Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    If the scale says .6 or above I round it up but if its .4 or lower I round it down so YAY, that means you made it to your goal weight for the month!!! :)

I like the way you this missy :bigsmile:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    think*
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    You topper sounds fabulous 😍 What type of topper is it? Also, congrats on getting down to 158👍👍👍❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    It's a gel memory foam 3 inch topper... Ended up putting one of the old toppers below it just because it's so soft that the icky hard bed was affecting me through it... Now it's perfect though 😊😊😊
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WOW you are totally a rock star with that weight loss!!! Super proud of you.....

And that bed ---sounds delightful!!!! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Sorry for another rogue Monday guys but I got a call right after I got to work that my dad was rushing mama to the hospital...she's stable but I'll update you guys tomorrow
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Hope everything is ok
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    I Pray all is well with your mom
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm praying for your Mama <3
  • asgentr
    asgentr Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of you and your family. I hope all is well.
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Thinking of you and your family❤️ Hope your Mama is OK.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Steph
    Hugs to your mom ---hope everything is okay...... <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thanks guys, she's stable now - hopefully we're past the worst of it - I'll update as I get caught up at work :) I have picturessss :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Summary because for the third week in a row – TOO MUCH LOL

Friday – about 1000 cals in snacks at work, Culvers for dinner
    Cals – 2926
    Surplus – 379

Saturday – OMAD (Minus the cals from my medibles…I just log them as “food tests” LOL) more Culver’s for dinner and Ice cream
    Cals – 2174
    Surplus – 168

Sunday – OMAD, Taco Bell! I got a chalupa cravings box, with chips and guac instead of cinn twists, then also got a beefy fritos burrito and loaded nachos taco both with chips on the side, and then an extra side of nacho cheese and a side of creamy jalepeno sauce – topped it off with ice creammmmmmmmmm <3 More medibles early LOL
    Cals – 2398
    Surplus – 282

An April 2019
    Today’s Date: 4/29/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 162
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Not enough
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Weird day
    Hours slept: About 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had no appetite – ended up having a piece of pizza and some ice cream and sunchips

Total cals – 714
    Total deficit - 1602

tbnk3yjtiybl.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: What a day *sigh* - not much to report except that Mama is doing better…THAT and I had an A-HOLE broker who requested a new AE today even after I worked with her all day yesterday FROM THE HOSPITAL to get her loan situated – and she had the gall to tell my DL this morning that “I’m never available”. Are you kidding me?! ARE. YOU. F-ING. KIDDING ME.

I’m trying not to let it get to me but it’s tough – my brokers are like family to me and I take this SH** PERSONALLY. Anywho…

TUESDAY
    In other news I was 162 yesterday, only 3.8 up from the weekend….and then 159.4 this morning so another 2.6 overnight and I’m only 1.2 over last week’s LOW? And it’s Tuesday? I dunno LOL – Anyway, I’m going to stick with the plan but maybe forgo my full fast if I’m already way below goal – we’ll see  Send me forgiving vibes Fam…I’mma need it LOL
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Oh Steph your weekend meals sound amazing......love me some taco bell as well :) yummy
    Sorry on the work drama ---ain't nobody got time for that ---mean people suck :#

Glad your mom is better!! And wishing you well to finish out April super strong ---rock on girlie <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Aw, I hope your mom's condition continues to improve. Sorry you guys had such a scare though.

Fabulous job on the weight loss!
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Thank you ladies!!! I'm channeling my inner hippie to breath in the positive and breath out the negative - WOOSAHHHHHHHHHH LOL

Forgot to include these:

Taco Bell
    r0th0xcd5vgd.png

Shrimp and Grits I made for Ced:
    plxb2ckaxm3j.png

Ice creammmm:
    srp0m2xv9qyu.png

• volgirl1322
    Options
    <3 *drooling* <3
  • wsandy8512
    wsandy8512 Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    Got's to love the SMELLAGE (what hubs and I call food from Taco Bell for apparent reasons, lol)! I get Taco Bell cravings myself every now and then. I'll pass on the grits, but the ice cream and smellage, heck yeah!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    wsandy8512 wrote: »
    Got's to love the SMELLAGE (what hubs and I call food from Taco Bell for apparent reasons, lol)! I get Taco Bell cravings myself every now and then. I'll pass on the grits, but the ice cream and smellage, heck yeah!

Yeah I'm good now - I probs won't get it for 6 months but when the craving hits! LOL