1/18 6,354
    1/19 7,968
    1/20 10,710
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    I got the invite to the spreadsheet editing in my email. I will be checking it out after supper TONIGHT! .... I PROMISE! (I am good at that kinda stuff so don't anticipate having to call you, @jugar , but will send you a MFP message if I feel I need to call you. What day are you leaving?

So, I looked it over, and it seems straightforward enough .... when do I take over bugging people to report, and doing the entering? >:);)

Great! I'll finish up today, and if you can do tomorrow and on for a few days, that will be fantastic. I'll probably have internet connections in the evenings, but some of the days of driving will be very long and I doubt I'll be up to catching up on stats! Starting next Tuesday I'll be back on no problem.

One thing that really helps is to click "insightful" on anyone's weight or steps posts so that both you and they know it has been entered on the spreadsheet. I found out the hard way that you cannot also like or anything else the same post or the "insightful" disappears! Other than filling in the spreadsheet pages, a small amount of pestering to be sure that everyone gets their weigh-in done on the right day and that steps are in by end of play Sunday is always fun...

Have a blast!
  • jugar
    Options
    FEBRUARY FITNESS CHALLENGE for Team Waistaway!

Name: Mari

Your Personal Challenge:

FITNESS: Complete 5 - 30 minute workouts this week. Any form of workout counts. 🏋🏻‍♀️ 🏋🏻‍♀️

NUTRITION: Stay on or under allowed calories at least 5 days this week. 🍎🍎

HYDRATION: Drink 2 liters of water every single day!!!! 💧💧💧

SELF-CARE: Take some time for yourself and read a little each day. 📖📖📖

Week 2:

Sun - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Mon - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Tue - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Wed - 💧📖
    Thu -
    Fri -
    Sat -

STEP CHALLENGE:

Sun - 23,046
    Mon - 13,397
    Tue - 14,728
    Wed - 5,708 (hip and leg was really bad, sorry)
    Thu -
    Fri -
    Sat -

DAILY REFLECTIONS:

I've had a pretty good week with the exception of yesterday. I had a bad night with hip and leg pain and spent my day limping around slowly or sitting. I took the boy to the movie theater which is the only reason i went over a little on my food intake (damned m&ms) and as i wasnt able to do a workout i didnt have anything to fall back on. Its ok its just one day. back to my workouts today as my hip and leg is much better this morning.

Cursing M&Ms is something I have had to do rather often as well. Then if I'm avoiding sugar, I have to curse nut and dried fruit mixes, for which I have the same lack of control. Hope your leg is feeling better and better!
  • jugar
    Options
    Thursday already!
    My heart Throb for today is my daughter. She has pulled together her move with grace, on time, and somehow has left Mom little to do but a few hours of help preparing the house, and the upcoming drive across almost 4000 km of Canada. Of course, then I'll have to help unpack and set up her new abode, but that will be fun, won't it??? Oh, and I get to have her two amazing cats at our house until they fly out to Alberta in a couple of weeks. They will keep my boys company while I'm away. I wonder if they cook dinner? Or help with the laundry?

My Threat Thursday is the current tendency for comfort eating. My daughter is 26 and has never been far away for more than a couple of months. I will miss her. I have been taking on some extra food lately, and will have to get back on track soon or it will feel terrible. I'm not worried, just a bit sad. But I have some good strategies to keep it to a minimum! A great 5 minute bodyweight series to do every time we stop and get out of the car during the long days of driving. A plan to walk 30 minutes when we arrive somewhere and/or before leaving each morning, weather permitting. And TONS of walking when we finally arrive. I might have to move off of the support squad back to the losing weight gang when I get home!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    micki48 wrote: »
    Heart throb Thursday. This little sweetie has my heart. I’ve mentioned her before so here is a photo of my granddaughter, Juliet.

She is beautiful Micki!!
    cory17 wrote: »
    micki48 wrote: »
    Heart throb Thursday. This little sweetie has my heart. I’ve mentioned her before so here is a photo of my granddaughter, Juliet.

She is precious!

Thank you. I’m smitten.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    FEBRUARY GOALS CHALLENGE for Team Waistaway!

Name: Mari

Your Personal Challenge:

FITNESS: Complete 5 - 30 minute workouts this week. Any form of workout counts. 🏋🏻‍♀️

NUTRITION: Stay on or under allowed calories at least 5 days this week. 🍎

HYDRATION: Drink 2 liters of water every single day!!!! 💧💧

SELF-CARE: Take some time for yourself and read a little each day. 📖📖

Week 2:

Sun - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Mon - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Tue - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Wed - 💧📖
    Thu - 🏋🏻‍♀️🍎💧📖
    Fri -
    Sat -

STEP CHALLENGE:

Sun - 23,046
    Mon - 13,397
    Tue - 14,728
    Wed - 5,708 (hip and leg was really bad, sorry)
    Thu - 13,949
    Fri -
    Sat -

DAILY REFLECTIONS:

Had a decent Thursday. Went out for a run with the dog which I won’t ever do again as he nearly made me fall 3 times. He’s always too excited and doesn’t really listen when he sees other dogs. He nearly tore my left arm out of my socket and left me sore the rest of the day. My food has been ok and my water has been on point. I’m still doing well with IF 16:8 and have been feeling much better than I was last week and the week before. My energy levels are up, I’ve been in a better mood, and I’ve been getting much more sleep. Hope I can continue this way for a good while.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Feb.--- Week 3

PW : 195.
    CW : 195.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Steps- 2/20---10,350
    2/21---10,455
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    BMcC9
    Friday (Week 3)
    PW 139.3
    CW 138.5
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9
    steps Feb 21 - 6095
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Can I change my weighing day to wednesday please? I signed up to a local fitness group and they're weighing Wednesdays, I need to stick to once a week or it derails me!
    Hope that's ok.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    No problem ... and there is only one more week in Feb ... and you can declare Wednesdays your ongoing day for March.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    @jugar is on her road-trip by now ... so I am taking over as Chief Statistician and Cage Rattler for a bit.

Friday People, you know who you are ....

I will be going through the spreadsheets looking for gaps for weights and steps after work ... and posting a shout-out before 6:30 pm ET today.

Our group goal is to get all gaps filled by COB Saturday (aka overnight Saturday-Sunday at dawn ET to allow for time zone differences) so that the moderators can do their thing and announce Winners Sunday or Monday.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Foodie Friday - anything food related, be it recipe / snapshot of dinner / desperate "I have [ingredient X] in my cupboard and don't know WHAT to do with it!!" / ask for suggested swap-outs or strategies for handling what-ever you personally find a hard-to-resist item or food-related situation.

And, of course, reply / respond to posts by others.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Still feeling under the weather. Voice is coming back but still have a horrible cough. Did throw up last night for some reason. Don't think it was b/c of the cold and I felt totally fine before bed and after throwing up. Not sure what triggered it to happen.
    Apparently there is a stomach bug going around my daughter's class though. I don't think that's what happened to me, but lordy I hope she doesn't get it and passes it to the rest of us. Uuuuuuuugh. She did throw up once a few nights ago, but it was similar to what happened to me. Got everything out and then was perfectly fine after. /shrugs

Anywho...diet has been ok though. I have been really hungry lately, but still eating what I should :)
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    leni1us
    Weigh day: Friday
    PW: 165.8
    CW: 163.0
    I was able to get in 3 days of exercise this week and tracked everything I put in my mount. It paid off on the scale.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Connie7355
    PW: 197.4
    CW: 198.4
    I think Valentine's Day caught up with me this week. :(
  • Bear479
    Bear479 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Bear479
    Pw ??
    Cw 173.2

Definitely not a loss
  • micki48
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    leni1us
    PW: 165.8
    CW: 163.0
    I was able to get in 3 days of exercise this week and tracked everything I put in my mount. It paid off on the scale.

Great job!! Feels so good when our hard work pays off. Keep it up.
  • micki48
    Options
    Steps:
    2/17 4,369
    2/18 12,185 A record for me!
    2/19 6,420
    2/20 7,032
    2/21 11,016 (the rain stopped)
    2/22
    2/23
This discussion has been closed.