WORKOUT WARRIORS - February 2019

Options

Replies

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    YO TEAM

WHO IS GOING TO RETURN TO THE STEP TEAM FOR FEB. FROM THE JANUARY TEAM AND WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US ON THE FEB TEAM.

Whoops! Yes, please, I would like to stay on the step challenge!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    GOOD MORNING WARRIORS
    j25rlo0lxjyc.png
    TO THE FEBRUARY FAT2FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE
    TEAM WORKOUT WARRIORS

joq8ymei3kcq.png

THE USS MISSOURI (BB-63) STANDS HER WATCH OVER THE USS ARIZONA (BB-39) AT HER FINAL RESTING PLACE IN THE SHALLOW DEPTH AT PEARL HARBOR. THE BEGINNING AND THE END OF A WAR THAT WOULD OF BROUGHT DEATH AND DESTRUCTION TO THIS GREAT NATION.

AS ONE OF YOUR CAPTAINS I TOO SHALL STAND MY WATCH OVER MY TEAM AND HELP WARD OFF THE ENEMY THAT CAN BRING ALL TO FAMILIAR DEATH AND DESTRUCTION IN THE WAY OF OBESITY, DIABETES, HEART AND CARDIO PROBLEMS, AND A HOST OF OTHER DISEASES.

IT'S NOT MY INTENTION TO SCARE YOU IT'S MY INTENTION TO ENCOURAGE,MOTIVATE, PUSH YOU SO THAT THESE HORRIBLE SITUATIONS CAN NOT RAISE UP THEIR UGLY HEAD AND HURT YOU MY TEAM MATES. I HAVE EXPERIENCE THESE DISEASES ON A PERSONAL LEVEL AND TRUST ME YOU DON'T WANNA MESS WITH THEM.

I KNOW ON A PERSONAL LEVEL WHAT BEING OBESE DOES TO YOUR MOJO. I KNOW HOW CRUEL OTHERS CAN BE TO YOU. I KNOW HOW IT FEELS TO HAVE TO WEAR CLOTHES MADE BY THE LOCAL TENT MAKER CAUSE EVEN THE BIG AND FAT STORE DOESN'T CARRY YOUR SIZE, OR TO BUY 4 OR 5 X SO YOU CAN HIDE INSIDE THOSE CLOTHES. TRUTH BE TOLD IT SUCKS!!!

I HAD MY BEST MONTH EVER LAST MONTH AND IT'S GOING TO BE EVEN BETTER THIS MONTH. I AM REFUSING TO GO BACKWARDS,I REFUSE TO HAVE PITY PARTY CUZ I AM PHAT. I WILL GO DOWNSTAIRS TO THE GYM AND WORK OUT EVERYDAY, I WILL GO TO THE POOL AT LA FITNESS AND DO MY COMBAT WALK SWIM WALK, I WILL PLAN MY MEAL PLAN AND EXECUTE IT EVERYDAY. I WILL LOOK IN MY HEAD MIRROR AND SAY TO ME I CAN DO THIS, IT'S JUST ANOTHER WALK IN THE PARK.

I WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO SHARE THINGS THAT WORK FOR YOU. MAYBE JUST MAYBE IT WILL WORK FOR SOMEONE ELSE. AS A RETIRED CHEF I WILL SHARE TRADITIONAL RECIPES THAT WILL WORK FOR THOSE OF US THAT WANT LOWER FAT AND CARBS AND HIGHER PROTEINS.

I WILL ENCOURAGE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE WEEKLY CHALLENGES PRODUCED BY THE OTHER TEAMS. FOR INSTANCE THIS WEEKS CHALLENGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE TEAM SHRINKING ASSETS AND YOU CAN IT FIND IT RIGHT HERE.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10724169/february-week-1-group-challenge-small-changes-pick-5#latest

NOW LET US ALL HAVE OUR BEST EVER.
    GREG

• rheaj1991
    rheaj1991 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Username: rheaj1991
    Week: 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 162.6
    Current weight: 161.4
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Since early November, I have not bought any junk food I like. It’s so much easier to abstain if it’s not in the house! I am maintaining my weight but need to lose 10 pounds to be at my goal. I am so grateful to this team and this site for tracking. Wishing you all a fun Super Bowl day.

For the new team members, I’ve been on this team for over a year. I have lost ten pounds over the year and 30 pounds since joining MFP four years ago. For me, the slow weight loss is better; i feel like my body has time to adjust.

I’m a teacher and have two adult children (college age and one college bound). Going through a divorce but it’s ok; it’s better for me. I just feel sad I’m causing husband pain and suffering.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    wb0irssv8opu.jpeg
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
  • DDM358
    DDM358 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 196.6
    Today's Weight: 195.2
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Mechell15 wrote: »
    So I took January off ready to get back to on it. Notice there have been some changes. How do i know which group i am in?

YOUR BACK WITH US A WARRIOR
    YOUR IN AND ON THE SPREAD SHEET
    SAME WEIGH IN DAY AS BEFORE OR ARE YOU CHANGING IT UP
    ALSO NEED STARTING WEIGHT

Weigh in day Sunday
    Current weight-198
    Also if there is a spot on step group I would like to join.
  • trinalong79
    trinalong79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

Username: Trinalong79
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week: 1
    Previous weight: 167.6
    Current weight: 163.4
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day: week 1 Sunday
    Current weight 272.4
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    @DDM358
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS

@Mechell15
    POSTED
    YES YOUR ON THE STEP TEAM
    AND REMEMBER TO POST HERE DAILY

@trinalong79
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS

@BabeMeister83
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    y3ido5bt18pr.png
  • myfritzie
    myfritzie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    So here’s my first weigh in:
    • username: myfritzie
    • week: 1
    • weigh in day: Sunday
    • starting weight: 218.6 (I think)
    • current weight: 215.6
  • myfritzie
    Options
    A little bit about me:
    I am married (12yrs) w/2 kids: girl (10); boy (7). They keep me going, literally.

Currently I am a high school assistant principal w/19+ years in education as teacher, librarian, & admin. Extremely high stress; extremely high strung. Recently diagnosed with PTSD & working on getting treatment.

I LOVE to work out - I just really suck at making time to do it. My work days on average are about 12+hr days, 5-6 days a week.

I am a self-soother with food & binge. Need help making better choices.

Ok - probably TMI but it’s me.
  • myfritzie
    Options
    YO TEAM

WHO IS GOING TO RETURN TO THE STEP TEAM FOR FEB. FROM THE JANUARY TEAM AND WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN US ON THE FEB TEAM.

If you think I can/should join the step challenge, sign me up!

2/1/19: 4018 (cringe, I know)
    2/2/19: 7843 (getting there)

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @myfritzie
    POSTED
    WTG
    YOUR IN ON THE STEP TEAM
    REMEMBER TO POST YOUR STEPS HERE
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    hey team 3 spots left on the step team come on lets fill it and then crush the shrinking assets what ya say
This discussion has been closed.