Options
    tinak33 wrote: Β»
    tinak33 wrote: Β»
    Daily post for Friday

Track: mostly
    Calories: no....
    Exercise: stairs at work plus 280 squats
    Water: 170 oz and counting

Ran errands after work, and ended up eating almost an entire bag of chips... wouldn't be too bad, except that it is supposed to serve 6... I ate about 5 servings. Logged it. Came home to pizza.....
    Its homemade and I have no idea how to log it.... I had 160 calories left for dinner, and I ate 2 pieces of pizza.
    I know I went over..... just not sure by how much!

We all have those days just start fresh today. Just fyi when you make homemade recipes you can create a new recipe in MYFITNESSPAL and enter the ingredients and how many servings it should serve and it will calculate the calories per servings. It's time consuming but if you want to stay on track this is the best way, I use it all rhe time as I am constantly creating new recipes.

Yeah, I have done that before. Also uploading ingredients from websites.
    But I didn't make it, and I didn't have any of the wrappers from ingredients.... so all I can do is kinda guess....

Oh okay I got ya! Yeah I would've guess as well
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes way under only 562
    Exercise oh yes 35 minutes of calisthenics during PT
    Water 120oz
    Goals/comments
    Yesterday was a terrible day although I started out with drinking a gallon of water from 5am-830 as I knew I'll be out all day and my breakfast was excellent.

Unfortunately despite bringing 3 bags of cucumbers, carrots and celery and bring 3 scoops of the ground Turkey with cabbage skillet in a ziplock bag. I could only eat 2 of the snack bags and the ground turkey before I was full so couldn't get all my calories in. This is a good thing cause my stomach is shrinking but couldn't get my calories in.πŸ™„

My Physical therapy appt was horrible the exercise part was great since I'm moving faster but kept getting cramps so I'm sure I'm low on electrolytes sunce I'm drinking all this water. But the worse is when they did the electric tenses on my BBC ack, I refuse the massage as I rhough was the reason for my pain last time but no the pain was worse this time to the point I couldn't move for about 45 minutes and I was literally crying IN PUBLIC and th as t is not me. The GOOD NEWS is I talk to the Pain management nurse as I am still not getting my pain meds since insurance denied it so they gave me some free samples for a month. Hopefully it helps but still going try to get on my total fit gym today for 10 minutes today.

Sorry for not posting yesterday but I took my pain meds and went straight to bed. Feel a lot better this morning THANK YOU JESUS!

I KNOW TODAY WILL BE BETTER AND PRODUCTIVE πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸŒžπŸŒž
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi All

My weigh in day!
    Username : mg07030
    PW: 139.8
    CW: 138.6
    Loss - 1.2lbs

I worked so hard this week - I thought I’d be down at least 2lbs. Kinda disappointed πŸ˜” I worked out really hard, never once went over cals. Not one calorie over-ever! Lol
    Oh well. Must work ever harder next week I guess. I’ll take the loss and keep moving. 13 lbs to go....
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: Β»
    Hi All

My weigh in day!
    Username : mg07030
    PW: 139.8
    CW: 138.6
    Loss - 1.2lbs

I worked so hard this week - I thought I’d be down at least 2lbs. Kinda disappointed πŸ˜” I worked out really hard, never once went over cals. Not one calorie over-ever! Lol
    Oh well. Must work ever harder next week I guess. I’ll take the loss and keep moving. 13 lbs to go....

HEY! You rocked it this week--- and don't forget you did new workouts that utilized new muscle and so you are building a bit.πŸ’ͺ🏻 You have done an incredible job in both your diet and your workouts---extremely inspirational to all. Be proud!πŸ™ŒπŸ’«
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Sorry for not posting yesterday but I took my pain meds and went straight to bed. Feel a lot better this morning THANK YOU JESUS!

Gloria, that kind of pain I've had before--- there is nothing that makes you feel so defeated when you are trying so hard and that pain strikes. Back pain is horrible. I am so glad you are feeling better though. Keep up the great work.... you have come so far and it's been so motivating to see all of your progress---thank you so much for sharing!πŸ™ŒπŸ’«β€οΈ
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options

Gloria, that kind of pain I've had before--- there is nothing that makes you feel so defeated when you are trying so hard and that pain strikes. Back pain is horrible. I am so glad you are feeling better though. Keep up the great work.... you have come so far and it's been so motivating to see all of your progress---thank you so much for sharing!πŸ™ŒπŸ’«β€οΈ

Thanks for your encouraging words ❀❀
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    daweby6l5abx.jpeg

I feel like I can relate to this. I haven’t given up since I started over 2 months ago and I’m liking what I see. We’re doing this πŸ’ͺπŸ’œ
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options

Thanks for your encouraging words ❀❀

Gloria- hope you are feeling better!

Nancy- Thank you for the uplifting words!!!
    o0kody0o wrote: Β»
    daweby6l5abx.jpeg

I feel like I can relate to this. I haven’t given up since I started over 2 months ago and I’m liking what I see. We’re doing this πŸ’ͺπŸ’œ

Kody- that’s right/ we are keeping on!

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes way under only 562
    Exercise oh yes 35 minutes of calisthenics during PT
    Water 120oz
    Goals/comments
    Yesterday was a terrible day although I started out with drinking a gallon of water from 5am-830 as I knew I'll be out all day and my breakfast was excellent.

Unfortunately despite bringing 3 bags of cucumbers, carrots and celery and bring 3 scoops of the ground Turkey with cabbage skillet in a ziplock bag. I could only eat 2 of the snack bags and the ground turkey before I was full so couldn't get all my calories in. This is a good thing cause my stomach is shrinking but couldn't get my calories in.πŸ™„

My Physical therapy appt was horrible the exercise part was great since I'm moving faster but kept getting cramps so I'm sure I'm low on electrolytes sunce I'm drinking all this water. But the worse is when they did the electric tenses on my BBC ack, I refuse the massage as I rhough was the reason for my pain last time but no the pain was worse this time to the point I couldn't move for about 45 minutes and I was literally crying IN PUBLIC and th as t is not me. The GOOD NEWS is I talk to the Pain management nurse as I am still not getting my pain meds since insurance denied it so they gave me some free samples for a month. Hopefully it helps but still going try to get on my total fit gym today for 10 minutes today.

That was a good overall. Keep up the great work you are doing
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    April Week 2 (?)
    Sat
    PW 172.5
    CW 172

Well at least it’s going down. Not gonna lie I’ve been struggling. Thought I had my mind in a better frame this week, but still fell a little stuck. Better but still stuck. Anyway here’s to a new week!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ij24znaqr4t1.png
    i3hq2x4kkmv9.pnggcu17ime2jbc.pnggjgs1cl025ta.pngy31mwx6kbvob.png
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: Β»
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: No

Daily Post (Thursday)

I was just about to msg you cause I just updated the Winner's Circle and notice you haven't posted.

I know things may be difficult at times but be encouraged and DON'T GIVE UP we're here to help and support you.β€β€πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ

Thank you Gloria!β™₯️
    There has been a lot going on in my personal life, so I have not been consistent in tracking or exercising recently. I even lost MFP logging in streak 😭
    Everything is still hectic, but I am hoping to get back on track.
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: No
  • Bm00re2u
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: April Week 2
    PW =130 lbs.
    CW= 129 lbs.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: Β»
    Username: Bm00re2u
    PW =130 lbs.
    CW= 129 lbs.
    digger61 wrote: Β»
    Username: digger61
    PW =232.8
    CW= 230

Nice losses
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Saturday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: 200 squats, cleaning, and took a small walk
    Water: 120 oz and counting

My food diary says I am over my calories..... but I did burn calories. I just dont add them back in cuz its not usually that much. So I am technically under cals. Keeping the big red negative number though, so I don't eat more!!
This discussion has been closed.