Aw, get better soon!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Rest up and feel better soon
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    For what it's worth, my dodgy home scale said 163 today.. But we all know it can't be trusted lol
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the 150s! You are an inspiration.
  • NedlySunshine
    NedlySunshine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel better soon!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Hugs for feeling better today <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    /HUGS Feel better soon
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I hope you're feeling better <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I'm back guys! Finding myself having to catch up at work again LMAO - I'll give you the rundown on yesterday anyway as soon as I can :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    SUMMARY - because too much

Friday -
    KFC and some whiskey and ice cream
    w87n7001ttto.png

Cals - 2392
    Surplus - 119

Saturday -
    2MAD: Culver's Double Deluxe and then KFC leftovers later - more whiskey LOL

Cals - 2799
    Surplus - 805

Sunday -
    OMAD, tried BK Angry Whopper - major letdown *sigh*

Cals - 2480
    Surplus - 16 (almost a break even day)

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/22/19
    Today’s Plan: TBD
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: NA
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Probably not enough given that I was sick, but meh
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Nodda
    Hours slept: LOTS
    Description/Photo of Meals: I had the last of the leftovers of KFC, ice cream, and some munchies after my appetite came back

Total cals – 1617
    Total deficit - 228

Tuesday -

Hi guys, I'm backkkkkkkkkkkkkk :) Feeling MUCH better...one of those cold bugs that sneaks up and smacks you on your a** and then gone just as fast LOL didn't have any appetite until evening but once it came back, I couldn't stop snacking...and seeing as i was fighting a bug I wasn't going to get anal about it LOL Still showed a slight deficit on the day - even though I only walked 1600 freakin steps all day! hahahahhah Here ya go:

5x6vgrvysmz2.png

Anyway, 5.2 pounds to get off by Friday which should be no prob Bob :) I'll do a mini fast tonight, LC mini Weds, and fast Thurs as usual - back on my normal schedule minus the regular OMAD yesterday and no exercise LOL

PS I'm counting Friday's weight as my EOM weight too - so MAY GOALS are coming out early next week :)

Lots to do at work today, which should keep me busy :) Hope everyone's having a splendid start to their week! :bigsmile:

EDIT - thanks to looking at Donna's reminder, I remembered to report that I'm feeling even MORE encouraged by the fact that I'm holding onto water like it's my body's JOB! JESUS LOL Maybe I'll see lower than 158...we shall see....MWAHAHAHAHAHA >:)

• NedlySunshine
    NedlySunshine Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So. Much. Sleep!!! That's so good, I bet your body was so happy! I had a question, when you say you're doing a "mini fast" is that different from OMAD. I'm still trying to learn everything and jumping into everyone's threads is like reading a new language!!

I hope you have a happy Tuesday and continue to feel better!!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Glad you are back and feeling better....Your sister from the south is puffy mcstuffings too just like you said LMAO......I am pushing so much water and hoping it will all get away quickly.....

@Nedlysunshine Mini fasts are just really low cal days that are OMAD but just not a meal with a normal range of cals. For me it is usually 500 and foods that are super rich in nutrients......Everyone is a bit different with their numbers ---there is no right or wrong ---just whatever works for you :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thank you @volgirl1322 couldn't have put it better myself! Some of my days go as high as 800...sometimes as low as 300 :) Just another tool in increasing your weekly deficit :)

And yes Ned, my body was so glad I got to go back to sleep for a while :) Goin' strong so far! WOOT WOOT!

God, I gotta get on dat water doe'.....
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Im glad you're feeling better and I bet you'll get those 5 pounds off easy peasy!!!

I see the picture of your KFC, do you like pepper much? LOL :D
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Yay, happy you’re feeling better! Your food pics look so scrumptious!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Im glad you're feeling better and I bet you'll get those 5 pounds off easy peasy!!!

I see the picture of your KFC, do you like pepper much? LOL :D

DON'T JUDGE ME!

and yes.........

LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/23/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 163.2
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not nearly enough – maybe 80 oz? UGH
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: 6.5
    Description/Photo of Meals: Chicken salad made with “crack” ranch, onions, and cherry tomatoes…eaten on romaine leaves…12 oz of bone broth, a pint of Halo Top

Total cals – 827
    Total deficit - 1586

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Feeling much better and was busy busy at work catching up – busy enough that my water consumption sucked sooooooooooo LOL – tomorrow is my early day so we’ll try to get to bed at a reasonable time.

rz87lbc9dace.png

Wednesday:

Welp, it's Weds but I will not let it defeat me today! Got a decent amount of sleep last night so I'm feelin' aighttttt :)

161 even today!

NICEEEEEEEEEE big drop overnight, 2.2 - FINALLY got back on my bone broth yesterday, and my body rewarded me for it. I'm CONVINCED the bone broth has to stay no matter what...both for weight loss and my general health apparently LOL - I suppose there's a reason it's been medicine for centuries LOL

Welp I have a LC mini fast planned tonight and a full fast Thurs as always, so I have a hard time believing that I WOULDN'T get 158 or lower...that's only 3.X pounds in 2 days, one of which is a fasting day :thinker: Hey, seeing as it's my final EOM number, I'd take lower without complaint! LOL

Forgot my cherry tomatoes backup that I wanted to bring...I had a feeling I'd get hungry throughout the day today...I don't know why - if I do I'll run and grab something low carb, but otherwise I'll stick to mini LC OMAD :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Woo hoo girlie you are doing FAB and yep those 3 lbs (or even more) will be in your rear view by Friday no doubt---You got this...….
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Girrrrl, you are rocking it. With your mini fast and full fast still left to be accounted for, I can see you easily being below 158 come Friday. You get it girl!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks boo! Feelin' PUR-IT-EEEEEEE good about the week so far :)