WORKOUT WARRIORS - March 2019

Options

Replies

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @NikMar
    Hi, not sure if you still need steps for the end of February?

Thursday 28th February: 10,512 steps
    POSTED

Yes, I would like to be included in the March step challenge if this is still taking place?
    YOUR IN

Friday 1st March: 12,178 steps
    Saturday 2nd March: 15,754 steps
    POSTED
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Sorry for disappearing again guys. There's a stomach bug running amok in my family. I have not felt any worse than the gall bladder makes me feel, but everyone else has been really sick.
    I'm sorry I have been a bad captain. I am hoping to be back in the game soon.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Sorry for disappearing again guys. There's a stomach bug running amok in my family. I have not felt any worse than the gall bladder makes me feel, but everyone else has been really sick.
    I'm sorry I have been a bad captain. I am hoping to be back in the game soon.

@melissafeagins
    GOT YOUR BACK JACK...JUST GET WELL SOON
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Build a better breakfast challenge:
    0l537y56mc3l.jpg

I drink a spinach and dark chocolate protein shake made with almond milk and sweetened with Stevia, as my first meal (which is usually at or after noon-time, as I am an Intermittent Faster).

140 calories, 4g Carbs, 11g Fat, 27g Protein, 0g Sugar & 1g Fiber
  • DDM358
    DDM358 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 195.8
    Weight Today: 195.4
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    ATTN ALL WARRIORS ATTN ALL WARRIORS
    IT WITH A SADDENED HEART THAT I AM PASSING ALONG TO YOU THAT STEVE'S @STEPLAJ MOTHER DIED THIS AFTERNOON. PLEASE KEEP STEVE AND HIS FAMILY IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AS WE GO THROUGH OUR WEEK.
    GREG

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    AFTERNOON TEAM

HEY WHEN YOU POST YOUR PICS ON HERE FOR YOUR BREAKFAST PLEASE ALSO POST THEM ON THE MOD CHALLENGE AS WELL
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10730390/week-1-mods-challenge-build-a-better-breakfast#latest
    THANKS.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, March 3rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hr. Body Pump, 1 hr. Zumba & 1 hr. Arc Trainer
    Water: 197.8 oz

Step Challenge: 16,042
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of Steve’s mother. Will be thinking of you @steplaj and your family.
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Hello warriors

I haven’t had a proper intro for March so please allow me to say hello.

I am 36, mom of two kids and a full time teacher. My weight has been a lifelong struggle and in 2017 i finally figured it out through daily calorie tracking on mfp. I undid it and then some over the course of 2018.

My vacation doesn’t begin until
    Next week but I think I’m at the point I can go and try to relax and enjoy myself. In the meantime, a healthier week of food for me.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    DDM358 wrote: »
    Username: DDM358
    Weigh in Week: Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 195.8
    Weight Today: 195.4
    @DDM358
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    jjsyh5icoz09.png
    MONDAY'S WEIGH INS ARE
    @runarml
    @melissafeagins- Captain
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry @steplaj We are thinking of you. Take care of yourself.
  • runarml
    Options
    Steps 3/3 20,742
  • runarml
    Options
    Username: runarml
    Week: Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 142.5
    Current Weight: 142.5

I kind of lost my motivation to eat well and track food last week. We've had a guest staying with us for 10 days and it's making me anxious and when I get anxious I eat. Trying to be more mindful of that. We've also had lots more meals out than usual. She leaves Wednesday so hopefully this week is better eating-wise.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    runarml wrote: »
    Steps 3/3 20,742
    runarml wrote: »
    Username: runarml
    Week: Week 1
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 142.5
    Current Weight: 142.5

I kind of lost my motivation to eat well and track food last week. We've had a guest staying with us for 10 days and it's making me anxious and when I get anxious I eat. Trying to be more mindful of that. We've also had lots more meals out than usual. She leaves Wednesday so hopefully this week is better eating-wise.

@runarml
    POSTED
    THE GOOD NEWS IS YOU MAINTAINED NOT GAINED
    SO THAT'S A WIN WIN
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    @steplaj My condolences to you and your family.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM
    I HONESTLY CAN'T YOU WHY I GAINED LAST MONTH EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT I SAT ON MY BFA EVERYDAY MOST OF THE DAY AND DIDN'T CHALLENGE ME.

MY GOALS THIS MONTH IS TO GET AT LEAST 3 DAYS OF W/O'S IN THE HOME GYM...
    2 DAYS A WEEK AT THE POOL WITH AQUA PT...
    AND MY 60 DAY COMMITMENT TO MY DOG TEAMS....
    AND PROOF SHALL BE IN THE WAY OF PHOTOS IN THE GYM AT THE POOL ECT..ETC..ETC

IN MY HOME GYM I HAVE A BOFLEX ULTIMATE, STATIONARY BIKE AND A TOP OF THE LINE PRO FORM TREADMILL AND VARIOUS OTHER STUFF....AND A LOT OF THE TIME IT SITS THERE AND COLLECTS DUST...NO JOKE.....MARCIE ASKED ME YESTERDAY WHY I PAID FOR ALL OF THAT EQUIPMENT AND NOT USE IT....MY ANSWER WAS I DON'T KNOW/ I'M LAZY?????......
    SO THIS MONTH I HAVE INCORPORATED A TIMELINE OR SCHEDULE SO TO SPEAK AND HAVE PUT ALARMS ON MY FITBIT TO REMIND ME OF WHAT IS COMING UP. NOT SO MUCH OF SITTING HERE IN THE FRONT OF THIS MACHINE AND MORE ACTIVE WITH THE OTHER MACHINES.

YOU WOULD OF THUNK THAT THE DOC'S AND THE NUTRITIONIST ADVICE TO LOSE WEIGHT WOULD OF SUNK IN BY NOW. WELL MY HEAD IS A LITTLE THICK AND WELL I GUESS IT HASN'T SUNK IN YET. WHY NOT ..I GOT NO ANSWER FOR THAT HONESTLY OTHER THAN BEING LAZY.....NOT MOTIVATED.... UNTIL I WAS REMINISCING YESTERDAY ABOUT BACK IN THE DAY...YOUNG,VIBRANT, ON A MISSION... READY TO KICK BUTT AND TAKE NAMES ....SO OVER THE YEARS IT KATHUNK SLOWLY BUT SURELY.

THEY SAY IT TAKES 21 DAYS TO FORM A HABIT AND 90 DAYS FOR IT TO BECOME A ROUTINE.... I DON'T HAVE THAT KINDA TIME...I MUST AND WILL CUT IT IN 1/2 FOR BOTH. WHY YOU ASK...BECAUSE I HAVE TO PERIOD!!!!
    I LED MY MEN AND THEIR DOGS BY EXAMPLE IF SHADOW AND I RAN INTO THE FIGHT THEY FOLLOWED, SO I MUST AND WILL LEAD YOU BY EXAMPLE...BETTER ACCOUNTABILITY ON ALL FRONTS..JUST NOT THE W/OS.
    YOU DESERVE BETTER ACCOUNTABILITY THAN I HAVE GIVING YOU AND THAT ENDS TODAY PERIOD!!!!

NOW HEAR THIS
    THE PITY PARTY THAT I HAVE ATTENDING IN MY HONOR HAS BEEN SHUT DOWN.....
    IF YOU CHOSE TO SUPPORT ME IN THIS ENDEAVOR COOL BEANS
    IF NOT CAUSE YOUR THINKING HERE HE GOES AGAIN ALL BLOW AND SHOW...I GET IT AND I'M GOOD WITH IT.
    JUST KNOW THIS I AM GOING BACK WAY BACK IN TIME WHERE DISCIPLINE RULED THE DAY AND THE NIGHT, EVERY THOUGHT, EVERY DECISION, EVERY ACTION WITH THE TEAMS SOME WERE GOOD AND SOME WELL THOSE LED TO SOME VERY BAD DAYS.

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS.
    HOORAH GO NAVY
    GREG AND SHADOW OUT1eajxchz6jer.jpg
    kpa6qlf0zcim.jpg

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    WE STILL NEED STEPPERS ARE YOU A STEPPER THEN JOIN US .....DOESN'T MATTER THE NUMBERS YOU DO PER DAY JUST THAT YOUR MOVING AND GETTING THAT BLOOD FLOWING.

COME ON YOU IN...
This discussion has been closed.