Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Welcome Celine :)
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hey Celine!
  • nanisiiii
    nanisiiii Posts: 1 Member
    Starting OMAD TODAY!
    Life and a baby got in the way of my weight loss over the last two years.
    My baby just turned 1 so i don’t think the baby weight excuse is going to work much longer!
    I gained probably 50lbs and it’s taking its toll. My body hurts and so do my eyes when i look in the mirror 🙄.
    I’m Polynesian so putting on weight is EASY and getting it off is HARD!
    @Nanisiiii
    H5’3
    Pre-pregnancy weight 182
    Post-pregnancy weight 242
    SW today 228
    GW165
    Feeding time: 430-530
    Going to try to do Keto for my OMAD. But I’m starting with the 21day sugar detox.
    Here goes nothing 🤷🏻‍♀️.
  • Brendalea69
    @Nanisiiii welcome :)
  • catuccifranco08
    catuccifranco08 Posts: 218 Member
    Welcome
  • candyz01
    candyz01 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi my name is candy I have tried OMAD befor but I didn't stick with it but this time I am determined too. I have seen so many postive posting about OMAD that I know it is time to give it another go
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Best of luck Candy!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Hi, Candy!
  • cgmnew
    cgmnew Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi everyone my name is Wade. I have done some sort of weight lifting since I was young and been in great shape through my youth. After I got married and we had kids life got a little hectic and a lot to the healthy activities that I used to enjoy got put on the back burner. Over time I substituted food for the exercise because it was easier and less time consuming. I got to a point of "wow where am I headed with this", because I started to look in the mirror and not like what I saw. I tried many different health routines that would ultimately fail. I am not the type of person that will give up though so many years later I started trying fasting. I had some success but, because I did not have the knowledge of what my body was doing durning fasting. I would fast lose some wieght then put the weight right back on. The OMAD system really clicked for me as a way to lose all the weight that I need to lose then I can swich to a maintenance plan. And if I put wieght back on I can simply go back on a full OMAD.
    Thank you all for your sharing it really helped me to have the confidence to start this program.

I started the OMAD program on 9/2/19
    height 5'9"
    starting weight 213.7lbs
    goal weight 160lbs
    eating window 6pm-10pm
    current weight 206lbs
  • volgirl1322
    Welcome to the OMAD group, best of luck!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Welcome folks!
  • Brendalea69
    Welcome Candy and Wade :)
  • cgmnew
    cgmnew Posts: 3 Member
    Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am really liking eating one meal a day. Now that I have just completed day 14 my confidence is sure growing. Reading about your journeys has really been helpful for me and also a great encouragement.
  • njg321
    njg321 Posts: 4 Member
    Nick, Australia, 31
    6 foot 3
    Wanting to reach 190
    Do exercise every second day. Do Pilates and have a reformer machine at home as wife is Pilates instructor. Love it, great for postural core muscles.
    Started omad about week ago, don't have scales and don't count calories just eat heaps in one meal, whatever I feel like.
    Feeling fantastic, best I've ever felt, absolutely loving it.
    Was a fat kid, later lost weight working construction. Now I'm a primary school teacher and a dad and have been gaining weight again by eating too much each meal, same old habit.
    Omad feels intuitive to me for this reason.
    Thanks!
  • Nick, you will reach your goal so fast with OMAD that you will have no time to think what just happened! Omad is fantastic.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welcome Nick!
  • volgirl1322
    Welcome Nick!
  • Bearded_Beast2019
    Bearded_Beast2019 Posts: 262 Member
    Ryan
    United States
    6'1
    SW:340
    GW:250
    Start Date: Jan,3rd 2019
    Weight now: 323

hello everyone, im looking for other people to support me and for me to support doing OMAD i have accepted this lifestyle and i have lost 17lbs so far. i will be doing Keto starting next month. I have done alot of research before i started this so i can also be of help if anyone needs it. glad to find a group on here!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Welcome Ryan!
  • Bearded_Beast2019
    Bearded_Beast2019 Posts: 262 Member
    glad to be here!