@dtp17.
    @Fitness327wk.
    @grizziegriz.
    @mg07030.
    @Gadgetgirl259.
    @genajonas.
    @nbatch456.
    @vicky2767.

Great job everyone!! Who will make the Winner's Circle this week?!?!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 3 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Batgirl140. - 1.98%
    2nd - @nbatch456. - 1.39%
    3rd - @SLIMn2016. - 1.26%
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins playing tag with my niece

Comments: So did something I didn't know I could do, I played tag with my niece, and she cheats by the way, but it was fun nonetheless. I didn't know I could run, didn't know I could run for that long, and quite frankly, I outlasted her...she got tired and started melting down as preschoolers tend to do when they're tired.

My mom's been hitting garage sales picking up clothes for me and she grabbed a bunch of jeans and shorts in a 10-12 because she assumed they'd fit me, and they do...
    And on a side note my dad was asking me what size those clothes were and what I started at, started at a 22-24w, and it got me thinking about how far I've come. It's a good reminder to think about that, I've gone from a 22-24 to wearing a 10-12, and from a 3x to a medium shirt...it's a really good thing to think about when you aren't finished but need some motivation to keep going, so it was really what I needed to hear/think about today as I'm gearing up to get back in the game and lose the rest of the weight.

Soooooooo, it was a good day, didn't accomplish any of the chores I set out to accomplish, been resting the rest of the day after running around this morning with my niece, but there's always tomorrow for chores, today was fun.

So proud of your transformation you're such an inspiration but yes sometimes we need a reminder of how far you've come. Especially you play tag and your niece getting tired before you.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    nbatch456 wrote: »
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: April Week 4
    PW = 178
    CW= 178.5

Hi Everyone, I have been MIA cause I’m on vacation in SF. Even though I’m on vacation, I’ve been watching what I eat & have been average walking about 7 miles a day to compensate my vacation eating. Happy with only .5lbs+ cause vacation eating is no joke. I will be back on track this week.

Glad you're enjoying yourself and not doing too much damage.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday 22 April

✔️Track: Yes
    ✔️Calories: Under
    ✔️Exercise: Not today 😞 Back at it tomorrow though 🚲
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 250 squats
    Water: 135 oz and counting

So hard not to eat all the things today..... I did indulge a little but I kept it under my cals. But after yesterday, I just want to eat everything!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @tinak33 I find that when I overeat, even if it's once, I tend to want to keep doing that and it's been a real struggle trying to get back into it...but we got this!

@gjaholy33 I think sometimes it's good to have someone who will help push you past where you thought your limit was, and sometimes it can surprise us! Good for her and good for you going with it!! Huge victory!!

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    4.22 Daily Check in
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Exercise: Yes
    Comments: Barre one hour and Seven and Half hike! 🙌 ❤️💃🤗🤸‍♀️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 250 squats
    Water: 135 oz and counting

So hard not to eat all the things today..... I did indulge a little but I kept it under my cals. But after yesterday, I just want to eat everything!!

OMG IKR!! I kept very busy today anyway--- but any lull and I was thinking about all of the goodies I ate yesterday--- it is hard the first day back on track after a huge fall off the wagon😆🤷🏻‍♀️🤣--- great job staying on task Tina!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Post: Monday, April 22nd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, Under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 2 long walks (8+ miles), 15 min. Rowing & 60 min. Elliptical
    ✅ Water: 223.6 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 27,588 / 14. miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Used my back stretcher all day and did lots of other yoga stretching and tons of walking and my back is feeling better. I honestly think that Friday’s rest day ruined my back (I know I've mentioned this and @AB0215 Ashley has agreed that walking or something is necessary on the "off" days)—I think when I rest a whole day my muscles lock up. I’m feeling better now though! I think I can handle my strength training routine tomorrow if I go on the lighter side.

Sending you all strength and power vibes for the week ahead!! GO AFTER IT!
    💪🏻😅🎶

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »

P.S. My mom pull through waiting to see if the 2nd surgery was successful probably won't know until tomorrow. Thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers 😍😍

🙌🙏🙏🙏❤️ so happy for this news!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 22nd

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,350 steps
  • AB0215
    Options
    Message to all Team Members:

@AB0215.
    @gjaholy33.
    @River_Goddess.
    @rosina89.
    @303lissy.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @dtp17.
    @Gadgetgirl259.
    @inmylife1979.
    @momma3times.
    @nbatch456.
    @NuggetBrain.
    @o0kody0o.
    @tdrjustus3.
    @thelandkraken.
    @Fitness327wk.
    @losing_it_2013.
    @genajonas.
    @jmitts2.
    @ameirose.
    @tinak33.
    @Batgirl140.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @DeshotelK.
    @grizziegriz.
    @hippienana.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @Wildmage69.
    @Bm00re2u.
    @Digger61.
    @gemwolf110.
    @mg07030.
    @vicky2767.
    @walk4today.

This is the last week of the April Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the May Challenge.

The May challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Slimsons (May) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10739850/team-the-slimsons-may#latest

If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 .

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: yes
    Exercise:Yes, 60 mins weight training, 60 mins walking.
  • nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Message to all Team Members:

@AB0215.
    @gjaholy33.
    @River_Goddess.
    @rosina89.
    @303lissy.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @dtp17.
    @Gadgetgirl259.
    @inmylife1979.
    @momma3times.
    @nbatch456.
    @NuggetBrain.
    @o0kody0o.
    @tdrjustus3.
    @thelandkraken.
    @Fitness327wk.
    @losing_it_2013.
    @genajonas.
    @jmitts2.
    @ameirose.
    @tinak33.
    @Batgirl140.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @DeshotelK.
    @grizziegriz.
    @hippienana.
    @SLIMn2016.
    @Wildmage69.
    @Bm00re2u.
    @Digger61.
    @gemwolf110.
    @mg07030.
    @vicky2767.
    @walk4today.

This is the last week of the April Challenge. After this week, all members will be rolled over automatically into the May Challenge.

The May challenge thread is:
    TEAM: The Slimsons (May) https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10739850/team-the-slimsons-may#latest

If you wish NOT to participate next month, please message me or tag me @AB0215 .

Please view your team thread and post a brief introduction so others in the team can know who you are.

When viewing the thread, please "bookmark" the thread by pressing the "star" icon (it should turn yellow).
    3cu4npy62hfa.png

This way you can be notified whenever someone posts to the thread (your "bell" icon on most forum headers will show if there are any notifications).
    yop2unsw1ph1.png

Just double checking, next Mon I post in the May thread, right?
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @AB0215

Hi Ashley

My weigh-in day is a Monday. On Monday 29 April should I post my weigh-in on this April thread or do I go over to the May thread? Bit of a silly question but I’m unsure lol.

Thanks
    Avryl
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: April 23

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. I went to my first Taekwondo class! I missed some of the warm ups at the beginning because I was late. As I was walking in I saw what they were doing, squats, lunges, probably jogging. I can do all that. Did push ups, mountain climbers, a plank I will have to work up to. Then of course defense and the starting moves of my form. Being new I didn’t push as hard as I could, so I’m sure it will be more of a workout in the future but it still has my heart pumping!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: no
    Calories: not bad
    Exercise: 2 mile jog

Sorry I was MIA this weekend. It was a super busy one, hopefully getting back into a routine will do me well!
  • AB0215
    Options
    To clarify, all weights from now through April 27 will be posted here in the April thread, we will be moving to the May thread Sunday April 28th.

@o0kody0o @nbatch456
This discussion has been closed.