• susanpiper57
    susanpiper57 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, June 4th Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yep
    Under Calories: Doubt it, but can't be sure due to fitbit syncing issues
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Total Steps: 9,830

I had every good intention in the world, but a Ben & Jerry's pint slice and a couple of cookies got the best of me. Whomp whomp. Made some pretty delicious veggie black bean enchiladas though.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    June 4
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    30 min cardio
    Step: 8901
    Water: 96oz

Hump 🐫 day
  • jrh_this_better_work
    jrh_this_better_work Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    6/4 (Tuesday)
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, twice! I run two miles most mornings and yesterday afternoon I came home to TRY to do Body Pump (Les Mills On Demand). I'm not gonna lie ... I gave up after biceps. And I feel it today! But I intend to try again tomorrow.

Sun: No
    Mon: Yes
    Tues: Yes
    Wed: so far :)
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in week: June - Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Week's weight:192.9
    Todays Weight: 192.6

SW (May 1) = 205.9
    CW (June 5) = 192.6
    GW = 140 (ish)
  • DreamAchiever33
    DreamAchiever33 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge:
    June 4th (copied from UAC)

Pass day for me. An unfortunate day of events left me relying on fast food. 2 out of 3 of my kiddos had to go to the doctor - confirmed Strep throat. Had more errands to run, so was trying to utilize my time in town to get it all done when someone backed into me. Add on top of that I was borrowing my aunts car (one of ours is in the shop to repair the A/C). Between waiting for police report, tow truck and trying to get a rental all after hours, it was 8:30 and I was exhausted. Had Cane's chicken, which put me over because I had planned on turkey taco meat. Today (the 5th) hasn't started out so hot either with sick kiddos all night. Thankfully the antibiotics have started working their magic!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!! I haven't been on here since yesterday morning and I am 47 posts behind!!! That is great for team TBBT, but not so great for me!! Here I go....
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Hi everyone

Been sick for a few days

Username: goodreadsgal
    WI DAY: Monday
    SW. 240
    Week #1: 237.4
    (-2.59)

Tracked. Yes
    Exercise. Yes

@goodreadsgal, hi, there. That's a great weigh-in, but unfortunately Run Track Minds is going to benefit from it, not TBBT, seeing as that is the team you were assigned to this time around! Please make your way over to team Run Track Mind's thread; they'll be very happy to hear from you!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    6/3
    Mini Challenge
    Tracked: yes
    Under: Yes, by just 16 calories :)
    Exercise: Yes, 2 miles treadmill running

Sun: no
    Mon: yes

I was quite please with myself yesterday. There was more snacking than planned but I tracked everything and when it came time for dinner, I just measured really carefully to stay under my calorie goal. The difference in the meal I would usually have had and the measured one was significant. But the measured one really did fill me up and it makes me realize the usual portion is just too much and more than I need.

@jrh_this_better_work, that is a great realization...that your normal portion was more than you actually needed! Way to track and measure BEFORE dinner...there is nothing worse than discovering you are over in your calories after you have already eaten and exercised for the day!! Well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Last week: 235.6
    This week: 231.4 💪🏾💪🏾💪🏾

Also May Results
    ⬇️4.3 lbs
    ⬇️ 4.4 inches 😊😊

Not giving up on me this time!

@drea2011, that is a fantastic loss to start off the month of June...4.2 pounds!! There is no giving up allowed....period!! For the May Challenge (not the calendar month) you lost 6.9 pounds, and you are already over half that for the June Challenge that just started!! Very well done!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    @abowersgirl, thank you for your kind words!! You are definitely one of team TBBT's success stories, and that alone is very inspirational to those just starting out or struggling!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    6/4/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, walking and 40 minutes mowing

Feeling better and better! This evening I put our new push mower together and got a decent chunk of the front lawn mowed... I am hoping to get more done tomorrow. I've been ride-mowing the lawn, but you can't get everything with that alone. Plus, the I got extra steps.

Also, I got two pairs of glasses in the mail today. After almost two years of my glasses being MIA, I can see clearly again! People at work are going to be super surprised to see me in glasses again!

@cmhubbard92, glad you are starting to feel better, which is evident if you were willing to push a lawnmower! Did you ever get that cortisone shot, and if you so, did it make a difference?
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Tuesday, June 4th Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yep
    Under Calories: Doubt it, but can't be sure due to fitbit syncing issues
    Exercise: 20 minute walk
    Total Steps: 9,830

I had every good intention in the world, but a Ben & Jerry's pint slice and a couple of cookies got the best of me. Whomp whomp. Made some pretty delicious veggie black bean enchiladas though.

Mines not syncing either! Do you have an android?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    heaz10 wrote: »
    Week 1 weigh on;:
    PW: 223.3
    CW: 222.1
    Back in the right direction.

@heaz10, Yay, for heading back down!! Well done this week on a solid pound lost!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I cannot believe it's June already.

156.8 was the number today. I've been trying to break through 156 for an eternity. Dairy Queen is trying to stop me. They released a PB lovers Reese's Blizzard. I NEED IT. Definitely going to have to run that day :D

@eatingfoodles, basically holding steady. Yes, DQ is yummy but very high in calories....an intense run will definitely be needed that day!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Weigh in week: June week 1
    Previous Week's weight: 250.4
    Todays Weight: 249.0

@mirendybryant, well done, Mandy!! A solid pound lost and into the 40's as an added bonus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Username: DreamAchiever33
    Weigh in week: June - Week 1
    Previous Week's weight:192.9
    Todays Weight: 192.6

SW (May 1) = 205.9
    CW (June 5) = 192.6
    GW = 140 (ish)

@DreamAchiever33, well, it's better than a maintain, so yay for that!! Hopefully your kids start feeling better soon, so that life can get back to normal for you. I'd love to see what kind of damage you can do on the scales when you work at it for a whole seven days!!

Congratulations on moving into Onederland recently!! I hope you plan on permanently relocating here!!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS I’m back! I’m so sorry to have been out of the loop for almost a month 🙈 We got back from holiday and then my blackberry finally conked out on me which left me with no option of being on the app and I couldn’t get into my account on my laptop. Nightmare! I’m back up and running in the phone department and wondered if I could jump back in with my team rather than going through joining again to go into another one.

Hope everyone is well! When I finally got logged back in I had 547 notifications to get through - clearly loads of great support for May and I’ve definitely missed you all. Xx
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I’m back! I’m so sorry to have been out of the loop for almost a month 🙈 We got back from holiday and then my blackberry finally conked out on me which left me with no option of being on the app and I couldn’t get into my account on my laptop. Nightmare! I’m back up and running in the phone department and wondered if I could jump back in with my team rather than going through joining again to go into another one.

Hope everyone is well! When I finally got logged back in I had 547 notifications to get through - clearly loads of great support for May and I’ve definitely missed you all. Xx

@Coral333, it is very nice to hear from you!! I am glad your absence was circumstance filled and not just a case of giving up!! I'll admit, your sudden disappearance baffled me!! For the month of June you may participate as usual....you may even weigh-in, but it will not be officially recorded. To get back onto the spreadsheet and be an official member of team TBBT again, you will have to re-register for the July Challenge. I will make sure you get reassigned to this team...Ashley is great that way!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Looking for Wednesday weigh-ins from:

@24blfn and @prehistoricmoongoddess

Just a little friendly reminder!!
This discussion has been closed.