent long warm up and down too to add to the miles.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Hit my 100 mile bib and a PR for distance today with 14 miles. 🏃‍♂️💪🎉

WTG!