WEIGHT NO MORE TEAM CHAT - MAY 2019

Options

Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @nstephen01 impressive! Great job. All team challengers and @Shirin_K congrats on 2nd place
  • Julie8468
    Julie8468 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Check in for Monday May 13
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 42oz
    Exercise: zero, class I usually go to was canceled. Had no energy to exercise on my own, went grocery shopping instead
    Steps: 8,186
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    kzs8ys9d37je.jpeg

Tuesday's Weigh Ins
    @phoebe112476

Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @Mrsbell8well
    @GingerPwr
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    @lenka1 those cupcakes look delicious. Good for new you for only having one!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Monday
    Food logged over
    Water 40 oz
    Exercise yoga 25 abs challenge
    Steps 8461

Molly, Skylynn and I came home and set our timer for 15 minutes. It’s amazing how much cleaning you can get done in a short period of time. That’s our focus for the week.
    I’m back to eating large portions of vegetables and fruits. Interesting logging and tracking again. It’s educational. I went over on calories getting in my daily dozen. Might need to cut back on dd and save till maintenance. Still at 1600 for the day not too bad.
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    daily checkin

Another sugary incident. I swear it is like the devil gets in me and takes hold. Now I have Coriene voice in my head saying you chose to eat it don't make it mean something it doesn't. She is right of course and experience has taught me that this is not the end of the story. I have 6 days to make it good but I just need to focus on today. Got a bit of a migrane today. I think my coffee may have had caffenine in it. The upside is I feel a bit sick and I am drinking lots of water.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    We have an early doctor's appointment for MK so I will check in later.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in:

Food - almost on track (will explain more below)
    Water - great
    Exercise - 10,000+ steps and yoga!

Yesterday overall was a good day. I'm back to getting myself off sugar again (yes again!!) so I allowed myself to eat when hungry but no processed foods. I'm trying to keep carbs around 50 grams or less and I finished the day at 72 which included 1/2 cup of white rice with my supper. My healthy fat and protein grams were pretty much on track! Today I'm mixing it up, had eggs and sausage with fruit for breakfast and I have a salad with some tuna and avocado mayo for lunch. Nuts and a grain free paleo granola bar for snacks. In a couple of days, things will settle down and sugar cravings will start to go away.

Today's plan:

Food - try to keep carbs at 50 or under
    Exercise - today I'll try to get in extra steps - maybe I can hit 14,000?
    Sleep - lights off and reading done by 9:30!

@nstephen01 – Amazing!! Great job!!!

@lenka1 – such cute cupcakes and great job just having one!!

@hope002 – good job yesterday! I love seeing your daily plan!

@Mrsbell8well – I started logging again and boy it really is educational! Good job on the 15 minutes of cleaning!

@amsandos – sorry you don’t feel well, hope you feel better soon! I know all too well about the sugary incidents – happens to me all the time 😊

@cyndiesstuff – you did pretty darn good yesterday! It’s good to have a plan to help keep you on track. Even as we deviate off the plan, it’s more a minimal than a whole day of gluttonous eating! AND…it’s great to look back and see what happened.

@shirin_k – good job yesterday and so glad hubs is done with his MBA? Is he finished/finished or finished for the summer? Have a great day and enjoy the lovely weather!

Have a good day everyone!!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    @gottagetthisdown - good meeting with the nutritionist. How about hiding your scale during the week. After your WI on Monday just put it away in a closet?

@cyniesstuff - sorry you're back at the hospital. Sending you hugs.
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Monday Check in
    Food Logged & under
    Water 1 l
    Exercise - 7788 steps & physio

Congrats to @nstephen01 & @Shirin_K!!
    @lenka1 - Your cupcakes are lovely!
This discussion has been closed.