Options

Replies

• Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Sunday:
    5/5
    Tracking: I wrote all my snacks and meals down. I ate small frequent low calorie items. I didn't track in MFP, but I'm sure I was under. I will start tracking in MFP on Monday though.

Exercise: Did my 10,000 steps. I was dragging and I was invited to a challenge on Fit bit and it motivated me to get my 10k for the day.

Goal/day: Mood was good. I didn't binge and I'm happy. I had a low calorie fudge ice cream bar and went to bed. I did have an urge to go eat some Flaming Hot's right after my ice cream, but I resisted by thinking of my goal to get to under 220lbs by the end of May.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday (5/6)

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Under; Limit: 1500/Actual: 1271
    Water: 31 cups (so far)
    Exercise: Zombies, Run! (Let the Dogs Come Out - 33 minutes, walked additional to equal 60 minutes; Mummy's Hand - 43 minutes); 14,007 (steps with 500 more to go to get my active hours)
    Day: It's been a rough one. I've had a lot of hallucinations. While on my walk, one little voice that gives me random directions to go in said go east, so I did, then north, so I did, then east again, and once again I followed and kept going. I walked a touch over a mile away from home. I didn't head anywhere I wasn't already familiar with the neighborhood. I turned around at National and Cherry and went back to my home block and resumed walking there. Later on I decided to walk in the park and head inwards instead of just circling the block. AND I got sunburned on my face. Oh, well, it's not bad but I am red. I told my CSS about following the voice she told me to stop doing that. I do my best to ignore the others, the ones telling me to hurt myself, to hit my head on the solid door frame or to stab myself with a knife. I was tempted today to hurt myself as the voices started to scream at me in unison, yelling insults and slurs. On top of the pain of the depression it was too much, and drawing my blood would have made it stop and go away. I spent time hooking (crocheting) and finished my grandmother's present. I'm doing the best that I can. It's just hard right now.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Username: jupdyke
    Weigh-in Week: Week 2
    Weigh-in Day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 152.6
    Today's Weight: 154.2

*Not cool that I gained 1.6 lbs this week. I worked hard, so I'm frustrated. I am still down 6 lbs though from start amd also down .5% body fat.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over my preference, but still under my exercise calories.
    Exercise: Yes, triceps and abs
    Day: Bummed about my weigh in Not cool that I gained 1.6 lbs this week. I worked hard, so I'm frustrated. I am still down 6 lbs though from start and also down .5% body fat. About to get on a plane with my kiddos. Heading to Florida to see my parents and help take care of my mom this week as she is having 2 surgeries. It'll be nice to get in the warm weather. My parents are foodies, so the struggle will be real. Gonna try my best for a loss next week.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    @ajaia2001~ lol You’re too cute & funny. You got in a little “bonus” exercise by grocery shopping and laundry. 70 minutes of cardio! 👏 Awesome. Can I ask what you did? You’re doing so great!! :D
    @jupdyke… Thanks! It was fun seeing that low number. It’s been a few months since I’ve seen that. Hard work pays off. Just need to keep working at it. You’ve got a solid plan and are so good about exercise! 👏 And again… Week #1 Biggest Loser challenge winner. Whooot whoooot!
    @MaelynMayhem~ Another good day on the plan: lots of water and exercise. 👏 It sounds like you managed yesterday the best you could with starting out in the dark and now power. You did some great self-care by taking a bubble bath. That was good thinking!! Keep distracting and do your best. I’m glad you’re sharing and posting. 👭 Hopefully, that helps, too. Hugs 🤗
    @maejestique ~ Nice consistent loss!! 👏 Awesome!!
    @j0d13mcc ~ Yes, it was super exciting to take the top two and be the winning team. 👏 I hope that helps keep us all motivated!!
    @_Cece_x ~ You can do it!! 👏
    @johicks ~ You had a great week last week, stick to what worked and you will get back on track! You can analyze, but over analyze. Forgive and move on! Today is a new day!
    @Jammypea & @Klilev ~ 👏Nice loss!👏

Keep working hard. (ME TOO!)
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    The three elements of what it takes to be successful at weight-loss and keeping it off are:
    Run -keep moving
    Track -know what you’re eating/ drinking
    Mind -train your brain to be positive about yourself and okay with change(s).

@johicks I do bootcamp class 3 times a week and for my home workouts I get on YouTube and do high intensity (HIIT) workouts or I'll get on my elliptical machine.
  • ajaia2001
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 55 mins of cardio
    Goal/Day: Today was the 3rd day of my challenge but the 1st for being at work so a little difficult sticking to the timing of my eating schedule. But I got all my meals and nothing extra!!!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Monday 5/6
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no
  • Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Username: Longshore
    Weigh in day :sunday
    Week: May week 2
    PW =203
    CW=199.3
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday 5/05)
    Track: Yes! Every calorie, every bit, every sip; and hit diary complete.
    Calories: 1600 allowed / 1576 consumed
    Exercise:
    8+ water: 8 cups, barely
    Daily Goals:
    • Morning Affirmations
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise 30-60 minutes/day: 00m= 20m at one time (=12m yard work + 3m Glider + 5m upper resistance)
    • One snack after dinner by 7:30pm
    • Night Routine:
    • Last post or read:
    • Lights out:
    A different day. I didn’t work, ran errands and worked with mom taking tickets at the local HS event. So meal planning was hard, plus they fed us pizza. Even though I didnt’ stick to my 1200 plan, I didn't’ go over my 1600 calories. AND I tracked everything. Hubby was a “butt” tonight and we went to angry. I was able to get out some of my anger, not eat it or let it escalate. And that Strawberry Splash gum was a great quick grab!! So it wasn’t pretty, but I did it!
    Tuesday is going to be another odd day. I work this morning and mom & I do another HS event. I hope to catch up with everyone before I have to leave. Plus fit in some exercise, too.

Always, remember we are . . .
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    The three elements of what it takes to be successful at weight-loss and keeping it off are:
    Run -keep moving
    Track -know what you’re eating/ drinking
    Mind -train your brain to be positive about yourself and okay with change(s).
  • johicks
    Options
    Longshore wrote: »
    Username: Longshore
    Weigh in day :sunday
    Week: May week 2
    PW =203
    CW=199.3

@Longshore~ Woohoooo back in ONEderland!! Bet that feels great! That’s my goal by the end of the year.

Making sure I recorded your previous weigh-in correctly, I have documented 202.4#.

• johicks
    Options
    @skullsandskeletons~ 💣BOOM! 💥 NIce loss! You did do a lot of hobbling and did a great job on vaca of being mindful. 👏 Glad you joined this challenge when you did! So inspirational. Yes, we too can do it even when not at home.
    @jwall309~ hugs to you! 🤗 I am sure Sunday was not an easy visit. I’m sure you glad you went. And glad you were still mindful of you’re eating for GOT viewing party.
    @jactop~ Nice loss!! 👏
    @Toyota100~ Great job 👏 for Sunday!! Way to envision the goal to stay on track!!
    @MaelynMayhem~ Your Monday of water, exercise, steps, and tracking...💣BOOM! 💥. Great job! I’m glad you have some hobbies to keep you busy. What are you making for your grandmother? 🤗 Each day you’re closer to your appointment. Keep fighting and killing those zombies!!
    @jupdyke~ Drats!! But, you’re right… you are overall still down 6lbs. Our bodies can be so complex... It’s frustrating!! But playing the “scale game” as I call it isn’t worth it. It’s trying to create a forever lifestyle. And realistically our weight will fluctuate. So, head high and keep at it! Your workouts of upper /lower inspire and remind me to do more. As far as logging my exercise into MFP daily, I don’t. I don’t like seeing that I could potentially eat more or eat what I was trying to work off. I just make a note of it and only see my intake calories on MFP. Safe travels. Hopefully, you’ll get some good beach time and some walks in to counteract the food. Have fun!!
    @ajaia2001~ Great workouts!! Love hearing what everyone does for ideas. Another good Monday! And you did the new eating plan on a work day!! It will be interesting to see your results during this 21-day challenge. Hope they had you measure, too!
    @skullsandskeletons~ Monday post- short, sweet, and on point!! Somedays, it is what it is.

I’m feeling kind of meh, today. TOM or mid-TOM must be around the corner. I’m at the age where nothing is regular anymore. So! I tell myself, hang on… it’s going to be a rollercoaster ride!! I have time to plan and pack my meals. And it doesn’t appear to be raining!
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Under 1325/1390
    Exercise: No, was supposed to play tennis today with BF but got home and asked for 15 minutes to just sit and relax before we left annndddd i fell asleep for an hour...oops! Guess I needed the sleep though. Hopefully can fit tennis in another day this week.
    Water: Getting better, no more soda left so back to drinking water
    Day: Was an ok Monday! definitely had a case of the Mondays at work, but it is what it is and today is a new day.
  • MaelynMayhem
    MaelynMayhem Posts: 611 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    gpmch59pll61.jpg

This is what I made for my grandmother for her birthday. It's a captured heart in her favorite color. She can hang it on the wall or do whatever she wants with it.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    _Cece_x wrote: »
    👏👏👏👏 I have a hard week ahead of me! Went so OTT over bank holiday 🤦‍♀️ Need to get back into the right headspace and keep shifting them pounds 👌

Me too!
  • Fivepts
    Options
    @MaelynMayhem, that's a beautiful color. I bet she will love it.
  • Fivepts
    Options
    Check in for Tues.
    Track: Yes! I was at a 100 day streak but fell off when I got sick, but I am back at it now.
    Abstinence: Yes. And checked in with my sponsor
    Exercise: LOL I did laundry and cleaned the house but have been pretty sick, so that about knocked me out
    Under on Macros: Yes
  • Fivepts
    Options
    @jupdyke, Good look with the family! I can relate.
  • j0d13mcc
    j0d13mcc Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Tuesday 7/5
    Track yes 1200/1500
    Exercise: mild walking partly resting
  • ajaia2001
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hour at bootcamp class
    Goal/Day: Good day overall. I'm beat and done for the day, the bootcamp class today was just WOW!! Thought I was going to need some assistance walking to my car cause I couldn't feel my legs.
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Tuesday 5/7
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 25 minutes of walking

I’m doing good and in the zone. Sending out positive vibes to all of my Run Track Minds teammates!!
This discussion has been closed.