lsjhudson wrote: »
    Weekly weigh in:

June week 2
    Monday weigh in
    Cydneebauman
    PW: 185.2
    CW: 181.2

Wow well done! That's a fantastic loss! 🎉💥 💪

Thank you. This last week has been rough. I don't like how I lost this weight 😔
    I just want my appetite back
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: June 9th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: A few calories over
    Exercise: 5,000 steps (rest day)

I was able to get my 70,000 steps in for the week.

Wow! That's a lot of walking - awesome job!!
  • OkieGina
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday
    Track: no
    Calories: I'm sure I was over
    Water: more than I used to drink on the weekends, but not as much as I drink during the week
    Exercise: no

My weekends are getting better. I'm still having a hard time tracking and my eating is less structured than during the week, but I'm making better choices!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

June: Week #1

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 198.7
    CW: 198.4

I have been at this for 8 months now and I feel like I have gotten into a little rut. I've lost 75 lbs and I've been sticking to around 1350 calories and walking an average of 4 miles every day. I think I might try to stay under 1250 or 1300 calories each day for awhile, while upping my walking a bit. I weight a lot less than when I started so it makes sense that I need fewer calories to keep losing weight.
  • OkieGina
    Options
    Is anyone else getting a bunch of "don't forget to update your weight" reminders? I updated this morning, but just got but probably got 4 or 5 reminders in the last hour!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    NSV:
    My kitchen is really small. When fridge is open there's only a small area to get by between door and counter.... usually I can't fit. TODAY I FIT. I didn't even bump the fridge door. 🎉🎉

That's fantastic!!!

I remember when I could sit in a chair and for the first time, my hips didn't rub on the arm rests. I felt so skinny that day!!!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Monday 10 June

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: I done 20 mins on my exercise bike. I was sweating like a mad woman and my heart was racing 😅 I only use the bike a few times a week if I’m lucky and I’m amazed at how much my thighs and bottom have toned up 😯 I think ill start doing sit-ups to try and fix this belly - that’s my only problem area right now and I’m not sure how else I can sort it ☹️
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @lsjhudson even the smallest loss is progress and a step in the right direction 👏 You’re doing great!
    4lmz5m5eraa1.jpeg
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Anyone here part of the FB MFP group?

Its like the diet wild wild west.
  • tinak33
    Options

BAHAHAHA
    I didn't know there was a group there! I guess I shouldn't be surprised by it, though....
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

😆😂 No--- I'm not on FB--- but it sounds dangerous. I'll stick to this.
  • tinak33
    Options
    So I fell off the logging wagon this weekend. And I also went by the whole "if I didn't log it, it has no calories" rule. :D
    Unfortunately, the scale didn't know about that rule..... :#

So this week I am trying to rein in the "stuffing of food into face" and actually log all my food.... (but not sure about Wednesday -date night- should be tricky).

Anyway...... I'm working on it!!! Gotta stay in the 140s! Something I was NOT successful at over the weekend.....
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Monday, June 10th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/low day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Stair Climber, Spin Class, Walking & Strength Training
    ✅ Water: 200 oz. +

🗣Comments/Goals: My weight (as per today via Happy Scale App) my weight has gone so far up.... at this point just trying to stabilize my weight back down to my baseline. Today was an ok food day....so trying to hold that steady through the entire week. Weight training later with my hubby at our home gym tonight.
  • OkieGina
    Options

Nope, but now I'm curious...
This discussion has been closed.