AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    HAPPY TUESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS!
    WE MADE IT TO DAY 3 YAY!

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP:
    How to manage Stress Eating

These are just SUGGESTED alternatives to help you manage your stress eating everyone has different core issues. It's up to you to find out what works for you. These are just some alternatives that has help me in the past year.

c135uzgb06rm.jpg

Hope this helps those of you that are struggling.

Have a blessed day.
    Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
    @gjaholy33 Haha, I actually did go get a haircut on Saturday after I dropped my car at the dealership. I thought it was funny that was on the list.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    HAPPY TUESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS!
    WE MADE IT TO DAY 3 YAY!

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP:
    How to manage Stress Eating

These are just SUGGESTED alternatives to help you manage your stress eating everyone has different core issues. It's up to you to find out what works for you. These are just some alternatives that has help me in the past year.

c135uzgb06rm.jpg

Hope this helps those of you that are struggling.

Have a blessed day.
    Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
    @gjaholy33 Haha, I actually did go get a haircut on Saturday after I dropped my car at the dealership. I thought it was funny that was on the list.

Lol. . 😁😁It's funny how the simplest every day things can help us suppress our desire to binge. I incorporate getting my nails and hair cut professionally done as well.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Username: Fitness327wk
    Week 1
    PW: 137.7
    CW; 137

🤗💃🔥🥰👍
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options

I'm a rare case but I eat my feelings so I've been in therapy for over six years now and I am just conquering the inner me (the root of the issue) that causes me to stress eat. Stress eat is not an easy battle it comes from a lot of different personal issues so you need to figure the cause and find some different coping strategies to help you through. For me it's therapy but it is different for each individual.

Thank you for sharing Gloria.... I probably would benefit from therapy. Although I have managed to clear some toxic people from my life--and much of my stress subsided thereafter.... work/family stresses though---those are always around me. Constant battle to overcome old habits🤷🏻‍♀️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,307 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, March 5th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Stair Climber, & Inclined Treadmill Walk (morning) & Rowing, Inclined Treadmill Jog & Arc Trainer (evening, with my son💙)
    Water: 160 oz.
    Steps: 22,700
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Tues - March 5
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️ I will be for the day. 👍
    Exercise: Barre 🏋️‍♀️ one hour and 5 miles afterward! 👏🎉🙋‍♀️
    Comments: Working on my goals, great workout today!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    went to aquasize class today
    I went to see my surgeon on Monday I have a hernia and can not go back to work until it is repaired
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

I'm a rare case but I eat my feelings so I've been in therapy for over six years now and I am just conquering the inner me (the root of the issue) that causes me to stress eat. Stress eat is not an easy battle it comes from a lot of different personal issues so you need to figure the cause and find some different coping strategies to help you through. For me it's therapy but it is different for each individual.

Thank you for sharing Gloria.... I probably would benefit from therapy. Although I have managed to clear some toxic people from my life--and much of my stress subsided thereafter.... work/family stresses though---those are always around me. Constant battle to overcome old habits🤷🏻‍♀️

Thanks also to you both sharing.

I have had to recently clear some toxic people from my life as well. All the best to all!
  • losing_it_2013
    losing_it_2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Username: Losing_it_2013
    Week: March Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW = 187.0
    CW= 189.2
    Difference: +2.2

I think I've reached a good place mentally where I'm ready to get back on track. I don't want to see the scale go up ANYMORE!! 😡
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys, just a friendly reminder for our newbies, we will post our weekly weigh ins in this thread and from there Captain's will enter the weights in the spreadsheet.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Username: Losing_it_2013
    Week: March Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW = 187.0
    CW= 189.2
    Difference: +2.2

I think I've reached a good place mentally where I'm ready to get back on track. I don't want to see the scale go up ANYMORE!! 😡

@losing_it_2013 I think that sometimes you have to take a couple steps in what seems like the wrong direction sometimes to get your head back in the game. I've done it several times where I stopped trying so hard and let a couple pounds creep back on before I was like enough is enough, I need to do this.
    Glad to see you're mentally there again, it is all a part of the process.
  • AB0215
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    went to aquasize class today
    I went to see my surgeon on Monday I have a hernia and can not go back to work until it is repaired

@digger61 I hope it can be repaired soon! I bet you're ready to get back into a normal routine!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes 70 mins weight training with my Coach, and 30 mins elliptical

Comments: I love it when I go to the gym and other people tell me I'm a bada$$ and that I impress them. My fan club is growing, 2 separate people said something to me today. We probably don't need to feed my ego, it's already pretty big, just saying. The funnier part is that was after I injured myself tearing off one of my calluses on the barbell and needing a bandaid to continue because there was more blood than I expected for that. Sadly, that was my ring finger and I don't wear my ring while lifting because I don't want to scratch it, now I can't get it to go on over my bandaid, so there's that.
  • AB0215
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Question of the Week:
    When you think about your weight goals, what does success look like for you?
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Tuesday 3/5

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 75 squats so far, but still planning on getting 25 more done. Plus taking the stairs at work.
    Water: 118 oz, and still going!
  • Beckymomof3girls
    Beckymomof3girls Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes jogged 2 miles

Posting and running - will trybto catch up with the thread tomorrow morning
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: March 5th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: Yes. 8300 steps walking
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: March 5

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Question of the Week: I’ll finally be able to keep up with my boys. Continue keeping health conditions at bay. Liking the way I look in clothes. For once in my life I want to feel like I’m living a healthy lifestyle.
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 3/5

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 20 moderate intensity minutes on a stationary bike
    Goals/Day/Comments: I’m starting to struggle a bit this week after having a good weekend, but hanging in there so far.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: You don't even wanna know....😳
    Exercise: Yes

The day was great up until this evening. I got in strength training and sprints this morning, and ate healthy for breakfast and lunch. Then this evening me and my husband decided to celebrate Fat Tuesday before we fast for Lent, and let's just say we took it too far. Donuts (yes, plural) for me and cupcakes for him 🤦
    Starting fresh tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.