Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 29th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: No, over by 66 calories
    Exercise: 10,250 steps

I went over my calories on purpose. I've been under for several days and I'm trying not to stay at the same calorie level all the time.

It was hard getting my steps in today. It was one meeting after another....so I was pacing the halls between meetings and finally got over 10,000.

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 75 mins walking, 15 mins elliptical, 60 mins weight training--No Feet Snatch, Clean, Hang Clean and Jerk, Bent Over Barbell Rows, and Weighted Deadbugs.

Comments: Super tired today, trying to catch up on chores and take care of my kitty and still do all of the other things I need to and it's wearing me down a bit, can't wait for the weekend!
  • AB0215
    Options
    @CindyJNC1963 Awesome day, way to get those steps in despite being in meetings all day!!

@tinak33 Way to stay on plan!

@o0kody0o Awesome day!!

@SLIMn2016 Great workout!

@digger61 Nice day!! Great exercise!

@DeshotelK I'm glad you're feeling better today! I think it's important to realize that not every day is going to be great or go according to plan, but it's really what you do next that's important, pick yourself up and carry on! That's how we get there!

@genajonas GREAT JOB! Onderland! Woot woot!

@jmitts2 Nice job! Great loss and way to get back to working out!!

@CourtneyLomonaco Sometimes we lose the snack battle, something I'm struggling with right now, sitting here, it's taking everything I have not to get up and go to the kitchen!

@Bm00re2u Great day!!

@gjaholy33 Sometimes it's hard when you have to rely on others, great job staying positive though despite the challenges!! Good luck with the worker's comp!

@Gadgetgirl259 Nice workout!! And glad you're having fun with your puppy!!

@Thumper0104 Hang in there, stay the course! The losses will come!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    QUESTION: Does anyone here weigh in daily??

After a week off track (and not being able to weigh in last week) I downloaded the App, "Happy Scale" to track daily--- just wondering if anyone else has found it helpful. I thought daily weighing might make me crazy---but so far, I think it's helping to get my mindfulness back!

@SLIMn2016 I weigh in daily. Love watching the numbers and the graph in Happy Scale. Helps me a lot. I can see my monthly jumps. Watch plateaus and when they break. Helpful to me.

• batgirl140
    Options
    Daily check in May 29

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Yes. 45 mins of taekwondo.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    @batgirl140, @SLIMn2016 Happy Scale sounds great I think I will give it a try. Do you guys weigh in the morning or at night?
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: No, 53 calories over 🤦
    Exercise: No, rest day
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hour superfit class
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Weekly Weigh In

username: tinak33
    May Week 5
    Previous Weight: 150.6
    Current Weight: 146.8

I can't even begin to say how many happy dances I have done this morning!!! I AM IN THE 140s!!!
    I haven't seen the 140s since early 2007... So happy right now!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Over
    Exercise: No

I was on target with my calories. Then late last night my daughter sat by me with a box of Cheese Nips while we watched Paranormal Caught on Camera and I sort of just snacked with abandon on those crisp cheesy little squares of yummy goodness. Don't know how much I actually ate. :neutral:
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Wednesday Check in:
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Aquq size ang sweeping driveway
    Water: 104 oz
    steps 12482
    Goals to day Go to pool and work in garage. So much smoke here from the wild fires north of here that I have to turn on the lights in the middle of the day. So no outside walking today. Went out for breakfast with my wife this morning and ate good choices.Have a great day
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Thursday 30 May

Calories: I ate back some of my exercise calories but still under
    Exercise: 20 mins on exercise bike
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »
    @batgirl140, @SLIMn2016 Happy Scale sounds great I think I will give it a try. Do you guys weigh in the morning or at night?

I weigh in in the morning... but @gemwolf110 said she used to weigh in morning and night in HS---and I was thinking that it would be interesting to weigh both times a day just to see what the fluctuation is during the day. But as far as Happy Scale goes---I just record once in the morning.

I really like that App and I kick myself for not having used it when one of my MFP friends told me about it over a year ago🤦🏻‍♀️---it helps keep you more mindful of your goal without freaking you out about the numbers--bc it does averages for you.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, May 30th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Stair Climber, Elliptical HIIT & Strength Training Class—and a walk with Goldie later!
    ✅ Water: 200 oz. +
  • jmitts2
    jmitts2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    QUESTION: Does anyone here weigh in daily??

After a week off track (and not being able to weigh in last week) I downloaded the App, "Happy Scale" to track daily--- just wondering if anyone else has found it helpful. I thought daily weighing might make me crazy---but so far, I think it's helping to get my mindfulness back!

@SLIMn2016 - I weigh in daily after my morning shower. It helps me keep motivated because even going up a little means I messed up and I need to refocus and have a better day. My weight chart looks like a roller coaster but it keeps trending down so I am happy.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    ^^ I'm really glad I asked---seems that daily weighing is helping most of you who are remaining consistent in your losses. Nice job @jmitts2 -- you are doing terrific, so it must be working for you! I'm going to stick with it for June and see if it helps.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 30th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,150 steps
  • AB0215
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training, and today's training was a real struggle--Hang Snatch, Power Clean + Power Jerk, Lateral Shoulder Raise, Back extensions.

Comments: Ran out of steam on todays workout and fighting soreness didn't help. Super tired and I'm going to head to bed. I am just going to have to catch up tomorrow when I hopefully have more energy.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Username: DeshotelK
    Weekly Weigh In
    PW: 194.6
    CW: 194
  • batgirl140
    Options
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in May week 5
    Friday weigh in

PW: 199.6
    CW: 199.0

Big loss last week. Was kind of expecting this. Still going in the right direction!
This discussion has been closed.