Wednesday, May 1
    1. @jugar 30 minutes stretch and rest day = single
    2. @jlbtnc 50 minutes, 7671 steps = double single
    3. @sue_01 70 minutes, 16,000 steps = triple triple
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej 75+45 minutes, 13,444 steps = triple double double
    6. @martinesther88 70 minutes, 11,130 steps = triple double
    7. @evangsimmons170 SO
    8. @leni1us 9070 steps = double (close enough!)
    Thursday, May 29
    1. @jugar 30+ 90 minutes who know steps (malfunction!) single triple
    2. @jlbtnc 45+35+120+ 15,000 steps (tbc) = double single HR triple!
    3. @sue_01 130 minutes, 17,389 steps = HR, triple!
    4. @Kittu125
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88
    7. @evangsimmons170
    8. @leni1us -Steps 13,910

Keep those stats coming - what a team!

I went to bed at 11:30 pm. I just couldn't walk around the house anymore. Wanted to get to 14,000 but, alas, another day. Goodnight all.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    My Steps for yesterday 5/2 were - 15337
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day Friday
    Today's weight 182
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 196.8
    Todays Weight: 197.6
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: Week
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 196.8
    Todays Weight: 197.6

keep in mind that when you suddenly do more exercise than your body is used to ... the muscles hold water for a day or two in self-repair mode. And you ran RIOT yesterday! ... so although it won't be your official weigh in day ... I bet you will see a significant drop before the Week 1 weigh in next week - and your May Stats will start strong.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    MIA

@Blackbeautysue (from Thursday)

Due Today (Friday)
    @AmyRobF
    @Connie7355
    @Jugar (Captain)
    @leni1us
    @martinesther88
    @Kittu125
  • BMcC9
    Options
    BMcC9
    Week 5
    PW 136.2
    CW 134.9
  • BMcC9
    Options
    uuummmmmm @jugar, could you or one of the other moderators check the formula in my row of the "monthly total change" column on the spreadsheet? It is saying that there is less than half a pound LEFT of me (over 99% starting weight lost)

I know my post Easter bloat is dealt with (see above), but not THAT dealt with!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Baseball stats
    May 1- 14384 - 2 hrs walking
    May 2- 17000-2 hrs walking plus 10 mins weight training
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Fitness Friday's and I have a fitness doodad question ....

In case you haven't noticed ..... I started using a fitbit zip on Easter (I've been keeping that news SOOOOOOOOOOO under-cover ....... :D )

Two weeks have gone by, and it is looking like I average just over ~6000 steps in the course of an average workday. (no "active minute stretches to speak of .... and this is BEFORE my "intentional activity workouts" on the mini-trampoline or bike.

Should I change my MFP Profile setting from "sedentary" to "lightly active" (or whatever 1 notch up is called)? I log my exercise, and now that I am settling into maintenance, I am trying to eat most of them back. (raising my Intake calorie goal gradually)
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Username~martinesther88
    Weigh in day~ Friday
    Pw~154.4
    CW~154
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 ...for 5/2/19

5ad9bfbpntmn.png

811bow2yh4ax.png
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh in Day, Friday
    PW: 161.0
    CW: 163.3

Not a good way to start May. Went out for sushi last night. I think the soy sauce is causing major water retention. Hope to see a good drop this week.

Steps May 3 - 11,013
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,137 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    uuummmmmm @jugar, could you or one of the other moderators check the formula in my row of the "monthly total change" column on the spreadsheet? It is saying that there is less than half a pound LEFT of me (over 99% starting weight lost)

I know my post Easter bloat is dealt with (see above), but not THAT dealt with!

HAHAHA! If it were 99% you would be right - but it is 0.99% ! Your loss was of just under 1% of your bodyweight. It's fun how each pound is a higher percentage of you as there is less of you!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    Username: leni1us
    Weigh in Day, Friday
    PW: 161.0
    CW: 163.3

Not a good way to start May. Went out for sushi last night. I think the soy sauce is causing major water retention. Hope to see a good drop this week.

Steps May 3 - 11,013

sodium WILL do that to you .... drink plenty of water for several days, and it will self-correct ...
  • jugar
    Options
    BASEBALL UPDATE:
    Wednesday, May 1
    1. @jugar (30 minutes stretch and rest day = single)
    2. @jlbtnc 50 minutes, 7671 steps = double single
    3. @sue_01 70 minutes, 16,000 steps = triple triple
    4. @Kittu125 120 minutes, 14,384 steps = HR double
    5. @fourathomej 75+45 minutes, 13,444 steps = triple double double
    6. @martinesther88 70 minutes, 11,130 steps = triple double
    7. @evangsimmons170 6,800 steps = SO
    8. @leni1us 9070 steps = double (close enough!)
    Thursday, May 2
    1. @jugar (30+ 90 minutes = single triple
    2. @jlbtnc 45+35+120+ 15,337 steps = double single HR triple!
    3. @sue_01 130 minutes, 17,389 steps = HR, triple!
    4. @Kittu125 120+10 minutes, 17,000 steps = HR triple
    5. @fourathomej
    6. @martinesther88 95 minutes, 10,248 steps = triple double
    7. @evangsimmons170 30 minutes, 7296 steps = single single (close enough!)
    8. @leni1us 15,337 steps = triple

Just need some @fourathomej if possible - thanks!
  • karenesg
    karenesg Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    Spent almost a hundred this morning at PT evaluation to find out what is causing the pain in my upper leg/lower back (ok, it’s really a pain in my *kitten*) thanks to my incredibly crappy yet extremely expensive health insurance. I may go back. Or I may not. (I’m blessed in that I can afford it but really just don’t want to) I feel confident that the PT’s diagnosis is correct (same as my docs) and I’m researching the causes, cures, do’s and don’t’s, and looking forward to being painfree once again.

In the meantime, when is this crazy baseball game going to end?! I can’t keep up with the posts let alone the level of activity you beasts are accomplishing lol :o Maybe I’m jealous or maybe I should find another challenge group. Don’t know, but I’ll probably hang in here another month.

Happy Friday all! Let’s finish the week super strong and sassy! B)

• jugar
    Options
    karenesg wrote: »
    Spent almost a hundred this morning at PT evaluation to find out what is causing the pain in my upper leg/lower back (ok, it’s really a pain in my *kitten*) thanks to my incredibly crappy yet extremely expensive health insurance. I may go back. Or I may not. (I’m blessed in that I can afford it but really just don’t want to) I feel confident that the PT’s diagnosis is correct (same as my docs) and I’m researching the causes, cures, do’s and don’t’s, and looking forward to being painfree once again.

In the meantime, when is this crazy baseball game going to end?! I can’t keep up with the posts let alone the level of activity you beasts are accomplishing lol :o Maybe I’m jealous or maybe I should find another challenge group. Don’t know, but I’ll probably hang in here another month.

Happy Friday all! Let’s finish the week super strong and sassy! B)

Don't worry! Tomorrow is the last day of the crazy baseball game. It would be fun if there was an easier way to collect scores, but it has been great to see how committed everyone has been. Our team has been far and away the TOP all the way through. Beasts indeed!

So don't leave us for another challenge just yet - and if you have some ideas on how we could make this one more fun and effective, let us know! :smile:
  • BMcC9
    Options
    The WaistAways May Chatroom is now up and running!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741463/waistaways-team-chat-may-2019#latest

So head on over (especially if you have already reported in for this week) and start setting the tone / making suggestions for how you want next month's thread to evolve .... posting memes be they silly or inspiring ....

As @jugar just assured @karenesg .... the BB updates taking are about to phase out. It's been fun and amazing, but time for something new.

What topics, daily themes, types of "just between us" byplay would help you / support you / nudge you the most? Put it in the top of the new thread!

Do people want the internal step-counting "how far did we travel this week?" thing (WITHOUT the rest of the BB additional workout time / runs earned business) to keep going?

This discussion has been closed.