Replies

• Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Steps for Friday, 3/15 = 12,076
    Saturday, 3/16 = 14,072

Awesome steps!! We are off to our son’s hockey game this morning but I can’t wait to read the lates trail update and look at the pictures!! Is it too late for me to enter my steps?
  • Kres567
    Options
    Saturday Check-in
    Logging: done
    Food: on plan and yummy
    Water: on track; been drinking fizzy water and watching movie with husband
    Exercise: martial arts (2.5 hours), treadmill at gym (65 min)
    Also did shopping and some food prep today

Steps for 03/16 - 11,131

Tomorrow
    Food on plan, water and coffee ☕ at or above target, long walk for exercise, stretching
    Also, more food prep and some tidying up

@UTMom81 - I love our new hiking installment!

Non-scale victory for the day - Someone who had not seen me in about 6 months didn't recognize me.

NSV is just awesome!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,796 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: some walking
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @UTMom81 - Wow! Great steps for Friday and Saturday!

@digger61 - Zowie! What a great weigh-in! Delighted for you!
    And yay, you had a great Saturday!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Steps
    3/10 - 13,985

3/14 - 10,716
    3/15 - 8,583
    3/16 - 5,849
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    week 3 check in
    username: embersdream
    week 3 weight: 202.8
    hardly any lost.

My calories have been under every day except for one, my exercise- 5 days out of 7, ony one gym day but the rest was walking most day. Have had a tummy bug. I thought I wouldve lost way more by now.
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @embersdream - Hang in there! It may take you a while to figure out what works for you. It took me a couple of months to figure out what works for me.
    The best I can offer is, keep logging your food carefully, give things a while to work, and then make changes one at a time, so that you can figure out what works for you.
  • Ruthann2
    Ruthann2 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Username: Ruthann2
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 142.6
    Todays Weight: 142.6
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    @embersdream - Hang in there! It may take you a while to figure out what works for you. It took me a couple of months to figure out what works for me.
    The best I can offer is, keep logging your food carefully, give things a while to work, and then make changes one at a time, so that you can figure out what works for you.

Thank you.
    I guess my frustration is that I have been trying to work out what works for the last year . I have had thyroid tests. But doc won’t do reverse t3. I exercise and don’t over eat .
    I have tried so many things. And I exercise but not as rigorously as I once did.
    I’m happy for anyone to check out my food diary if I thought it would help .
    I’m not keto but lower cal as I didn’t think keto was helping.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Steps for Friday, 3/15 = 12,076
    Saturday, 3/16 = 14,072

Awesome steps!! We are off to our son’s hockey game this morning but I can’t wait to read the lates trail update and look at the pictures!! Is it too late for me to enter my steps?

Never too late to enter steps in this challenge! I bet if everyone got caught up entering steps, we’d be half way to Mt Katahdin! Get those steps in, everyone!
  • angielove88
    angielove88 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Steps 3/15: 6,565 probably the lowest amount since getting my Fitbit. I did my 30 mins leg workout.

3/16: 15,757 much better. Had a somewhat long day at work. Had more energy and did 30 min Pilates workout. Calories were a bit over.

Sunday check in:
    Water : good
    Exercise: I usually do my workouts after work but today I hung out with Mom and watched a movie then dinner. I was able to log in my dinner so was very happy when I see calories on menus. I will be doing 30 mins cardio fix today a bit later in the evening.

Tmrws goals are going out to my patio and clearing out the weeds, house cleaning, and 30 mins of working out.
    Also carve out some time to relax and do some self care because it's my weigh in. Hopefully I see a change from last week.

Everyone is doing amazing!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    4050 steps
  • Kres567
    Options
    Sunday Check In

Calories: under - had a good day for a Sunday
    Exercise: just over 8200 steps
    Water: good

Goal for tomorrow:

1. Work out in the morning
    2. Plan my food in the morning
    3. Walk at lunch
  • Kres567
    Options
    Steps 3/15: 6,565 probably the lowest amount since getting my Fitbit. I did my 30 mins leg workout.

3/16: 15,757 much better. Had a somewhat long day at work. Had more energy and did 30 min Pilates workout. Calories were a bit over.

Sunday check in:
    Water : good
    Exercise: I usually do my workouts after work but today I hung out with Mom and watched a movie then dinner. I was able to log in my dinner so was very happy when I see calories on menus. I will be doing 30 mins cardio fix today a bit later in the evening.

Tmrws goals are going out to my patio and clearing out the weeds, house cleaning, and 30 mins of working out.
    Also carve out some time to relax and do some self care because it's my weigh in. Hopefully I see a change from last week.

Everyone is doing amazing!

Great focus @angielove88!
  • Kres567
    Options

Thank you.
    I guess my frustration is that I have been trying to work out what works for the last year . I have had thyroid tests. But doc won’t do reverse t3. I exercise and don’t over eat .
    I have tried so many things. And I exercise but not as rigorously as I once did.
    I’m happy for anyone to check out my food diary if I thought it would help .
    I’m not keto but lower cal as I didn’t think keto was helping.

Nothing showed up any of my blood tests either. Some days I can’t believe this can all be just being over 40 and everything slowing down. But I hear it so much that it must be true. You have done amazingly well this month! Keep doing all that you are doing.,
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Steps for Wednesday ~ 5902
    Thursday ~ 5795
    Friday ~ 8917
    Saturday ~ 8331
    Sunday ~ 6925
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    Sunday Check-in