Replies

• ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 70 mins of cardio
    Goal/Day: Today I planned to eat my meals and do my exercising, and nothing else. That plan didn't work out once I realized I had do laundry and go to the grocery store, dangit sometimes being a responsible parent sucks 😂🤦‍♀️
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Thanks @johicks! FABULOUS weigh in to you this week? Woohoo.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Lower Fix and 30 min walk
    Goal/Day: Today I kept myself quite busy with church, packing for a trip, etc. Tomorrow is weigh in day for me. Last week I was shocked with a good weight loss. That maked me a little nervous for what will happen tomorrow. I've stuck with the plan, so hopefully it shows on the scales tomorrow.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Sunday (5/5 - Cinco de Mayo)

Calories: Under, Limit: 1500/Actual: 1281
    Water: 34 cups
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (We Used to Be Friends - 37 minutes, walked additional to reach an hour; Ghosts - 43 minutes)
    Day: The morning had a rough start. I woke up at 3:44 am to total darkness. The power was out. I started having fears regarding the shadow people but nothing to chase away the shadows. In the dark I took a bubble bath to try and calm down, trying to ignore the mirror as well. An hour after dawn, the power return and I settled down. Then the day started to go just fine. The walk was going well. I had a command hallucination to leave the park, and out of curiosity I followed it just to see. I walked around the block for awhile. Since then I have had ones telling me to harm myself. I've been ignoring and distracting and doing what I can to resist. It just gets hard as that voice gets so loud. Then the others chime in with insults on my worthlessness, and of course I argue back with them, but it seems like a losing battle. I can't wait until it's time for bed.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday 5/5
    Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Tomorrow is my weigh-in and weekly post! Good night everyone!
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for this week: 147.5
    I have bronchitis and am not eating anything but not losing weight either. Maybe it’s fluid. Hopefully, next week will be better.
  • Maejestique
    Maejestique Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Username: maejestique
    Weigh in day :sunday
    Week: May week 2
    PW =160.6
    CW=160.0
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    d897mi3mkv8m.gif
    Okay… exciting news for Week #1 in May in the Biggest Loser Challenge. Not only did one of our team members take #1 spot, out of all the teams, for losing the most; we also took #2 AND our team lost the most!! Whoooop Whooop!!
    So let’s hear it for @jupdyke, @_Cece_x and @RunTrackMinds!!
    Congratulations honour top three.
    Run Track Minds
    1st - @Jupdyke. - 4.74% - 7.6 lbs
    2nd - @Ceces_life. - 2.71% - 6.5 lbs
    3rd - @peacekeace - 2.31% -5.4 lbs

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 14.6 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 29.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 30.9 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 39.4 lbs. 28% of the total lost by all 5 teams!
    Flab-U-Less - 26.5 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 140.4 lbs

AB0215 wrote: »
    CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WEEK 1 WINNER@Jupdyke. - 4.74%
    8tykpzq6wd4b.jpg
    AND TO RUN TRACK MINDS FOR TAKING 1ST PLACE IN WEEK 1!!

May Week 1 is now in the books!

Week 1 of a new month is always a great time for a reset and commitment, great job everyone!

Below are the full results for Week 1.

The Biggest Loser Is...
    1st - @Jupdyke. - 4.74%
    2nd - @Ceces_life. - 2.71%
    3rd - @EnyaGoBoom. - 2.38%

The TEAM Biggest Loser...
    1st - Run Track Minds. - 0.70%
    2nd - Gutbusters. - 0.51%
    3rd - The Slimsons. - 0.47%

Top 3 Individual % by Team:

The Big Butt Theory
    1st - @EnyaGoBoom. - 2.38%
    2nd - @Tracie_Lord. - 1.86%
    3rd - @mickey10111. - 1.33%

The Slimsons
    1st - @aadubb. - 2.20%
    2nd - @Digger61. - 2.14%
    3rd - @amanda_3588. - 1.58%

Gutbusters
    1st - @bdashnay. - 2.13%
    2nd - @audreypawdrey. - 1.62%
    3rd - @deanit. - 1.53%

Run Track Minds
    1st - @Jupdyke. - 4.74%
    2nd - @Ceces_life. - 2.71%
    3rd - @peacekeace. - 2.31%

Flab-U-Less
    1st - @LeighAnn2871. - 1.67%
    2nd - @gloliver3. - 1.56%
    3rd - @LenGray. - 1.49%

Individual Top 3 Pounds Lost
    1st - @Jupdyke. - 7.6 lbs.
    2nd - @Ceces_life. - 6.5 lbs.
    3rd - @gloliver3. - 5.8 lbs.

Overall Pounds Lost by Team
    The Big Butt Theory - 14.6 lbs.
    The Slimsons - 29.0 lbs.
    Gutbusters - 30.9 lbs.
    Run Track Minds - 39.4 lbs.
    Flab-U-Less - 26.5 lbs.

Overall Total Lost: 140.4 lbs

Huge congratulations to all for their loss this week, especially the top 3...its not easy! - RTM won the overall pounds lost by a mile, Run Track Minds - 39.4 lbs....Brilliant!

• _Cece_x
    _Cece_x Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    👏👏👏👏 I have a hard week ahead of me! Went so OTT over bank holiday 🤦‍♀️ Need to get back into the right headspace and keep shifting them pounds 👌
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Quick confession before I read and comment. I ate after I posted and went over. I added the calories and it's not pretty. The only two things I can put my finger on as to why is: 1. boredom. As I have said before. I need to read posts just before bed, then comment and post mine. 2. I had told myself all week that Sunday was a cheat day. I guess subconsciously that means binge. So I need to be careful with my words, because I'm listening!!
  • JammyPea
    JammyPea Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Username:Jammypea
    Week: May Week 2
    Weigh in Day: Monday
    PW =191.5
    CW=188.5
  • klilev
    klilev Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Klilev
    SW: 196.6
    PW: 193.2
    CW: 191.8

I am really pleased with how well tracking is going! This week I want to make sure I'm drinking enough water.
  • johicks
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Fivepts wrote: »
    Weigh-in for this week: 147.5
    I have bronchitis and am not eating anything but not losing weight either. Maybe it’s fluid. Hopefully, next week will be better.

Hopefully, you feel better. Did you want to change to Sunday?
    Username: Fivepts
    Weigh-in: Sunday
    PW: 146.0
    CW: 147.5

I hate to ask, but I almost missed your weigh-in due to the format. I know you're not feeling well and understand. Be careful and take care.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    @johicks
    Yes, let's leave it on Friday. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I will use the right format. Sorry.
  • johicks
    Options
    Fivepts wrote: »
    @johicks
    Yes, let's leave it on Friday. I'm not sure what I was thinking. I will use the right format. Sorry.

Again, I hope you feel better soon.
  • johicks
    Options
    @ajaia2001~ lol You’re too cute & funny. You got in a little “bonus” exercise by grocery shopping and laundry. 70 minutes of cardio! 👏 Awesome. Can I ask what you did? You’re doing so great!! :D
    @jupdyke… Thanks! It was fun seeing that low number. It’s been a few months since I’ve seen that. Hard work pays off. Just need to keep working at it. You’ve got a solid plan and are so good about exercise! 👏 And again… Week #1 Biggest Loser challenge winner. Whooot whoooot!
    @MaelynMayhem~ Another good day on the plan: lots of water and exercise. 👏 It sounds like you managed yesterday the best you could with starting out in the dark and now power. You did some great self-care by taking a bubble bath. That was good thinking!! Keep distracting and do your best. I’m glad you’re sharing and posting. 👭 Hopefully, that helps, too. Hugs 🤗
    @maejestique ~ Nice consistent loss!! 👏 Awesome!!
    @j0d13mcc ~ Yes, it was super exciting to take the top two and be the winning team. 👏 I hope that helps keep us all motivated!!
    @_Cece_x ~ You can do it!! 👏
    @johicks ~ You had a great week last week, stick to what worked and you will get back on track! You can analyze, but over analyze. Forgive and move on! Today is a new day!
    @Jammypea & @Klilev ~ 👏Nice loss!👏

Keep working hard. (ME TOO!)
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    The three elements of what it takes to be successful at weight-loss and keeping it off are:
    Run -keep moving
    Track -know what you’re eating/ drinking
    Mind -train your brain to be positive about yourself and okay with change(s).

• skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Weekly post May Week 2:
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Weigh in day :Monday
    PW =245
    CW=241

I guess I underestimated how much walking I must have done last week while at my conference!

• skullsandskeletons
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    I’m preparing our team's mini-challenge V.I.C.T.O.R.Y post for May- Week #1. There is no shaming or pointing fingers here!! But, I was one of the few that gained. And I gained the most -1lb. in the first week of May's challenge. So, I am sending out an extra little challenge for EVERYONE. Of course, it’s optional. But, as captain, I feel the need to be the biggest cheerleader that I can possibly be. Let’s turn that corner to make it a loss over the next few weeks! AND keep going with those wonderful losses!
    Here’s the support challenge:
    1. For those of us that stayed the same or gained can you do one of the three (or all):
      1. Exercise 5-10 minutes more each day?
      2. Increase your water by 1-2 8oz. glasses per day?
      3. Eat 100 less calories per day?
    2. For those of you that loss. Can you please help us!?
      1. What was one thing that really worked for you in Week #1 of this challenge?
      2. Or what is something that you do to keep you on track and focused?

If you care to share on weigh-in day, please also reference the support challenge. Maybe it will be a good moment of reflection, as well as support for one another.

So, I lost 4 pound this past week. one thing that worked for me last week, despite traveling and being in another country (!), it that I tracked everything. This is kind of big for me, because I usually use traveling as an excuse to pig out and not care. Tracking my food really keeps me mindful and accountable. I also overcame the urge to stockpile food in my hotel room. When traveling, I get insecure about where/when my next meal is coming from; this time, I somehow was able to not worry about it and stay focused.
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Calories: Over
    Exercise: No
    Water: Not enough
    Day: An eh day. Spent most of the day in a car making a day trip. Rainy and dreary. Friends brought over food for game of thrones so ate over on calories, but not as bad as it could have been
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Username: Jactop
    Weigh-in Week: Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 207
    Today's Weight: 206
This discussion has been closed.