TEAM: The Slimsons (April)

Options

Replies

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Only lost a pound this week but lost 2 inches all over my bod. Whoo hoo. It's the little things.

Yep this is why it's important to measure and not just go by the scale cause although weightloss matters for this challenge fat loss is what we really want in order to be healthier. πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ’ͺπŸ½πŸ‘πŸΎ
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»
    Daily post for Friday

Track: yes
    Calories: no.....
    Exercise: stairs at work and 320 squats
    Water: over 200 oz

Impulse buy at the store.... got chips and ate the whole bag. Then had pizza...... and then chocolate....
    Its TOM, so I blame that for the cravings.... lol
    But I will get back on track!

Don't worry about it, it happened and now we move on. Stay positive πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎβ€
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Saturday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 45 minutes of bowling
    upq0qa04fqtx.jpg
    Water 170oz
    Goals/comments
    Praise'm Praise'm went bowling went the family in honor of my Daddys memorial anniversary. We had an awesome time and I was even able to bowl every other game turn for about 45mins out of the 2hours and 3 games so much more than before where I bowl nothing on my Birthday and before that only took 2 turns. Also couldn't eat my dinner only 1/4 of it as it was too much.

jbcmi1u33f5w.jpg

Slowly but surely I am making progress.

Beautiful photos!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Mg07030
    April week 4
    PW:138.2
    CW:137

Loss 1.2

Hi guys - I’m not going to be returning for May. I need to change things up a bit. I’ve been in the challenge since Sept - and the people I have met have been amazing!! So happy to have had the pleasure to chat with you guys for these many months! Wishing you much success!!

M
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Saturday 27 April

βœ…Track: Yes
    πŸ‘ŽπŸ»Calories: Over by 229 😱
    βœ…Exercise: Went for a walk this afternoon
    βœ…Comments: Well team, I went over my calories by 229 today πŸ™ˆ I can’t remember the last time I was over. I squeezed in a nap this afternoon and when I woke up, I went straight to the kitchen and ate 3 snowballs (they are little chocolate/coconut covered things with a marshmallow filling). Also, my fiancΓ© made fajitas and I kinda overdone it β€˜cause they were tasty πŸ˜‹ Anyway, I enjoyed the snowballs and fajitas and it hasn’t demotivated me that I went over. Tomorrow I will just stick to my calories as usual and treat this day as a one-off. These things happen and I’m back on track as of now πŸ’ͺ
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Username: Wildmage69
    Week: April Week 4
    PW = 252.2
    CW= 251.0

Haha, well I kept flip flopping between these two weights this month. πŸ˜„

My exciting news this week is that I earned my first belt in karate class! Woo! Being a nerdy guy, this is really my first physical accomplishment! πŸ₯‹πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜
    Nice loss and great accomplishment
    Username: DeshotelK
    PW: 189.4
    CW: 191.8

Knew I’d have a gain, but I’m not giving up. On to next month!
    Great attitude
    Weekly Weigh in:
    Username: CourtneyLomonaco
    PW: 157
    CW: 158.8

I am so frustrated. I really need to get my eating under control. I feel awful and all my clothes are tight.
    In the same boat. Need to get my eating under control.
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in April week 4
    Friday weigh in

PW: 207.8
    CW: 209.0

Ya that stinks. I’ve been up and down all week. This is the lowest this week so there’s that. I’ve been holding water all week. I don’t know if I can blame the ham I ate sunday and Monday at this point but it seems to do that to me. I’m sad cause I LOVE ham.

Ok so there’s another week ahead of me and a new month starting, stay the course! Going to keep heading toward my 200 lb goal, 4 weeks to lose 9 pounds, see how I do! Hoping my karate classes will lend something to that.
    ^^^ Right there with ya @Batgirl140 & @CourtneyLomonaco --- and I am busting my butt going up and down the scale too.πŸ˜žπŸ˜’πŸ˜–

Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, April - Week 4
    PW = 156.5
    CW = 158

<sigh>πŸ™„πŸ˜“ Downsieeeee and Upsieeeees πŸ˜–πŸ€ͺ I lose 2 last week and now I'm up 1.5πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ---my body seems to want to stay at this 158--- I really want to lost 10 more lbs and get to my 148 goal.... right now my BMI is at 24 (I am 5'8"). Am I trying for the impossible here???

I am really feeling conflicted. πŸ™‡πŸ»β€β™€οΈ One of my MFP friends who lost twice the weight I have lost just had skin removal surgery and they took 6.6lbs off of her in skin--- leaves me wondering....how much of this weight is my skin weighing me down??? (I do have lots of thigh and belly skin left with me.)

πŸ’ͺ🏻ON TO MAY---- hoping I can at least lost the 5lbs I have gained since February.

HAPPY FRIDAY ALL!!πŸŽΆπŸ€—πŸŽΆπŸ’«

It can be so frustrating, but we’re still here and we got this. One of the reasons I love this group so much. Everyone is so supportive. May is a new month.

I'm right there with all of you. Up a little .....down a little. It is frustrating but we gotta keep trudging along. I'm looking forward to putting April behind me.
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: Β»

Hi guys - I’m not going to be returning for May. I need to change things up a bit. I’ve been in the challenge since Sept - and the people I have met have been amazing!! So happy to have had the pleasure to chat with you guys for these many months! Wishing you much success!!

M

We will miss you around here. Best wishes.

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Goals/comments
    Praise'm Praise'm went bowling went the family in honor of my Daddys memorial anniversary....

LOVE these pict Gloria!! Must have felt great to show your family the results of all of your hard work---and sounds like a fun day to honor your Dad.πŸ’œ
    Hi guys - I’m not going to be returning for May. I need to change things up a bit.
    M

Oh how we will miss you Mary!!! I hope you continue to reach your goals.... and enjoy the good weather to come and your travels!πŸ’•πŸ€—
    o0kody0o wrote: Β»
    βœ…Comments: Well team, I went over my calories by 229 today πŸ™ˆ ....

Oh boy the has been me for a few days this week.... don't worry though...it's just our body's way of saying ---"HEY I NEED SOME EXTRA CALORIES SO I CAN SPEED UP YOUR METABOLISM OR ELSE I'M GONNA TANK ON YAAAA!"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† true! Restart tomorrow! No worries!
    πŸ€—
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, April 27th
    Username: SLIMn2016

βœ… Track: Yes
    βœ… Calories: Yes, under
    βœ… Exercise: Yes,
    βœ… Water: 197.8 oz.
    βœ… Steps: 15,774 / 8.39 miles

πŸ—£Comments/Goals: πŸ‡πŸ’•πŸ°πŸ’«πŸ˜˜

• CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: April 27th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 9,000 steps

I did the iFit 21 minute cardio workout today and I handled it really well. I ended up walking another 20 minutes after the workout. I think I struggled with it the first time because I had already walked 4 miles that day.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in April 27

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Oh I ate half a chocolate bar today and it was delicious! It’s been awhile since I had chocolate. Went over my carbs and sugar a bit. Tomorrow needs to be a healthy only day.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Username: walk4today
    Check-in day Saturday
    PW: 240
    CW:240
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Mods: There is an error in my weight loss calculation for week #4. It's showing a 14 lb weight loss (ha ha, I wish). The last line of code for column N should be J13 -M13 instead of J12 -M13.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Mods: There is an error in my weight loss calculation for week #4. It's showing a 14 lb weight loss (ha ha, I wish). The last line of code for column N should be J13 -M13 instead of J12 -M13.

Fixed itπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weigh in
    Mg07030
    April week 4
    PW:138.2
    CW:137

Loss 1.2

M

Wishing you the best on the rest of your journey and we'll miss you as well.😍😍
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    PW = 129 lbs
    CW=129.4 lbs
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: No
    Calories: No
    Exercise No
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday

Track: mostly
    Calories: no
    Exercise: some chores...
    Water: about 100 oz

Wow. Really failed on all fronts today. Started out on track, but then snacking cravings hit me HARD.....
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,803 Member
    Options
    Saturday 4/27 - Check-in
    Food: under
    Water: over
    Workout: walkink
    Steps: 10549 Getting more active this week Up 1000 steps from yesterday. Weather is getting warmer this week so i can get outside.

Sunday Plans Some walking and eating proper doing IF 16-8. No church today still not well enough
    Have a blessed Sunday everyone
This discussion has been closed.