TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    So this weekend has not been good 🙈 We had a lovely date night out on Saturday night with great food and a bit too much booze. Yesterday also wasn't great with takeaway for dinner BUT I'm back on it this morning. Half a litre of water out of my 3 litre allocation down already and weighed out my cheerios for breakfast. Planning to get out walking with the baby this morning too.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend and is starting this Monday strong and feeling motivated!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Where I go from now.
    Today is the first day home so lots of laundry and just getting adjusted to real life.
    I don’t plan on stepping on the scale til Friday, I don’t want to see the immediate damage done. Tomorrow I get back to clean eating, working out and the mini-challenge. This week the goal is to get back on the right path. Next Monday starts Intermittent Fasting to really push it.

@erikNJ, welcome home!! It sounds like you had a great vacation, and made some wise choices while you were there. What exactly is a raw bar?

You seem to have a good plan in place for when "real life" hits you on Monday. Glad to hear you are ready to jump right back into it!!!

A Raw bar is food only made from things that grow in the earth, so all vegetarian. Fruits, smoothies, salads. Even if they had a sandwich it was all vegetables
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I was away all weekend and there was too much snacking but also lots of steps.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Username: brandi_84
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting Weight: 183
    Week 1: 183
    Week 2: 185

I'm so frustrated. I hope this is just due to bloating. I really felt like I did better this week at keeping track of calories and exercising than when I first started and was seeing more weight come off.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sunday 3.10.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise:About 40 minutes of walking around the neighborhood.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    @Kwinnero fantastic March is going so great for you!

Those doubt me demons are ridiculously hard to slay. Congrats on ending those beastly creatures! :)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    3-11
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 45 mins on the treadmill

Back on track. Went light work at the gym but still got there. My wife decided she wanted to jump right into intermittent fasting instead of adjusting the first week so I figured might as well myself.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    So excited about our progress.
    3/11/19
    Gonna challenge myself to track at least 5/7 days this week. T, under, and exercised (yoga): Yes, yes, yes!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Monday, March 11, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 2 hours house cleaning / 1 hour swimming with the kids
    Steps as of posting: 10,066
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge March 10

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 60 minutes Orange Theory, 90 minutes walk
    Water: 8 cups
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 2 – 3/11 – Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – walking
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Mon March 11th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 46 min Wii Just Dance

My older kids are on spring break this week so there's a lot of snacking going on and and fighting and making messes and tattling and me trying not to stress eat everything!
  • mickey10111
    mickey10111 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello there, sorry for missing the weigh in last week. @HASWLRS I’m going on vacation for the rest of March. Can I please hold my weight for this month and be included in April’s group? :)
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    March 9&10
    Exercise: no
    I was sick all weekend
    Steps: 6328
    Water:96oz
  • kidkees
    kidkees Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Tracked and under
    Zumba class
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Mini-challenge
    3-11
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 45 mins on the treadmill

Back on track. Went light work at the gym but still got there. My wife decided she wanted to jump right into intermittent fasting instead of adjusting the first week so I figured might as well myself.

Will you let me know how the intermittent fasting goes for you and the wifey?
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Mon March 11th
    Exercise: 46 min Wii Just Dance

My older kids are on spring break this week so there's a lot of snacking going on and and fighting and making messes and tattling and

Hang in there!! Breathe in breathe out!!
This discussion has been closed.