TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 Thanks for always being a great cheerleader.

I try! We're all in this together!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    June Final Weigh-in:
    Original SW (11/26/2018): 246.0
    February (Month 1) SW: 235.5
    March (Month 2) SW: 224.2 (-11.3)
    April (Month 3) SW: 221.2 (-3.0)
    May (Month 4) SW: 219.1 (-2.1)
    June (Month 5) SW: 216.2

May SW:  216.2
    Week 1:  215.9 (-0.3)
    Week 2:  214.3 (-1.6)
    Week 3:  210.8 (-3.5)
    Week 4:  211.8 (+1.0)

Total Loss for May:  4.4lb
    Total Loss Overall: 34.2

So I gained only one pound from last week's big loss. Saying I am in the middle of my TOM, I expected it! Still, second highest loss since joining TBBT! I'm ready for July!

You are doing so well and that TOM always seems to hit us at the wrong time :D I’m sure you’ll be back to being a “loser” next week.

Thank you Pam! That's what I'm shooting for next week!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Monday, 6/24/19

Tracked: yes
    Under: yes (surprisingly)
    Exercise: yes

Our A/C went out Sunday night and repair crew couldn’t get the part in until today (Tuesday) so we decided it wouldn’t be good to cook at home last night and heat up the house even more. Late June in Louisiana is not a good time to lose A/C. Had Chinese which wasn’t the best choice, but with my estimate I still stayed under due to have fewer calories during the day and exercising.

Hoping A/C gets fixed today.

We just started getting a lot of heat/humidity here, but I've been stubborn to use any AC other than my car's, but I'm up in Connecticut! I am hoping yours gets fixed today! The heat must be awful down there! Great job staying under yesterday!
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Thanks girl! I’m just trying to remain consistent no matter what the scale says! ❤️
    drea2011 wrote: »
    Last week: 236
    This week: 234

Expected a bigger drop...stuck in the 230’s for a while now. But....I’m just going to remain consistent with eating right and working out! It’s either that or give up and go back to the crap I was doing. I refuse!

Just keep reminding yourself that you weigh less than you did at the beginning of the month! Some months will be slow, but you just have to keep pushing. I feel like I have lost super slowly the past few months, but if I gave up I would have been back where i started! It's all about perspective! You can do it!

• danielletoynton9
    danielletoynton9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Monday weigh in (but weighed on tuesday)

Last week 172
    This week 168

Yaaaaay! A loss! I'm happy with that
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options

Last week 172
    This week 168

Not just a loss. A BIG loss. 4 pounds in a week is a lot! Great work
  • CaroDav73
    CaroDav73 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mon 24/6 & Tues 25/6/19 22:11

All food logged well under my calories water logged excercise logged.
    Mini challenge: small yoga stretches (whilst at work) intermittent through the day :)
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at and at 7700. I'm trying to learn a new dance routine, so looking forward to being at 10k steps.

and yess to the support that you all provide by logging, tracking, giving pats on the back, and not giving up!! This month, I had a big whoosh and then a .2 loss, .4vrise, and then .2 loss. Looking forward to the next whoosh (i.e. 2lbs or so) scheduled to come soon :) Keep goooinnnnggggg
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

Last week 172
    This week 168

Awesome loss!!! Keep up the awesome work!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Team, I am struggling big time. Usually when I am stressed I just lose the urge to get in workouts but I am still good with my diet.
    But the train has gone completely off the track. Diet has been a bust. I haven’t even stayed on my intermittent fasting schedule.
    I guess my 14 week streak of not gaining weight is going to come to its end.

I really came here to opt out of this challenge for a bit ... but maybe cause I bothered to even type this out means I have some fight left in me?

Don't you dare give up! If you give up that means I can give up because we are both in the same situation. We need you here! I need you here! YOU need you here! Keep going. One minute, one decision at a time. Keep going.

Take a good reflection of why you joined the challenge. REALLY why you joined the challenge. Why you want to lose weight. Why you want to be healthier. And use that as motivation to stay with us.

I agree 100%! We all have your back @erikNJ ! We all have bad weeks, or times when we feel like giving up! Even just simply do the mini challenge! Even if you have no-days, I think it will push you to getting those yes days again! Even if you decide to take time away from logging or anything, keep checking in with us! We all want to support each other and want to see everyone succeed! You can get back on track :smile:
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    6/25/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked Yes
    Under Yes
    Exercise Yes, 45 minutes elliptical

Goals for this week:
    • Gym M,T,W,F,S(work days) M✔ T✔
    • Elliptical: 2 days 35min, 3 days 45+ minutes(MTWFS) M(50)✔ T(45)✔
    • 64oz Water daily(minimum) S✔ M✔ T✔
    • Bedtime by 9:15 all nights but Wednesday and Saturday nights. S✔ M✔
    • Pre-Pack gym bag and lunch each day this week. S✔ M✔ T✔
    • 10,000 daily step goal except for Sundays (I need to get better with this on my days off!) S(10,148)✔ M(17,019)✔ T(16,133)
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    My scale couldn't quite decide what number to settle on today, but we were about 153.4.

So I ran an "official" 5k on Friday. The WHOLE THING. I hadn't done an official one yet, but I made it!
    I'm nervous about weigh ins for the next 5 weeks or so. July is a super busy month! Let's hope for the best!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    June 24
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes
    60 min yoga & meditation
    20 min strength training
    3 mile hike
    Step: 13251
    Water: 128oz

I feel totally euphoric after my 72 hr fast it was just what I needed to get back on track. I follow Thomas DeLaur on instagram and YouTube for my inspiration
    I have been doing keto/IF since July 2018 and down 20 lbs while I was out of work on COMP, then in January went back to work after a vicious assault by a patient at work and gain about 10 lbs . I just now feel I am getting work under control so no I can work ok me again

Have a great week
    Love this group
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    June 25
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( walk Away The Pounds 20 mins)
    Steps- 14,192
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options

6/25
    Mini challenge
    Tracked .. yes
    Under... no
    Exercise... 31 min walk

Sunday walked tracked but over
    Monday walked tracked but over
    Tuesday  walked tracked but over

I knew this was going to be a rough one.. while I am over over over it has at least been better as the week is going on. Hoping for a yes soon but with the amount of road time I am logging tough.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username: brandi_84
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Starting weight: 184
    Week 1: 184
    Week 2: 183
    Week 3: 183
    Week 4: 183

@HASWLRS
    I need to take a break from the challenge. Summer is a busy time for me. I also need to take some time to find my weight loss groove. Which I have found a lot more difficult this go around.
    TBBT - You guys are awesome and so supportive! Thank you for all the advice and support you all have given me.

Good luck to you. Sometimes we just need a change to get into the “groove” (I’m still looking for it too).
This discussion has been closed.