• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in Sunday
    Food still struggling
    Water 48 oz
    Exercise worked at the farm
    Steps 11667

up and down, up and down. big machinery is a lot of big steps up and down for a short girl like me. like almost anything we do on the farm, something that should have taken a few hours ended up taking all day.. we had to replace some of the hoses on the low boy. which on a small vehicle would be easy but on a monster low boy even the tools are huge. but we got it done and the back hoe is home. we immediately put it to work. we had sold an oil drum to the farmer down the road. we pulled it out and i got to take the back hoe and the oil drum that was strapped to the bucket to the neighboring farm about 3 miles away. i love that machine. sooo neat. today is the last day before i go back to work. i have counseling at 10 and then really have nothing on my plan. maybe just rest and read. i bought a book i want to start reading. i am still old school tho. it's not on a kindle it is an actual book. i love turning pages and for me it is way easier to read. The book is titled, "What She Forgot" by S. W. Vaughn.
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    cmu54k2cvogb.jpg

Late Weigh ins
    @CassieGetsFit2013

Today's Weigh ins
    @amsandos
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz

Tuesday's weigh in
    @phoebe112476 (your excused for the week! have fun)

Wednesday's weigh ins
    @GingerPwr
    @Mrsbell8well
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    Daily Check In: Sunday
    Food: logged and on target
    Water: over 64 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 30 minute walk, 45 min bike ride and 8,657 steps

Good day yesterday. I am feeling better about things. Busy day AND week ahead but I think once this week is through, it will be smooth sailing! We are going back to Pa today, I have the MRI, Daisy has the vet and MK has two doctor's appointments tomorrow. I don't know if I told you all but the night the bar opened, we had a leak from an upstairs bathroom into the kitchen. What a mess! The kitchen ceiling looks like swiss cheese from them trying to find the leak. The floor to the bathroom had to be ripped up before they found what was going on. Ugh! We ended up getting that bathroom gutted and redone. Needless to say, it is a mess up there. I keep hearing from my daughters that I am going to be upset when I see the house. Apparently no doors were shut and the mess is throughout the house. All that spring cleaning...I already hired professional cleaners so I am going to try not to let it bother me. I really don't want to go home and see it though. Isn't that terrible? Oh well, I am going to try to get some stuff done around here and then head home. The weekend was beautiful. Today is sunny but already hot so I want to head out and get some exercise in. Depending on when I get home, I will check in tonight or tomorrow. Let's have a great week everyone!

@bmaison2014 Hope all is going well. We are here if you need us.
    @phoebe112476 I will put you in for an excused weigh in this week! You have had so much going on lately. Enjoy your vacation! It sounds wonderful!
    @Moarrein Sounds like you had a lovely vacation! You were so active and stayed on point with eating! Great job! That trail run race sounded so challenging! You should be proud that you were able to do that! What an accomplishment! Beautiful picture!
    @Mrsbell8well Sounds like a great day! Love the pic!
    @cyndiesstuff Sounds like you have a nice, relaxing day planned after your not so relaxing day yesterday! Glad that you will be talking to your counselor today too. How do you know how to do all the tractor stuff? Did you grow up on a farm? We will see about the swimming, maybe if I get out of here today, I will swim at home. In my nice, clear, no sea life pool lol! Actually, it is going to get hot this week so this would be the week to go into the bay.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Busy week... we have nationals for our dance competition kids so I'll be in and out of the office and convention center this week. I DID end up joining anytime fitness last week.. since my husband is already a member they let me join for $29.99/month for a 12 month contract. I'm going to have to go if I'm paying that much right?? lol My goal is to go 3 times this week.

@nstephenson01 Dennis is... adjusting lol. he's doing ok.
    @sleepymom5 Charlie has always been one of my favorite names. I don't plan on having any human children so I have to use them on my pets lol. I like that Dennis' name is a little more original (for a dog anyway..) but he's named after Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Dennis Reynolds so we had to go with Charlie, another character on the show :)
    @twyla77 those tacos look amazing!!! and WTG on the suspension bridge! I bet that was quite the thrill!
    @cyndiesstuff I can't believe I came in 2nd for our team! I am celebrating but I know it's just back down to where it was -_- lol I'll take it though. It was lower earlier in the week *grumbles...*
    @phoebe112476 enjoy your vacation!
    @moarrein beautiful picture!
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in

Food - Logged & on target
    Water - 1.5 l
    Exercise 7706 steps

Last week of school! I t was a long school year & so happy to move on to the summer break.

@sleepymom5 - good luck with the mri & so sorry to hear about that leak & the damage. Pro cleaners are the way to go!

@Moarrein - congratulations on your run! It must have felt wonderful reaching the top! Beautiful photo too!
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 991 Member
    Options
    Username: jedaschultz
    Week:4
    Day: Monday
    Previous weight:202.4
    Current weight: 205.2

Not a good weekend. Traveled to see my mom and overate goodies she had and had Chinese takeout while there. Then we came home and I had the leftover Chinese last night for dinner. I'm hoping the weight gain this week is from all the salt in the Chinese food.
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    amsandos
    Week 4
    Weigh in day Monday
    PW: 137
    CW: 138

A little gain. This is not bad considering we had a family bbq. I must het back to it straight away. Onhabegiven it some though and I want to be 130lbs. I just need to get going go back to basics planning journaling and sleep. Omg. Right time to get back to it. I know I can.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @gingerpwr what a sweet picture. Thanks for sharing. Your oldest looks so young to be shipping off.

Had my quarterly adjustment yesterday at chiropractor including acupuncture. Fell asleep in session. My calves and hips are still sore from hike. Nice to feel alive.

@Moarrein amazing accomplishment with your mountain and race finish!

I am a few pounds from goal. I have been on this site almost one year. I don’t believe I have witnessed anyone on our team hitting goal. It’s a life journey. Many of us have hit goal more than once in our lifetimes. I am determined to reach that goal number by July 10th. It’s the reason I joined this group. The accountability and support have been a huge part of my success. Thanks everyone!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,979 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 holy cow you tore your butt muscle?!?! Oucharoony! I hope you don't have to have surgery, but I've had a muscle tear and they are certainly not fun! Feel better and take it easy.

I'm getting ready to go sit at the DMV today. Packing a crochet project and a couple of books! Lol.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 did they confirm that you have a muscle tear? Good luck with your healing process
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    Daily Check In: Monday
    Food: logged and on target
    Water: over 64 oz
    Exercise & Steps: 30 minute walk, 45 min bike ride and 10,208 steps

Another good day yesterday! Today is full of appointments so got to run. Hope to be back at the shore later to at least get a bike ride in. Hope everyone has a great day!

@GingerPwr It is the gluteus medius that attaches to the hip so yes a butt muscle but the pain is at the hip. I am really hoping I don't have that! Good luck at the DMV, good idea bringing things to keep you occupied while you wait.
    @Mrsbell8well It is awesome you are so close to your goal. You have done great! I have had many MFP friends hit their weight goals. Some over 100lbs and kept it off! Many have stayed on this site to stay accountable. There are many goals people hit that aren't weight goals. I have hit many goals myself. Labwork, blood pressure, fitness goals...I actually think staying on this site even while you struggle is awesome, I have seen so many people give up and only to return years later heavier and in worse shape then before. I agree with you, the support in this group is such an important part of this process. I have no doubt you will hit your goal in July! You are inspiring!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well That is what the diagnosis is on my MRI script. I hope the MRI doesn't find that...
  • phoebe112476
    phoebe112476 Posts: 269 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    xunqln40een6.jpeg

iijwup013so4.jpeg

@cyndiesstuff - we spent the day at Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore yesterday and we are staying right in this area. Lots of hiking around and carrying my 45 pound little one. Easy enough to do - after all I have lost more than 60 pounds! It was really foggy so we couldn’t see the scenic views but had a great time and plan to return another clearer day for the views and to visit the chocolate shop in Empire. Were you in the National Park in your honeymoon?

@lennoncpa - How in the world do you avoid being too hungry (that one I actually can understand an also strive for), angry, lonely or tired (that one also)?? It sounds great in theory, but in a day by day living it seems impossible. I have gained so much from the “that’s not yours suggestion” and want to apply this HALT also. Please explain how you apply this? Thanks!

@Mrsbell8well - You started around the same time as I did and we have had similar amounts to lose (I started on 8/4 at 228.5 and my current weight is about 167 with a goal of about 150; height is 5’ 5.5”). Watching your commitment and success has been very inspiring to me. Thanks for sharing and being part of this team! In my book you have gained so much already and if that 7/10 goal is pushed back some - you are such a winner in terms of improved health, habits, fitness, and mindset.

Yesterday evening the snacking went much better. I just told myself, “that’s not for you” as the group smacked in various things. I was not hungry and had eaten dinner plus an ice cream cone earlier. It worked out fine.

Today we have planned another day on the beach. I hope to kayak some more. And read some of my book. The kids will swim and play in the sand for hours. Looking forward to it. We have burgers and pasta salad planned for dinner. Sandwiches and veggies/fruit for lunch. S’mores on the fire this evening for desert. I love s’mores and am looking forward to having one. I used to eat too much desert but now find I am satisfied with one smaller serving. A huge win for me as I have quite a sweet tooth. I brought my normal chai tea latte with milk and my food scale with me. So I will have this for breakfast per usual routine.

Interestingly I am not missing my normal daily weighing routine much. I had been so very frustrated with the recent scale malfunction! Will get new batteries upon return home. If that doesn’t work I am buying a new scale. But today - I am off to the beach with my loves. Have a great day team!

This discussion has been closed.