TEAM: The Slimsons (March)

Options

Replies

• BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, March 5
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Total 2510, Net 1890, Goal 2000. Under by 110 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Back day
    Steps: 21,429
    Water: 106 oz
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 3/5
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: 3 min. Plank, 5 mile night hike in the snow temperature was 17 degrees when finished. πŸ₯Ά
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Redoing my Tuesday post. Some of my food duplicated in the app, showing me to be way over. I noticed it this morning and corrected. It turns out I was actually under! I still late horrible though, but today is a new day! Happy Lent!

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes, under surprisingly
    Exercise: Yes
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise no
    Water 184oz
    Goals/comments
    Sorry I fell asleep but this time I slept all the way through almost 11 hours a little bit too much. . .lol! This time I had my aude fix my dinner before she left so I didn't skip it like the night before cause I woke up at 2 am hungry and you know it's not good to eat late.

Anyway have 3 doctor's appointments
    today hope I can get my aide help in weighing and measuring me before we have to leave otherwise may have to push it to tomorrow but I'll do my best.
    TODAY IS ANOTHER FRESH START
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    Question of the Week:
    When you think about your weight goals, what does success look like for you?

Still have a long way to go but I'm proud of my progress and that I am finally going in the right direction.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»
    Daily Post for Tuesday 3/5

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 75 squats so far, but still planning on getting 25 more done. Plus taking the stairs at work.
    Water: 118 oz, and still going!

Excellent workout and water intakes πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Question of the Week:
    When you think about your weight goals, what does success look like for you?

Success for me involves me feeling comfortable in my clothes. When I am up a few pounds, I feel it and it shows in the way I carry myself.

Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 15 minutes elliptical
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes jogged 2 miles

Posting and running - will trybto catch up with the thread tomorrow morning

πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    HAPPY WEDNESDAY TEAM SLIMSONS! πŸ€Όβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Όβ€β™€οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈ

YES TODAY IS HUMP DAY BUT DON'T LET IT GET TO YOU LET'S STAY ENERGIZED! πŸ‹οΈβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€Έβ€β™€οΈ

TODAY'S MOTIVATIONAL TIP:

d5vg0wf73s7i.jpg

Have an awesome uplifting day!

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Calories: Yes under
    Exercise: 3 min. Plank, 5 mile night hike in the snow temperature was 17 degrees when finished. πŸ₯Ά

WOW! stay warm
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: Β»
    Redoing my Tuesday post. Some of my food duplicated in the app, showing me to be way over. I noticed it this morning and corrected. It turns out I was actually under! I still late horrible though, but today is a new day! Happy Lent!

Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes, under surprisingly
    Exercise: Yes

Yes today is a fresh start but glad you stayed under
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, March 5
    Calories: Total 2510, Net 1890, Goal 2000. Under by 110 (calories adjust according to activity level)
    Exercise: Yes, Back day
    Steps: 21,429
    Water: 106 oz

Nice water intake and step count WIW!πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • gjaholy33
    Options

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, 20 moderate intensity minutes on a stationary bike
    Goals/Day/Comments: I’m starting to struggle a bit this week after having a good weekend, but hanging in there so far.

Hang in there we all have those days.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, March 5th
    Username: SLIMn2016

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, Stair Climber, & Inclined Treadmill Walk (morning) & Rowing, Inclined Treadmill Jog & Arc Trainer (evening, with my sonπŸ’™)
    Water: 160 oz.
    Steps: 22,700

Nice water intake
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»
    Daily Post for Tuesday 3/5

Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 75 squats so far, but still planning on getting 25 more done. Plus taking the stairs at work.
    Water: 118 oz, and still going!

Yes keep it up. Love your water intakeπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: Losing_it_2013
    Week: March Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Tuesday
    PW = 187.0
    CW= 189.2
    Difference: +2.2

I think I've reached a good place mentally where I'm ready to get back on track. I don't want to see the scale go up ANYMORE!! 😑

Praying it doesn't go up either. I know how frustrating that can be. Just keep on pushing
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day:
    @Craigbennettis
    @FaithfuleeFit
    @genajonas
    @kazunomiya

Missing from Tuesday:
    @MJenlink

Missing from Sunday and Monday:
    @Lorilynn_37
    @breanarenae
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Tuesday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: none
    went to aquasize class today
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,307 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @AB0215

"Question of the Week:
    When you think about your weight goals, what does success look like for you?"

Success for me would be getting back down to my goal weight (150), while building more muscle and finding a comfortable balance in my eating and exercise that is maintainable. AND learning more techniques to combat my stress eating (which had improved in the past years significantly--but it's still there). I just still am in a weird place where I am not sure what my best goal weight is?? It might be because once I get to 150 I have excess skin on my abs and thighs, butt and arms too--and it makes me look bulky no matter what I doπŸ˜žπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So far though, I do feel like I have learned a lot about how my body gains---water weight fluctuations vs. fat--- and finding new ways to lose weight while living, so as to not deprive myself of the foods I enjoy --celebrating--vacationing-- etc.

Another NSV--- I am finally at peace with the numbers that move up and down on the scale--- I know that number doesn't mean I am not working hard--- and it's not a clear depiction of my progress either.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @AB0215

"Question of the Week:
    When you think about your weight goals, what does success look like for you?"

Success for me would be getting back down to my goal weight (150), while building more muscle and finding a comfortable balance in my eating and exercise that is maintainable. AND learning more techniques to combat my stress eating (which had improved in the past years significantly--but it's still there). I just still am in a weird place where I am not sure what my best goal weight is?? It might be because once I get to 150 I have excess skin on my abs and thighs, butt and arms too--and it makes me look bulky no matter what I doπŸ˜žπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

So far though, I do feel like I have learned a lot about how my body gains---water weight fluctuations vs. fat--- and finding new ways to lose weight while living, so as to not deprive myself of the foods I enjoy --celebrating--vacationing-- etc.

Another NSV--- I am finally at peace with the numbers that move up and down on the scale--- I know that number doesn't mean I am not working hard--- and it's not a clear depiction of my progress either.

@SLIMn2016 I love that!! It's true, the scale numbers aren't a representation necessarily of how hard you're working! And learning your body is most of the battle!
This discussion has been closed.