Options
    Daily Post (Momday)

Track: No
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, everyone, for falling off the wagon pretty hard this month. I will do better next month <3
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Monday/ April 22
    Track: Yes
    Calories: No (over)
    Exercise: Yes (Walking)
    Goals/Day/Comments: Focus on staying at or below my calorie count. Hard to stay on track this week.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259
    April Week 4 (Monday) 4/22

PW: 186.8
    CW: 184.5

Nice loss
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Last night I tried to post my check in but it wouldn’t allow me to. Any way here it is
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise no.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: April 23

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. I went to my first Taekwondo class! I missed some of the warm ups at the beginning because I was late. As I was walking in I saw what they were doing, squats, lunges, probably jogging. I can do all that. Did push ups, mountain climbers, a plank I will have to work up to. Then of course defense and the starting moves of my form. Being new I didn’t push as hard as I could, so I’m sure it will be more of a workout in the future but it still has my heart pumping!!

Awesome! I loved doing Taekwondo. I don’t train anymore; however, I loved it!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Biggest loser challenge

Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: April week 4
    PW = 135
    CW=134

I didn’t achieve all my goals in April; however, having a hurt back for two weeks didn’t help. I am very thankful to be back and working out!

We are leaving for three weeks in May, thus, I will not be part of the May challenge. Can I come back in June? @ab0215
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »

Exercise: Yes. I went to my first Taekwondo class! I missed some of the warm ups at the beginning because I was late. As I was walking in I saw what they were doing, squats, lunges, probably jogging. I can do all that. Did push ups, mountain climbers, a plank I will have to work up to. Then of course defense and the starting moves of my form. Being new I didn’t push as hard as I could, so I’m sure it will be more of a workout in the future but it still has my heart pumping!!

Awesome! I loved doing Taekwondo. I don’t train anymore; however, I loved it!

@Fitness327wk I can tell I’m going to like it too! I just need to get comfortable in class and get used to the uniform! That’s a whole lotta white!!! 😆
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Lol, I felt the same way. I ended up absolutely loving 🥰 it and competed, trained 4-5 times a week. Achieved my 🥋 black belt. Do for fun check out karate bloopers on you tube if you ever need a good laugh.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    4.23 Daily Check in
    Track: Yes✔️
    Calories: Yes ✔️
    Exercise: One hour barre 🏋️‍♀️ and five mile hike.
    Comments: I am so thankful my back is feeling better! ❤️💜🤗💃💐
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    I’ve been struggling a bit. But this group is so great. I really am glad I joined in Jan. Not really sure why it’s been a struggle the last month or 2. But I’m determined to get over it.

To Gloria, been praying for your mom.

Thanks appreciate it ❤
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Any word on your Mom's recovery Gloria? I hope she's doing well.🤗
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, April 23rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, Under/fasting day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Strength Training Class, Elliptical, Treadmill & Walk with Goldie and son
    ✅ Water: 200+ oz.
    ✅ Steps: 15K+ / 8+ miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Went a bit over my fasting calories— it’s so hard to get back into IF after a holiday weekend—next week will be worse—UGH. At least I am still close to my calorie goal + I was able to do my strength training (only body weight on the squats for half of the track, bc of my back….but the rest went ok). Just thankful that I can still workout.

HAPPY TUESDAY!👋😘

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday:

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 270 squats
    Water: 175 oz and counting

Did MUCH better today than I did yesterday.... Yesterday I was under my calories, until the chocolate dipped peeps made an appearance.
    But today, no peeps (cuz i ate them all.....)

Back on track and hoping to either stay the same or have a tiny loss this week!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options

Exercise: No.

Holding so much water this week. Ugh. Gonna down some extra water tonight hoping that helps. I just can’t say no to HAM!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited April 2019
    Options
    REPOST-- (got snacky 🤭& hubby came home with a 🎂🍰Black Forest cake from Bao Bao Bakery in Chinatown🤦🏻‍♀️😖

Daily Post: Tuesday, April 23rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes-- at maintenance calories, but under bc of exercise 🤷🏻‍♀️
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Strength Training Class, Elliptical, Treadmill & Walk with Goldie and fam
    ✅ Water: 229 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 20,426K+ / 10.28 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Hello again---- 😣 I'm back to confess my aftermath of snacking and dessert.... OVER my goal calories, at my maintenance calories. Will try for a fasting day tomorrow again. It is so impossible for me to do a successful IF 5:2 week right after a holiday---it takes me 2-3 weeks to get back into it and then another holiday happens--DOH!!!🤦🏻‍♀️😖😫😩😖 I will have some serious work to do to get back at it in May.

WE SHALL KEEEEP GOOOOOING!!!!

• gjaholy33
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Any word on your Mom's recovery Gloria? I hope she's doing well.🤗

Still waiting on the results from the surgery so the tubes can be removed
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 16 minutes walking
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments
    so proud I did 7 minutes more than Sunday didn't hit 30 minutes like my PT wanted but did 15minutes with the push of my aide doing 6 laps instead of 3 and my pace picked up cause after 3 minutes I was only at 7 minutes compare to the 9 minutes on Sunday when I did only 3 laps. plus instead on stopping and resting every lap I was able to stop after 2 laps so I working it💪🏽💪🏽😃😃 (fyi I do not count the return lap)

TOMORROW'S ANOTHER DAY STILL STAYING POSITIVE
This discussion has been closed.