• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 4
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 214.4
    Todays Weight: 214.2

Uggghhhhh another sucky week!! My Easter candy all went into the trash and I am going hardcore counting and intermittent fasting this week to try to get the weight back off that I've put on the last two weeks! :/

Steps 4/22-8822
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Daily check-ins
    Calories: over
    Water: under
    Exercise: Walking
    Goal or Improvement for tomorrow:
    Need to really stay focused and try to eat under my calorie count. Not doing so good since Easter. :/

Hey @grizziegriz - You can do this! And once you hit today's goal, you have started a new winning streak!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    UTMom81
    Week 4
    Tuesday Weigh In
    Previous: 152.6
    Current: 152.2
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options

Uggghhhhh another sucky week!! My Easter candy all went into the trash and I am going hardcore counting and intermittent fasting this week to try to get the weight back off that I've put on the last two weeks! :/

Steps 4/22-8822

Seriously impressed with your self control there. It reminds me of something someone else said to me once...... If you don't need to eat the food it is waste, it's up to you to decide if it's waste in your body or in the bin.
  • AustinRuadhain
    Options
    @Jactop - How are you doing? Do you want any assistance with the baseball scores?
    I can help gather those up from this thread if needed!
  • tess5036
    Options
    Tuesday check in

Steps 10,888
    Exercise; 135 mins spread across spin, zumba, and weights
  • tess5036
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    tess5036 wrote: »
    Sorry I have been MIA my son got taken to hospital, so been tied up with that

19th
    Steps; 6013
    Exercise; 35 mins

20th
    Steps; 5368
    Exercise; 60ins

21st
    Steps7518
    Exercise; 60 mins

22nd
    Steps; 13368
    Exercise; 237 mins

I hope your son is okay Terri!

Thanks @Kres567 he's doing OK
  • tess5036
    Options
    Well this is pants - still got no scales!

I am skint and can't afford to buy a replacement at the mo. I will try to weigh myself at the gym on Thursday night if I can. It's a week until payday, and I think I'll just get basic mechanical scales so don't need to worry about batteries. I feel like I've maintained...

One reason for the skintness is a planned weekend at a convention. A whole weekend at a hotel, and one near London as well. So fancy London bar prices, and a general sense of being trapped and not able to control much. Don't get me wrong, we had a fabulous time. But all you can eat buffet breakfasts, booze, and lots of sitting round chatting are not condusive to trying to stay healthy. I began logging food, but my fitbit battery ran out and I just went meh. Mitigated the situation a little by taking food (fruit, salad veggies, crispbreads, peanut butter...). Also, disco!

So money is a thing this last week, and so I am not going to be able to live by the Joe Wicks plan 100% as it's quite dear. Money is going to be a thing for the next 3 or 4 months, unfortunately. Ah well, thank goodness for free resources like this!

Steps I managed to record:
    Thur 18 - 17472
    Fri 19 - 9250
    Sat 20 - 11321
    Sun 21 - 8588
    Mon 22 - 12254

You can do this, lots of veggies and salad things over here can be very cost effective, I think they may be over there as well. Hope it sorts out quickly for you.
  • tess5036
    Options
    I've seen as few posts recently abut low carb eating and keto. I know this can be controversial, but as I follow it and a few people have asked either here or in message, I am posting a few links to recipe resources that might be useful.

Ginger Keto in the UK, despite the name of the You Tube channel, this is not just for peple in the UK. She has a lot of recipes, as well as other videos all clearly labelled. If you are in the UK, there are also videos identfying good keto foods in the different UK supermarkets.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/londonergroupie

A you tube channels with a LOT of low carb recipes, most of them are very good, and not the usual web page recipes. May good dinner recipes.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HeadbangersKitchen
    You can also find the recipes on thier web page here
    https://headbangerskitchen.com/

Sugarfree Londoner, lots of great reciples, particually baking recipes and sweet stuff
    https://sugarfreelondoner.com/

And thnere can't be talk of low carb/kieto resources without ohne of the most reputable (my GP directed me to this one when I first started keto), it also does a lot of low carb if you aren't doing keto
    https://www.dietdoctor.com/

I can link to more, but don't want to list too many, epecsially as many people may not be intrested :)
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    d2k1uln5buoj.jpg

Agreed. Thanks for posting the reminder.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    Calories: over, I saw a box of maple cheerios. I promise there is still some left in the box.
    Coffee was great but I switched to water when I got home. I down them by the quarts. Makes it easier for me.
    I walked in big circles at work and then ran/walked 3 miles at the park.
    23054 steps.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Weigh in
    Weigh day - Tuesday
    Username - bethanie0825
    Previous- 240
    Current - 239.2

Between severe weather keeping me inside, a lot of good food, and my TOM is like, today, I'm stoked I had a loss :astonished:

I think that will be me tomorrow!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 4/23 check in

Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exercise: 21DF Cardio Fix and Upper Fix
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    UTMom81
    Week 4
    Tuesday Weigh In
    Previous: 152.6
    Current: 152.2

Good job Tami!!
  • Kres567
    Options

Steps 4/22-8822

Good job with the chocolate!!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    edited April 2019
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Calories: over, I saw a box of maple cheerios. I promise there is still some left in the box.
    Coffee was great but I switched to water when I got home. I down them by the quarts. Makes it easier for me.
    I walked in big circles at work and then ran/walked 3 miles at the park.
    23054 steps.

I had to laugh at the maple cheerios. I am impressed there is still some on the box! Tomorrow's a new day!
This discussion has been closed.