TEAM: Gutbusters (March)

Options

Replies

• 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Hi team,

The April Discussion page is open if you'd like to sign in and give an introduction. Please welcome any new members as they join. Looking forward to another great month with the best people on MFP!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10734813/team-gutbusters-april#latest

Blessings,
    Bonnie

Hi bonnie sorry I won't be in the April group as I will be on holidays and won't have internet access
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    bb_1033
    March Week 4
    PW: 175
    CW: 173.2

Another 1.8 lbs down. I can't believe it, I want to cry! Lol. My waist also measured half an inch smaller this week. I credit working on my mental health first, it's what's really kept me motivated and focused.
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    March 25
    Exercised? Yes. 35 mins treadmill
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Don't forget to sign in to the April discussion page. Just a note, if you are in the March challenge you'll automatically roll over to April.

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@12sarah2015
    @BB_1033
    @bdashnay
    @euronorris
    @Gem571
    @Lifeisspiffy
    @michellelagle
    @stacy556
    @zimborunner

Please post using this template:

Username
    March Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
    Have a great day everyone!
  • lifeisspiffy
    lifeisspiffy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Lifeisspiffy
    March Week 4
    PW: 162.8
    CW: 163.4

So up a little again. This tends to be where I hover. I need something to help me break through it. Need to get more focused on tracking everything. I have been slacking lately.
  • michellelagle
    michellelagle Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Don't forget to sign in to the April discussion page. Just a note, if you are in the March challenge you'll automatically roll over to April.

@12sarah2015
    @BB_1033
    @bdashnay
    @euronorris
    @Gem571
    @Lifeisspiffy
    @michellelagle
    @stacy556
    @zimborunner

@12sarah2015
    @BB_1033
    @bdashnay
    @euronorris
    @Gem571
    @Lifeisspiffy
    @michellelagle
    @stacy556
    @zimborunner

Username: michellelagle
    March Week 4
    PW: 143.3
    CW: 142.2
    Oh my goodness!!!! I am so excited to be losing this weight. I have ate pizza,breadsticks,and a big m&m cookie this week and I still lost weight. I have been trying to eat healthy,but my body has been needing more food. Fortunately,I have become very active- dancing almost every day- and it has sparked my metabolism. Also I have been drinking more water so I think I have held a lot of water weight. In a little less than 2 weeks I have a couple of special events coming up,and I want to weigh 139 or less so I'm seriously going to work extra hard this week.
  • BB_1033
    Options
    A few things I've learned today my 2nd day running again.

1) I'm way tooo fat to be running in this heat. Never again 😂 From now on its first thing in the morning or late evening.
    2) Idc how gross I feel running in a tank top, I won't nearly die in a t-shirt no more! No ma'am!
    3) It does relieve stress yeah .... bc your brain is too occupied saying water and tacos plz to think about anything else!
    4) While my jogging stroller is nice it is NOT runner friendly after all. I'm sure I burned a few more calories then was calculated from fighting the stroller alone haha.
    5) My cheap "running" shoes SUCK (I can't feel my feet atm haha)
    6) After your heart leaves your ears and goes back into your chest cavity your body kinda goes "ahhhhhh" thank you.
    7) I've never been hungrier in my life! Tuna here I come!
    8) I'm in absolute love ❤🤗😂

#DayTwo #MadeIt4Miles #NAPTIME
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@BonnieHosk85.
    @elsper24.
    @lisadianehays55.
    @Shadow2641.
    @shalvy2007.
    @12sarah2015.
    @BB_1033.
    @bdashnay.
    @euronorris.
    @Gem571.
    @Lifeisspiffy.
    @michellelagle.
    @stacy556.
    @zimborunner.
    @beachb2027.
    @caitlynns727.
    @inshapeCK.
    @Kimmie_H81.
    @Sarah22680.
    @Colleen790.
    @Stimpy56.
    @damandac.
    @dirnali.
    @fe452436.
    @tina3311c.
    @emmclean.
    @Matthewsfive.
    @ShareASmile.

This is the last week of the March Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the April Challenge.

The April challenge thread is:
    TEAM: Gutbusters (April) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10734813/team-gutbusters-april#latest
    If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 or your team captain.

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @bdashnay, congrats on that wonderful loss!! I'll let Ashley know that you want to weigh in on Wednesdays starting in April.
  • BB_1033
    Options
    Exercised? Yes 25 min Walk/Jog. Got in 4 miles
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • bdashnay
    bdashnay Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    @bdashnay, congrats on that wonderful loss!! I'll let Ashley know that you want to weigh in on Wednesdays starting in April.

Wonderful thank you!

So does that mean I weigh in this Wednesday and post a weight? Or just weigh in next Wednesday?
  • zimborunner
    zimborunner Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Username:- zimborunner
    March Week 4
    PW:- 163.4
    CW:- 163.2

Won't be in for April but hopefully if I can get my act together in time, I will be here for May. Have a great month!
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @zimborunner, we'll miss you for April. Hope to see you in May!! :smiley:

BonnieHosk85 wrote: »
    Wonderful thank you!
    So does that mean I weigh in this Wednesday and post a weight? Or just weigh in next Wednesday?

@bdashnay, I think today's weight would be your starting weight for April and then you'd weigh in Wednesday, April 3rd for your April week 1, but let's ask @AB0215 to be sure.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, recumbent bike, 20 minutes, 5.99 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

@12Sarah2015, we'll miss you in April. Have a great month!! :)
  • BB_1033
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 I forgot to ask that as well. Like today was my weigh in day, Since April starts on a Monday, will today's weight be my starting weight or April 1st when I weigh next?
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited March 2019
    Options
    @BB_1033, today's weight will be your starting weight for April. :smile: Just read your running diary! You're hilarious!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Good morning! Today we’re looking for a weigh-in from:

@beachb2027

Username
    March Week 4
    PW:
    CW:
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Recumbent bike, 20 minutes, 5.80 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Stimpy56
    Stimpy56 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    March 26
    Exercised? Yes (60 on Ellip)
    calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
This discussion has been closed.