Options

Replies

• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check-in
    Food: under
    Water: over
    Workout: 45 min (DOUBLE), martial arts practice 20 min.
    Steps: 11,286 (DOUBLE)
    Martial arts forms: practiced at home
    @Jactop - Here are my baseball stats ^^

Wednesday Plans
    Food and water on plan
    Workout: (1) martial arts forms practice at home; (2) martial arts class
    Steps: at least 7500
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday/ April 22
    Track: no
    Calories: I think under did not eat much
    Exercise: Cleaning
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »

You can do this, lots of veggies and salad things over here can be very cost effective, I think they may be over there as well. Hope it sorts out quickly for you.

Ah, I'm only a few miles away from you! Over the county border, same bus route!

Hence I'm saying pants and I mean pants not trousers! :D

Today is going to be a Sterling budget-budget day. Waist budget as well as wallet budget. I'm heading to London to take part in a little filming thing tonight, all very last minute opportunity, so I've come to the day job with: my breakfast Joe Wicks Smoothie; a bike bottle full of squash; a Starbucks reusable cup to fill up from the free vending machine at work before I head off, and a lime and coriander chick pea cous cous for my train dinner. I have leftover aubergine curry and rice for lunch, and fruit. Hubby has a pork dinner he can cook himself while I'm out, all from the freezer.

check-in for Tuesday;
    Calories: under
    water: on track
    Exercise - just the steps, 15092 of them.

• UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I'm trying the IF for the last 2.5 weeks now, and so far am really liking it. I'm playing around with it to find out what works for me, but the trend is slowly downward, so that's good. I've not had difficulty fasting, which has really surprised me. But I had been stuck in the mid 150s for so long, I did some research and am hopeful. Scientifically, it does make sense. Did my first 20 hour fast day before yesterday and lost the Easter candy extra. I'm not really tracking calories though, so the evening check ins are hard. Maybe I'll do them this way:

Tuesday Check In
    Fasted 20:4
    Exercise: two neighborhood walks and an elliptical session at work
    Water: good
    Tomorrow: plan a 16:8, try to stay away from unhealthy carbs
    NSV: There were donuts at work yesterday for breakfast and Chick-fil-a nuggets available at lunch. Neither one got me!!!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    Calories: over, I saw a box of maple cheerios. I promise there is still some left in the box.
    Coffee was great but I switched to water when I got home. I down them by the quarts. Makes it easier for me.
    I walked in big circles at work and then ran/walked 3 miles at the park.
    23054 steps.

I had to laugh at the maple cheerios. I am impressed there is still some on the box! Tomorrow's a new day!

That is pretty funny @19shmoo69!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in Dy: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 206
    Current weight: 204.2

The weight I gained from weekend away is starting to come off but I am hoping to be in the green by the end of this month.

Goals for today:

1. If the weather stays nice go for a walk t lunch
    2. Drink more water
    3. Plan my meals for the next few days
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    I'm trying the IF for the last 2.5 weeks now, and so far am really liking it. I'm playing around with it to find out what works for me, but the trend is slowly downward, so that's good. I've not had difficulty fasting, which has really surprised me. But I had been stuck in the mid 150s for so long, I did some research and am hopeful. Scientifically, it does make sense. Did my first 20 hour fast day before yesterday and lost the Easter candy extra. I'm not really tracking calories though, so the evening check ins are hard. Maybe I'll do them this way:

Tuesday Check In
    NSV: There were donuts at work yesterday for breakfast and Chick-fil-a nuggets available at lunch. Neither one got me!!!

Nice NSV! Looking forward to hearing how things continue on IF.
  • Kres567
    Options

You can do this, lots of veggies and salad things over here can be very cost effective, I think they may be over there as well. Hope it sorts out quickly for you.

Today is going to be a Sterling budget-budget day. Waist budget as well as wallet budget. I'm heading to London to take part in a little filming thing tonight, all very last minute opportunity, so I've come to the day job with: my breakfast Joe Wicks Smoothie; a bike bottle full of squash; a Starbucks reusable cup to fill up from the free vending machine at work before I head off, and a lime and coriander chick pea cous cous for my train dinner. I have leftover aubergine curry and rice for lunch, and fruit. Hubby has a pork dinner he can cook himself while I'm out, all from the freezer.

check-in for Tuesday;

Great planning @Wishusdonna. I am super curious about your bike bottle full of squash. More details please??
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc, you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers as you say goodbye to your mom. <3

@tess5036, thanks for the links!! I want to move towards a Keto way of eating but I also don't want to be so hardcore that I stop eating carbs all together. Like I don't know if I can do it if I can never have pasta, rice, or bread again. And yes, I know about alternatives but is it an all or nothing way of eating or can I do like an 80% Keto and 20% whatever I want to eat and still see good results? B)

@UTMom81, Yayyy another IF'er!! :) 20 hours is great!! I've been slacking the last two weeks but I'm working on getting back to 19 to 20 hours. I'm also going to start doing a full 24 hour fast on Monday's with a Facebook group I belong too. This will be our first week and of course, I am having a dinner party at my house on Sunday and won't be starting my fast until much later than normal, so Monday should be a real challenge! Lots of plain sparkling water and salt!! :D
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    BB for Tuesday 4/23

Steps: 17919
    Exercise Minutes: 111
  • digger61
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »

Tuesday Check In

i like the it I do 16:8 great plan for the carbs
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily check in for tues April 23
    Tracked no
    Calories under could not eat because of surgery
    Exercise none unless you count being in bed all day
    water over
    all went well after surgery for my hernia and am resting at home
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options

check-in for Tuesday;

If on a budget I'll sometimes get pork sausage meat to make burgers, and pulled pork or chicken can go a long way! I'm sure you know the joys of Aldi and Lidl :)
  • tess5036
    Options

@tess5036, thanks for the links!! I want to move towards a Keto way of eating but I also don't want to be so hardcore that I stop eating carbs all together. Like I don't know if I can do it if I can never have pasta, rice, or bread again. And yes, I know about alternatives but is it an all or nothing way of eating or can I do like an 80% Keto and 20% whatever I want to eat and still see good results? B)
    Most people do not stop eating carbs all together. A lot of people jus6t eat low carb and reduce carbs :)
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    @Jactop - How are you doing? Do you want any assistance with the baseball scores?
    I can help gather those up from this thread if needed!

Thanks I fell behind again. I've been at the hospital with my dad and couldn't have my cell on in the room.

Here are the last entries for the first score sheet
    Fri 4/19
    @tess5076 - SNG

Sat 4/20
    @tess5076 - TR
    @TeresaW1020 - DB

Sun 4/21
    @Kres567 - SNG/DB
    @Fitgirllife72 - HR x2
    @tess5076- TR/SNG
    @AustinRuadhain - TR/DB
    @TeresaW1020 - SNG
    @Jactop - SNG x 2

Mon 4/22
    @Kres567 -
    @Fitgirllife72 - HR/TR
    @tess5076 - HR/DB
    @AustinRuadhain - HR/SNG
    @TeresaW1020 - SNG x2
    @Jactop - TR/HR

• Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

Great planning @Wishusdonna. I am super curious about your bike bottle full of squash. More details please??

Ah! It's a drink, so I don't have to buy any. Orange, mango and pineapple flavour! We Brits buy it in big bottles and dilute it in water. It's like a sports drink, no sugar. Just lots of sweetener and crazy yellow colouring!
  • tess5036
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

Ah! It's a drink, so I don't have to buy any. Orange, mango and pineapple flavour! We Brits buy it in big bottles and dilute it in water. It's like a sports drink, no sugar. Just lots of sweetener and crazy yellow colouring!

I missed squash when I went to the US, the closest I could find was cool aid or crystal clear which are powders, but they are not a fruity.

Wednesday check in

Steps; 15,018
    Exercise; 120 mins with 45 mins spin, 60 mins BodyCombat, treadmill and some other bits
  • bethanie0825
    bethanie0825 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    @UTMom81 I kinda fell into IF bc of my work schedule. I work nights so I eat from noon to midnight. I try not to eat over my calories (1650) even tho I'm earning them back from all the walking. I'm not super strict with it, especially on my days but it seems to be working for me.

Steps for the 23rd - 7299
  • daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    daisytripp
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 181.6
This discussion has been closed.