Post your Keto dinner pics!

Options

Replies

• GammieLCHF
    GammieLCHF Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    The recipe said it made 12, but I found nine to be the actual number. So that’s how I entered it, and how I plan to make it in the future. Full recipe at link (only I only used egg whites, no yokes, as advised to get rid of the eggy flavor), but entered as nine servings. v3itvclii2l1.png
  • GammieLCHF
    Options
    The finished product. bmtjc0wefp7t.jpeg
  • GammieLCHF
    Options
    Baked them yesterday and really turned out well! Tonight I sliced leftover pork loin and sautéed it with Worcestershire, minced garlic and Montreal steak seasoning - baked just to melt the pepper jack cheese. 😋 76oi350ihj76.jpeg
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Why is this thread dead? It is so valuable..so needed.
  • Freischuetz
    Freischuetz Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Some Pizza:

k113kebnijab.jpeg

aaaand Crackers:

n6vopu7ubgfq.jpeg
  • fdhunt1
    fdhunt1 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Breakfast of Champions
  • PaulChasinDreams
    PaulChasinDreams Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Spot prawns in creamy rosé sauce (mushrooms, sweet onion, sweet basil marinara sauce, heavy cream, herbs and spices) tossed with soy noodles, with roasted yellow and red peppers, covered with Tex Mex 4 cheese mix then baked. Keto 😋

3d8cpfwdc9w1.jpg

1zg9o6d7fjj1.jpg

d4g4sq8em2no.jpg

osrqafrjl8ox.jpg

• canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    That's what I made tonight, lol, before reading this thread. Prawns in Florentine Rose sauce over cauliflower and zucchini. Hubby had his over sorghum rotini.
  • AliceinRealityLand
    AliceinRealityLand Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Just what it looks like. Three romaine leaves with a total of 1/2 cup of taco meat measured out and cheese on top. A slight drizzle of g Hughes sugar free ketchup
  • GammieLCHF
    Options
    masugr wrote: »
    Just what it looks like. Three romaine leaves with a total of 1/2 cup of taco meat measured out and cheese on top. A slight drizzle of g Hughes sugar free ketchup

Yum! This warm weather is making me want to grill!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Options
    "That's what I made tonight, lol, before reading this thread. Prawns in Florentine Rose sauce over cauliflower and zucchini. Hubby had his over sorghum rotini."

Right on @canadjineh :) I loves me seafood!!
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Options
    Nom nom nom 😋 Tuna Toro, Sockeye Salmon Sashimi and my custom nori cones with Tuna, Sockeye, Chopped Scallop, Masago, Japanese mayo, avocado and no rice. First meal I ate at a restaurant in a long time. Nice chef made my cones custom for me. All protein with some healthy fat ❣️👌

hrq1xw1ronfp.jpg

bwl4pemqnzun.jpg
  • swezeytba
    swezeytba Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    From last night. Keto chicken parmesan with tomato cream sauce and zoodles.

d51gulr68wod.jpg
  • Nokt2018
    Nokt2018 Posts: 49 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    titgyjn03a3f.jpg

Asado at the Tuck School of Business today!
  • GammieLCHF
    Options
    Dry rubbed then roasted covered, then uncovered, wet basted and broiled pork baby back ribs. 225F for 4 hrs

p2mbrkbk74kh.jpg

b36fnb31rfhi.jpg

DROOL
  • cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Dry rubbed then roasted covered, then uncovered, wet basted and broiled pork baby back ribs. 225F for 4 hrs

p2mbrkbk74kh.jpg

b36fnb31rfhi.jpg

This is one of the things I will be putting on the smoker this summer. This last weekend was the first in 6 weeks where it didn't rain, so only one day of smoking so far this season. Looking forward to doing it several more times before it gets cold again.
  • PaulChasinDreams
    Options
    Right on @cstehansen I love smoked meats, cheeses, fish etc. I've got an electric smoker that also has a cold smoking attachment for it so I do a lot of cold smoked lox, cheeses with that. For hot smoking I do tons of meats like briskets, ribs, sausages etc.. Great way to make tasty low carb meals too. Smoked veggies are pretty good too but I do them very mild smoke cause they can get overwhelmed by the smoke flavor pretty quickly.