WORKOUT WARRIORS TEAM CHAT - JUNE 2019

Options
1568101129

Replies

  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Bear479 wrote: »
    So next week I will not be able to weigh. We are checking into the hospital tomorrow bc my son has surgery on Friday. We will stay about 12 days depending how quickly he recovers. I think it will be hell and I'm nervous and anxious to have it over with all at the same time. My son is only 16 months so I'm also nervous about him being under anesthesia for multiple hours. Please keep us in your thoughts.

    Oh my goodness I feel for you, that’s a long hospital stay. Will absolutely keep you and your son in my thoughts. I’m sure he’ll come through with flying colours. Hang tough! Do you stay with him or will you stay at a Ronald McDonald house or somewhere else?
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Patti705 wrote: »
    Here are my steps for the month. Let me know if I should add them to a spreadsheet.

    June 1- 6,856
    June 2 - 17,128
    June 3 - 10,162
    June 4 -10,080

    Happy Hump Day.

    Nice stepping, Fitness Buddy!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Bear479 wrote: »
    So next week I will not be able to weigh. We are checking into the hospital tomorrow bc my son has surgery on Friday. We will stay about 12 days depending how quickly he recovers. I think it will be hell and I'm nervous and anxious to have it over with all at the same time. My son is only 16 months so I'm also nervous about him being under anesthesia for multiple hours. Please keep us in your thoughts.

    Prayers up!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Today's water: 82 oz
    6/4 steps 14099
    6/5 steps 13241. (I will take a few more, but I am charging the fitbit so this will be the official count for the day.)

    Tomorrow's goals:
    80 oz of water
    12000 steps (may as well challenge myself. 10k has been easy running around the church.)
  • clark2rl
    clark2rl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    clark2rl wrote: »
    Step count goal: 10-15,000
    Yesterdays day step count: 19581

    @clark2rl .STEPS POSTED....DAILY STEP COUNT ADDED...DO YOU HAVE SUNDAYS STEP COUNT BY CHANCE ...WE NEED IT FOR THE SPREAD SHEET.

    Sundays step count was 17541
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps

    Mon 6/3: 27,157
    Tues 6/4: 19,941
    Wed 6/5: 12,161
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    I kind of want to take a break from tracking this week and just enjoy our vacation. I should still think about daily goals though.

    1. Drink plenty of water. I haven’t been very good about this the last couple days

    2. Stop eating before I am too full. I went to bed with a stomachache last night so I knew I overdid it!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    clark2rl wrote: »
    clark2rl wrote: »
    Step count goal: 10-15,000
    Yesterdays day step count: 19581

    [@clark2rl .STEPS POSTED....DAILY STEP COUNT ADDED...DO YOU HAVE SUNDAYS STEP COUNT BY CHANCE ...WE NEED IT FOR THE SPREAD SHEET.

    Sundays step count was 17541

    b]@clark2rl[/b] ..... steps posted

    Today's water: 82 oz
    6/4 steps 14099
    6/5 steps 13241. (I will take a few more, but I am charging the fitbit so this will be the official count for the day.)


    @melissafeagins.... OUTSTANDING STEPPING

    Tomorrow's goals:
    80 oz of water
    12000 steps (may as well challenge myself. 10k has been easy running around the church.)

    AWESOME MEL SHOULD JUST BE AND OTHER WALK IN THE PARK FOR YOU

    runarml wrote: »
    Steps

    Mon 6/3: 27,157
    Tues 6/4: 19,941
    Wed 6/5: 12,161

    @runarml.... STEPS POSTED
    runarml wrote: »
    I kind of want to take a break from tracking this week and just enjoy our vacation. I should still think about daily goals though.

    1. Drink plenty of water. I haven’t been very good about this the last couple days

    2. Stop eating before I am too full. I went to bed with a stomachache last night so I knew I overdid it!
    .
    OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO.... ENJOY THE VACATION HAVE FUN IT'LL BE THERE WHEN YOU GET BACK FROM VACATION.

  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    htgs50s8pnx6.png
    GOOD MORNING WARRIORS WELL AT LEAST IT'S STILL MORNING HERE ON THE WEST COAST
    JUST A COUPLE OF THING THIS MORNING AND THEN I'LL BLOW THIS POP STAND

    u8i1xa0tdwp2.png
    THE CREW FOR THURSDAY WEIGH IS
    @ConfidentRaven
    @Lukdbestucan
    @Megnolia82
    @NikMar


    94fttlvbg292.png
    FRIDAY'S ON DECK CREW IS
    @Abowersgirl
    @HONEYBEE518
    @holmesp603
    @KKNIC
    @Lonnijay
    @Navydaddjtc (Cap/Mod)
    @Shockvalue07 (Cap/Mot)
    @XOX_LOTSA_XOX

    jehts3vb7ru4.png
    WEIGH IN STILL NEEDED FOR
    @Kammerkv1


    0c41cc2tbtjn.png
    THAT'S THAT POOF I AM GONE
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar
    Thursday
    Week 1
    Previous weight 144
    Current weight 144.2
  • Lukdbestucan16
    Lukdbestucan16 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Hi Team.
    Hope you are all well and crushing goals.
    Lukdbestucan16
    Weigh in day Thurs
    Pw 218.4
    CW: 217.5
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    NikMar
    Thursday
    Week 1
    Previous weight 144
    Current weight 144.2

    @NikMar... WEIGHT IS POSTED ...THANKS
    Bear479 wrote: »
    Thanks for all the support everyone. I stay with him the whole time we have a little room together. Crib for him bed for me. There's a nice garden in back so we can walk outside. We checked in and everything is ready for his surgery in the morning now if the kid will just go to sleep. Will keep you updated and thanks for all the support!!

    @Bear479 .... IT'S SO NICE THAT PARENTS GET TO STAY WITH THEIR KIDS WHILE THEY GO THROUGH SUCH A TOUGH EXPERIENCE... MARCIE AND I SEND OUR BEST TO YOU AND YOUR SON. CALM WINDS AND FOLLOWING SEAS FOR YOU BOTH.... GREG
    Hi Team.
    Hope you are all well and crushing goals.
    Lukdbestucan16
    Weigh in day Thurs
    Pw 218.4
    CW: 217.5

    @Lukdbestucan16 ....WEIGHT POSTED...WTG ON THE LOSS THANKS


  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hi Team.
    Hope you are all well and crushing goals.
    Lukdbestucan16
    Weigh in day Thurs
    Pw 218.4
    CW: 217.5

    Nice loss!!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options

    June 2nd goal

    1. Drink more water
    2. Come up with a meal plan for the week and in put into MFP (I have tried pre logging but by the end of the week I tend to stop and start eating whatever I am feeling like, healthy or not it does throw my macros and micros)

    Done and done!

    June 3rd goal

    1. More water
    2. Don't eat after 8

    Done and done

    June 4th goal

    1. Workout (insanity program)
    2. Follow pre planned meal

    Done and done

    June 5th goal

    2. Do 2 hours of exercise
    3. Pre make food for the rest of the week

    Done and done

    June 6th goal

    1. Do 2 hours of exercise
    2. Start pre planning meals for next week

    Done and done

    June 7th goal

    1. Complete competitive tasks (for another group on MFP)
    2. don't eat at 8

  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    Community was down for me all day! Glad to finally weigh in!

    June 6 weigh in: 197
    Previous: 200

    Woohoo :)
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 827 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Steps June 5 17,503
    Steps June 6 20,145

    Went to the jays game tonight. 4 hours to get there!!!! Usually under two. Luckily there was lots of walking to and from the Subway and the stadium, and inside the stadium since we got nosebleeds and of course had many washroom trips lol.
  • mskatz1966
    mskatz1966 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    mskatz weighing in--started at 247.6; three and a half weeks ago; started my fitness pal a a little over a week ago and was down to 235.8 on doctor's scale at Palo Alto Medical Foundation. Joined this group more recently and weighed 231.7 on my scale without clothes yesterday, Wednesday June 5. Please to have lost weight since I have been eating all of my meals away from home at a retreat I am attending in San Jose at the Hayes Mansion in South San Jose--near blossom hill road exit on Edendale Road.
  • Bear479
    Bear479 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    mskatz1966 wrote: »
    mskatz weighing in--started at 247.6; three and a half weeks ago; started my fitness pal a a little over a week ago and was down to 235.8 on doctor's scale at Palo Alto Medical Foundation. Joined this group more recently and weighed 231.7 on my scale without clothes yesterday, Wednesday June 5. Please to have lost weight since I have been eating all of my meals away from home at a retreat I am attending in San Jose at the Hayes Mansion in South San Jose--near blossom hill road exit on Edendale Road.

    What an amazing loss! I bet that feels wonderful! Keep up the good work!
  • 20KimmieKim16
    20KimmieKim16 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    * Week 1 June 2-June 8
    STEPS:
    Sunday: 17,124
    Monday: 15,795
    Tuesday: 10,289
    Wednesday: 16,696
    Thursday: 18,607
    Friday:
    Saturday:

    Daily Exercise
    Sunday: bike ride
    Monday: 0
    Tuesday: bike ride
    Wednesday: 0
    Thursday: walking at the mall?
    Friday:
    Saturday:

    Daily water
    Sunday: 128 oz
    Monday: 135 oz
    Tuesday: 80 oz
    Wednesday: 122 oz
    Thursday: 121

    I started Intermittent Fasting and the Keto diet this week. I haven’t had much energy to exercise like I wanted to. I have a cold now but I am feeling better. The real test will be when I am off from work for the next week. 🤞 Hopefully I can stay on track.
This discussion has been closed.