Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    So excited for ya when I heard that your dresses came and they fit! Best news ever :+1: Weddings are always stressful...congrats to ya sister :) Even a tiny loss is still a loss!!! So much better than gaining weight. Hope you have a wonderful time at your sister's wedding :) Can't wait to see you in those dresses :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Thank ya! We decided on green for the rehearsal and black for the wedding :) I'll get pics :)

Weds sales meeting guys, but I'll check in later this morning :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/9/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 165.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: SLIGHTLY better – about a Gallon
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Lots of walking at work
    Hours slept: 7ish
    Description/Photo of Meals: Chicken Salad on Romaine, garlic and black pepper asparagus, and a combo of lemon cake, black cherry, and oatmeal cookie ice cream – ended up snacking a little half asleep…it’s almost like sleepwalking I HATE IT lol

smep7m0blpw3.png
    3qf4j9huy3hl.png

Total cals – 1060
    Total deficit - 1316

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Pretty easy going day…had some green peps in the afternoon (brought some for today too)…nothing too fun to report, just a normal dayyyyyyyyyyyy

cfwe75b2p5u0.png

WEDS:

Welp, I hate Weds, so that hasn't changed LMAO BUT the scale was nice-ish to me :)
    164 even

That's 1.4 overnight SO I hypothesize that there went the water and lactic acid, and I'll do low carb today to knock out the glycogen :) I'd like to see 162 even or lower tomorrow just because I don't trust my home scale as much so that'd give me a net loss even before my fast which'd make me feel better LOL

Planning on more kafta and cauliflower tonight - might have some extra veggies, and will def have some SF candy for my sweets :) Going to try to stay around 5-600 tonight, we'll see - either way LOW CARBBBBBB :)

Other than that, pushing lots of water today and excited that tomorrow is my Fridayyyyy <3

Peace, love, and cupcakes kiddos <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome.....pretty sure with a low carb day and low cal you will def be happy with Mr. Scale :) and you can hopefully enjoy the wedding weekend :)…….

*you had me at cupcakes* <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    YAY! That's a great loss :)
    Can't wait to see the dresses!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    162 is doable. You are a champ at this and you will have a loss no matter what scale you use. Wishing you successful day moving closer to an awesome weekend.

Excited to see the pictures
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    You are moving on down! 162 is waiting for you. I laughed at sleep eating. Definitely a thing.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank m'ladies!!! Heading over to finish catching up on with everyone <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Nice meal for your minifast! I had asparagus today as well! Too funny! I do think I hear 162 calling your name, you'll do it for sure!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Here's hoping! If I make it under 160 it'll be awesome a stretch, but AWESOME if it happens <3 since it's a weird week this week and next, I'll be happy with just plain ole' net losses both weeks :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Random update - turns out the sugar free candy has just as many carbs as the ice cream, so I'm assuming the only reason they're more effective then the ice cream at overnight losses is the laxative effect lmao :D:D:D
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    LOLOLOL, who'd of thunk?!
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss!!! You are doing awesome, girl! Keep up the good work!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    I love the SF gummies....but I end up eating more than I should and paying for it later :) but it does help out with weigh ins :) just gotta be prepared...…:) Hoping you hit your goal this week :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/10/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 164
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Now we’re talking…probs 1.5 gals
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Lots of walking at work
    Hours slept: Like 6….not great
    Description/Photo of Meals: HEAPS of asparagus, low cal kafta with mashed cauliflower, sugar free candy

577grorzcvx9.png

Total cals – 547
    Total deficit - 1767

Your thoughts/comments on the day: MONEY day (especially for a f**king weds!)...felt that glycogen going away allllllll day! Metabolism must've been revved! 7 new loans at work (that's a good day for me...avg is 2-3) and I came home to my baby having a free evening (usually he hasta work even at home *sigh*) - all in all, a fantastic day!

fddl34fcam6q.png

Thursday!
    NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!!!

161 even!
    3 pounds overnight and a net loss of 1.4 alreadyyyyyyyyy :love: :love: :love:

Still fasting today for sure...1.2 overnight would put me in the 159 somethings! WHAAAAAAAAT?!?!?! AND that'd be a 2.6 net loss on the week which I'm going to need becauseeeeee:
    I decided I'm going to free eat THROUGH Monday (my extra day off) - I'm going to fast tonight...do my best to wait until as late in the day as possible tomorrow to eat...the rehearsal dinner isn't until 7:30 so I'll attempt to wait until then...maybe my vanity of wanting to look great in my dress will do it LOL ANYWAY, that's still 3 days of free eating followed by 1 less day to get it off. So the way I figure it, if I lose 2.6 this week and break even next week worst case scenario, it'll still net 1.3 avg a week which is SOLID :) If I show more loss next week, even better :)

I'm just a happy camper, y'all - today is my Friday, I'm feeling sexy and slim, granted I'm exhausted because Cedric is the most erratic sleeper on the planet but I'll deal ;)

Have a fantastic day beauties <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    <3 what the what <3 girl you are rocking it.....WAY TO Freakin' go....you are doing so awesome....I am so sure 160's are in your PAST.....and you have a great start for a free eating weekend :) WOO HOO girl!!!! Have a blast and can't wait to hear all about it next week :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thank you Donna! I was extremely pleasantly stunned <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! Just kickin *kitten* all over the place! I hope your weekend with the wedding and everything is great and not too stressful for you.
    Rock those dresses and strut your stuff!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Whaaaaaa!!! Three pounds bit the dust. I am so happy for you. You are totally rocking it. I am thinking 159.X for you for sure tomorrow morning.

I ended up breaking my fast already so no water fast day for me today.

I am a broccoli cheese soup fanatic and couldn't resist when they had it for lunch today at work. So I had soup at 11:30 and I will keep my eating at that for the day. I am doing lots of walking today so hopefully I will burn off those calories and still have a good overnight loss in the morning.

I don't know why it is so easy for me to do my monthly 3-day fast, but my weekly one day fast is always a struggle and I often lose the struggle. Anywho I don't want to rain on your parade. You are exceeding even your own expectations and I know it is a great feeling. Keep up the good work and knock 'em dead at the wedding.