PW: 160.8 (I think?)
    CW: 159.4
  • jwall309
    jwall309 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Over by just a bit, 1378/1360
    Day: Didn't eat much volume today, everything I ate was just higher calorie, but surprisingly I wasn't starving. I think I was distracted so I didn't notice being hungry/ or get bored and want to snack. Work has been stressful and irritating this week and then had to do groceries after work, so was just a tedious day. Thankfully its almost Friday!

Scale has been irritating me for the past 3 days. Went up a bit and hasn't budged since even though I've been doing pretty well on plan. We will see how weigh-in tomorrow goes.
  • Fivepts
    Fivepts Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Carbs: Over
    Sugar: blew it
    Flour: None
    Overeating: No
    Sitting here with a stomachache from drinking some sugary drinks that I know I shouldn't have drunk. Don't know when I will learn that fizz, caffeine, and sugar are a deadly combination for me! I am dreading weighing in tomorrow but I have had a bit of an epiphany. I realized that for years my lack of wisdom about what I was eating, my constant fight of trying to maintain moderation and the end result of packing on the weight has squelched my joy. I have decided that if my joy for life is dampened it's not going to be due to me beating myself up about how I look. I know I look fine now (this is a huge mental adjustment for me as I have always been chubby) and I need to start enjoying my new life and not beat myself up for the past. Every day I am trying to do better with my little slips, trying to recover quickly and trying not to let them turn into long term binges. Also, I am trying to learn little tricks that will allow me to stay on track.
  • red1185
    red1185 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I didn’t do anything yesterday, except some mild cleaning around the house, and I had several glasses of wine last night. I told myself that by not doing anything AND having wine I have to get some good exercise in today. So I set my alarm to 7, so I could take my dog on a walk before it became blazing hot. Unfortunately I just turned it off, and went back to sleep. I woke up around 9, and laid there arguing with myself about getting up and exercising, vs just sitting on the couch with coffee. Before I convinced myself otherwise, I was up, out of bed, and putting on my exercise gear. I made myself do it. I did another day of my Couch to 5K app - so I ran/walked for 30 minutes. I’m so glad I forced myself to do it! I know it’s all worth it, and I keep telling myself: no more excuses! And so far, I’ve been holding onto that mentality, and I’m so happy and proud that I have!
    NO MORE EXCUSES
    MARATHON NOT A SPRINT

Good luck, and happy losing everybody!!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Run: been doing C25K. How is that going for you @red1185 ? I'm on week 4 run 2 and it's pretty though, i totally identify with 'making myself do it'. I used to really have to psyche myself into it but now I've partnered up with my teenage son so he pushes me!
    Track: yes, under!
    Mind: sorry I've been MIA, I've been struggling to get back in the zone for awhile. Now finally back and I seriously hope nothing throws me as it's such a struggle to climb out of the rut.
  • germaine_yee
    germaine_yee Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Username: germaine_yee
    Week: Friday June Week 3
    PW = 127.97 lb
    CW= 125.44 lb

Thanks =)
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Good an insightful posts tonight. More comments in the morning. Tired tonight. A good tired.

Daily Post (Thursday 6/20)
    Calories: under 1200
    Exercise: Yes
    8+ water: 13+
    Daily Goals/Habits:
    • Morning Affirmations:
    • Plan / pre-log food
    • Exercise goals> 2-3x/day, 30+m, 2-3/wk resistance: =53+ mins
      2 mile walk
    • One post-dinner snack: NONE.
    • Kitchen Closed! - YES!
    I didn’t “feel” like doing a morning workout in the house. And feel like my body needed “shake up!” So I routed a 2-mile morning walk BEFORE work! I work downtown in a small village which is .4 miles from mom’s house. There is a public parking lot 2 blocks from my work. I parked there and walked a route on the outskirts of the village that took me by the lake on one of my favorite peaceful roads up to mom’s, then a 30+ minute break at mom’s, then back to my car via a more direct route and then to work. 2+ miles! BOOM!! It took 38 minutes to do about 1.6 miles with a potty stop at the park. That left enough time to cool off and a 40+ minute visit with mom. It was cool enough today to do this. Feels awesome!! I'm a little sore, but it hurts so good! I am satiated after a yummy sensible dinner and relaxed. Ready for bed!
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 20 mins - elliptical machine
    Goal/Day: Today was rough. After the past few days of high intensity exercise, I couldn't get myself to do any more than 20 mins on the elliptical. My body is tired and a bit sore. Hopefully tomorrow's weigh in will be a good one!!
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday June 20:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

Although I haven’t been exercising per se, the last 3 weeks I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off! Work is hectic but going good.
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily post Thursday June 20:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes - Upper fix workout. Couldn't run due to more rain.

It was a good day. We got through the end of year awards today. So glad tomorrow is Friday. I'm tired out.
  • JamieD328
    JamieD328 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Thursday
    Track: no
    Calories: guessing over
    Exercise: I did a few of the exercises from @johicks mini challenge, but not a full days worth.

I started the day with okay intentions, but I ate a bit of theater popcorn with my kids. I took them to the last nearby theater playing Endgame. I felt like I avoided spoilers as best I could, and was mostly surprised, but I may have to actually go to the theater alone from now on when there is a movie I really want to see. I went on 5 separate trips to the bathroom with my kids...
  • wander216
    wander216 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    June 20
    Tracked calories and under
    Exersize no, but climbed a ladder all day to paint😁
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    PW:183.2
    cw:180.4
    Woohoo finally!
  • johicks
    Options
    How are you creating your future?

b0nvnbjybzsw.jpg

ME? ... Good habits! Positive Self-talk! Not beating myself up when I make mistakes!

• lovethyneighbor
    lovethyneighbor Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Lovethyneighbor
    Friday
    06/21/19 week
    PW: 214.8
    CW: 212.6
  • johicks
    Options
    @Hey3432~ Awesome loss! 🎈 🎊 So happy for you. Good job this week. Keep charging forward for a good finish to the end of June’s challenge. Next weigh-in is the last for June. You can do it!
    @JamieD328~ Great loss. Thanks for the ? after your PW… I have PW 161. So loss of 1.6#...🎈 🎊 That’s awesome! So excited!! Keep pushing hard through the week to end June big! You can do it!
    @jwall309~ Wednesday. Good job to stay in control of what you can control, you. 👍 Crazy!! My scale did the same this week. Hence that 2-mile walk yesterday. It worked! :) Plus, I finally got 8 solid hours of sleep. Hoping for a good number for you this morning.
    @Fivepts~ Thursday… Why don’t we listen to our bodies instead of our taste buds!? I love your epiphany. You can do it! 👏🏽 Our mental image doesn’t always reflect what we see in the mirror when weight is lost. Keep your positive happy self-talk constant. Keep posting here, too. We will give you the support you need.
    @red1185 ~ Good job getting yourself out the door!! Stay strong! Remember motivation goes away, it’s the determination and making of habits that will stay. 🏃 👊 You can do it!!
    @Perla4686 ~ 💗💗LOVE💗💗 How you did your post “run” “track” “mind” …. I feel like our team name is the best!! It truly sets us up for success and the continues journey we are on our new lifestyle! Glad you’re back in the zone and have your son by your side pushing you! So happy for you!! You are doing great! 🏃 👊 Keep going strong! Awesome loss!!! 🎈 🎊 So thrilled for you. Push through this last week of the month for a good finish!
    @germaine_yee ~ Wooohoooo! Great loss! 2.53# 🎈 🎊 So awesome! Keep pushing hard through this last week of the June challenge for a good finish. You can do it! It’s exciting to see the pounds drop off! So happy for you!
    @ajaia2001~ I applaud you 👏🏽 for your Thursday 20-minute workout! You did something vs nothing, even though you were sore. Good habits! I’m sure you will get in a good rest day over the weekend. Have you ever considering Yoga or a good stretching working out? Looking forward to today’s weigh-in. You’re doing great!
    @skullsandskeletons~ You’re doing great! 👍 Keep tracking and staying at or below calorie goal. :)
    @jupdyke~ Rain rain go away! The Farmer’s Almanac says cool wet summer. BOOOOO!! Now that I don’t have cherries to do this summer, I want to play a little more. And you run! Hope your vacation weather cooperates. But! You motivate and set a good example for us… we can do it regardless of the weather! Good upper body workout! 👏🏽
    @JamieD328~ You may not have tracked, but you did some deliberate movements! 👏🏽 Hope it felt great! Does taking 5 trips to bathroom count of exercise!? LOL It’s at least keeping the blood flowing, not just the bladder empty. :)
    @wander216~ Good Thursday on tracking!! :) Hope the painting is fun.
    @lovethyneighbor~ Nice loss! Great job in working hard to get that back off. 👏🏽 Hope you have another good week!!

Just loved all the posts!! I read them yesterday throughout the day to stay motivated and inspired… THANK YOU and last night to stay on track… THANK YOU!! Sorry I didn’t comment then, but it takes a little more time on the mobile and I get frustrated! So it worked out this morning to get me motivated, focused, and determined to do what I need to get done…. It’s upper body day!
    Have a great day!
    JUST FOR TODAY!
    I CAN DO IT!
    I CREATE MY FUTURE!
    and remember we are . . .
    pq2cpsctfl02.jpg
    The three elements of what it takes to be successful at weight-loss and keeping it off are:
    Run -keep moving
    Track -know what you’re eating/ drinking
    Mind -train your brain to be positive about yourself and okay with change(s).
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    User Name: ajaia2001
    Weigh in week: June - wk3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 165.0
    Current Weight: 161.6

WOW 😳 I was expecting a loss but not this much. Glad to see my soreness is not in vain 😂😂
  • jwall309
    Options
    jwall309
    Week3
    Friday
    PW: 173.6
    CW: 172.8

Annoyed the scale is stuck at this number since Tuesday. Saturday, Sunday, and Monday I weighed in much lower than this, and I wrongfully expected to stay at the lower weight, since my weekdays are always on point...my body had other ideas.
  • jwall309
    Options
    Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: yes
    Calories: Under, 1326/1360
    Day: BF made dinner again, so did my best to estimate calories based on ingredients he used and a recipe he loosely followed. Very annoyed at the scale this week, going to start taking measurements as another method of tracking since the past few weeks Ive been increasingly frustrated with the scale.
This discussion has been closed.