buniphuphu wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: buniphuphu
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 327.6
    Previous Weight: 301.6
    Today's Weight: 299.0

I’m weighing today because we leave this afternoon for vacation, and I would miss weigh in otherwise. I am so pleased to be officially out of the 300s! 🎉🎉🎉

@AustinRuadhain asked if there were any special plans for the holiday...We’re doing a road trip, and we’ve got lots of fresh fruit and veggies ready to go in the cooler instead of relying on junk food from convenience stores. We’ll be white water rafting and doing a lot of hiking over elevation in Colorado.

I’m so happy for you!! Enjoy your vacay!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Username:TeresaW1020
    Weigh in week:  Week 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 210.6
    Todays Weight: 208.8

Good news is that I lost what I gained last week. :) The bad news is that I didn't lose anything extra! :#

Congrats on the loss!
  • Kres567
    Options
    I’m so inspired by all of the posts about exercise! What an active group we are!
  • Kres567
    Options
    melissa2013m
    Week 1
    Wednesday
    Previous 259ish
    Current 257.4

Nice loss!
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Wednesday Check In
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 8.5 mile bike ride, 2-mile fast walk
    Water: good

Today’s Goals:
    1. Water— at least 80 oz :)
    2. Kayak and swim, maybe walk again too if toe allows. Couldn’t do water sports today, but did go biking and walking, so :)
    3. Track food :)
    4. IF—17 hours (until noon) with 6-hr eating window today :)

Tomorrow’s Goals:
    1. Water—at least 80 oz
    2. Kayak and bike/walk/swim
    3. Track food
    4. IF—18:6 (eat from noon to 6:00)

Awesome day Tami!!
  • Kres567
    Options

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Drink tea after supper to try and suppress cravings ✅Didn’t snack today. The tea when I got home felt like a treat and way less calories then cookies!
    2. Drink 100oz water ❌
    3. 10,000 steps❌

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Workout in the morning - I’m so inspired by the posts today. I feel like doing something active
    2. 10,000 steps
    3. Drink 100oz of eat
    4. Don’t eat after supper
  • KMD1214
    KMD1214 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Username: KMD1214
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 157.8
    Todays Weight: 155.8

YAHOO!!!
    This week’s goal: increase exercise, NO EXCUSES!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Wednesday July 3 Check-in
    ✔️ Food: all logged, all good choices/on plan, calories under, kept to my fasting window
    ✔️ Water: over. Yay!
    ✔️ Exercise: bonus movement (yoga).
    ❌ I passed on martial arts class as I was not feeling well and was still sore from Tuesday's class. I think my kiddo shared a bug with me. Anyway, I was glad I had at least done some yoga, and put myself to bed early. Feeling my usual self this morning as I drink my coffee (still in the fasting window)!

Thursday Goals or Improvements
    Food: all logged, all good choices, calories on target, keep to my fasting window
    Water: on target/high
    Exercise: outdoor walk (45+ min) and/or gardening; plus bonus movement (yoga, something from one of Team Weight No More's Week One Challenge posters)
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,574 Member
    Options
    @KMD1214 - Brilliant loss this week! Congratulations! So delighted for you! 🎉🎉🎉
    You sound excited about increasing exercise - awesome! So what kinds of movement do you like to do?

@Kres567 - 😃 Wow! Congratulations on such a great day! I love that you found a strategy for the evening that works for you. What kind of tea do you like for your treat? ☕? 🥤? I grew up loving iced tea with sugar and lemon, but these days have some herbal teas I love (Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple tastes sweet to me without any sugar, so that's a go-to for me!)

@UTMom81 - Wow! I love all that outdoor exercise. I read that you are headed out to go 🚣 kayaking and am just so inspired! 🤩

@melissa2013m - You are down 2 pounds this week! Congratulations on a great weigh-in! 🎉🎉🎉

@bethanie0825 - I love your Green Challenge goal! 😊😊

@Katmary71 - I was filled with envy when I read about your cooking with what sounded like basil that you grew, and all those adventures with veggies are so inspiring! 🥗 I hope your weight lifting 💪🏽 yesterday went well, and that the visit to your uncle's house today goes well. That meal planning and packing to have food that works for you sounds like a great strategy!
  • Wishusdonna
    Wishusdonna Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Happy 4th July American friends!

Well, I made my steps because we parked nowhere near the hospital! 13026 in total. Alas we did not feel like the cinema... treats wise, I went to the deli and brought some rhubarb cider, smoked cheese, and loose leaf tea.

The appointment was not so great for answers. More scans needed before the op. But the op must be. Rough times ahead... :'(
  • raleighgirl09
    raleighgirl09 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Weigh in day Friday
    current weight 219.5

Wednesday Check-in of week 1 July (a day late!)
    Food: all food logged, all on plan, under on calories - unexpected restaurant meal, declined an evening drink in exchange
    Water: # 6 - under goal of 12 - this is going to be a challenge, apparently
    Exercise: none, really - did not meet goal of 30 min

Next Day Goals - and this means today!
    Food: log all, be under cals and do a better job toward the evening drink!
    Water: # 12 - do you lower a goal because you keep missing it??
    Exercise: we're at the coast for a few days - a walk on the creek boardwalk and a bike ride! Yay!
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: drink more water, remember the good, be the good and encourage others on their journey
  • raleighgirl09
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Tuesday Check In
    Calories: under (Son grilled the fish! Yay!)
    Exercise: 12-mile bike ride (for which I get no step credit), 1-mile walk in tennis shoes with only minimal pain in my poor broken toe, 8500 steps
    Water: over 90 oz
    IF: 16:8

Tomorrow’s Goals
    1. Water— at least 80 oz
    2. Kayak and swim, maybe walk again too if toe allows
    3. Track food
    4. IF—17 hours (until noon)

Kayaking - a fantastic way to exercise, see the world around us and gain some inner peace! And - sweat yer *kitten* off, too! One of my favorites, am an avid paddler - will be doing a few trips over the next several days, woohoo!!
  • raleighgirl09
    Options
    buniphuphu wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh-In
    Username: buniphuphu
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Starting Weight: 327.6
    Previous Weight: 301.6
    Today's Weight: 299.0

I’m weighing today because we leave this afternoon for vacation, and I would miss weigh in otherwise. I am so pleased to be officially out of the 300s! 🎉🎉🎉

@AustinRuadhain asked if there were any special plans for the holiday...We’re doing a road trip, and we’ve got lots of fresh fruit and veggies ready to go in the cooler instead of relying on junk food from convenience stores. We’ll be white water rafting and doing a lot of hiking over elevation in Colorado.

Sooo happy for you!!! The incremental steps that take us to a goal are more important than the goal - you can't lose 10 pounds until you lose 1 and 5, etc... => What a boost when you can peel back one of the numbers!! WOOHOO!!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    KMD1214 wrote: »
    Username: KMD1214
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 157.8
    Todays Weight: 155.8

YAHOO!!!
    This week’s goal: increase exercise, NO EXCUSES!!

Awesome week for you! Keep up the great work!!!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    raleighgirl09
    Weigh in day Friday
    current weight 219.5

Wednesday Check-in of week 1 July (a day late!)
    Food: all food logged, all on plan, under on calories - unexpected restaurant meal, declined an evening drink in exchange
    Water: # 6 - under goal of 12 - this is going to be a challenge, apparently
    Exercise: none, really - did not meet goal of 30 min

Next Day Goals - and this means today!
    Food: log all, be under cals and do a better job toward the evening drink!
    Water: # 12 - do you lower a goal because you keep missing it??
    Exercise: we're at the coast for a few days - a walk on the creek boardwalk and a bike ride! Yay!
    Goals or Improvements for tomorrow: drink more water, remember the good, be the good and encourage others on their journey

What helps me drink water more than anything is to fill up my favorite water bottle (one that makes me smile) with ice and cold water (I like my water COLD).I try to get 3 of these in each day. I also always order water at restaurants and try to drink a good bit before ordering my meal. I also try to drink water any time I feel hungry. It helps those hunger pangs go away.
    Have your goal based on half your body weight in ounces, but extend yourself some grace in building up to it. Try for a little improvement each day. You'll be surprised how quickly you can make progress.
    f77z4vikkt97.jpeg
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Happy 4th July American friends!

Well, I made my steps because we parked nowhere near the hospital! 13026 in total. Alas we did not feel like the cinema... treats wise, I went to the deli and brought some rhubarb cider, smoked cheese, and loose leaf tea.

The appointment was not so great for answers. More scans needed before the op. But the op must be. Rough times ahead... :'(

Donna, I know it must be frustrating and a little scary when you don't get the answers you need about your health. Try to stay positive and keep a good attitude. Know that we are all here for you when you need to talk, and that we will be lifting you up in prayer. That's a huge number of steps you got in yesterday! Keep moving. It will help calm your mind and bring you some peace until you know more. {{{Hugs}}}
  • saresimsr36
    saresimsr36 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Please carry my weight over from last week. I'm out of town and dont have a scale to weigh myself. Thanks!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Thursday Check in
    Calories: under
    Water: over
    Exericse: 45 minutes on the treadmill

Happy 4th of July!! I've had the last three days off from work so I'm all confused about what day it is! :D I did good on my eating and just had a plate of pulled pork and a yummy broccoli, bacon, and cheddar salad. Tonight I'm going to hang out with some girlfriends and watch this show called The Office that I have never seen and they are obsessed with. :) I will be bringing some low carb snacks and NOT eating their carb loaded junk food. ;)
  • Kres567
    Options
    @KMD1214 - Brilliant loss this week! Congratulations! So delighted for you! 🎉🎉🎉
    You sound excited about increasing exercise - awesome! So what kinds of movement do you like to do?

@Kres567 - 😃 Wow! Congratulations on such a great day! I love that you found a strategy for the evening that works for you. What kind of tea do you like for your treat? ☕? 🥤? I grew up loving iced tea with sugar and lemon, but these days have some herbal teas I love (Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple tastes sweet to me without any sugar, so that's a go-to for me!)

@UTMom81 - Wow! I love all that outdoor exercise. I read that you are headed out to go 🚣 kayaking and am just so inspired! 🤩

@melissa2013m - You are down 2 pounds this week! Congratulations on a great weigh-in! 🎉🎉🎉

@bethanie0825 - I love your Green Challenge goal! 😊😊

@Katmary71 - I was filled with envy when I read about your cooking with what sounded like basil that you grew, and all those adventures with veggies are so inspiring! 🥗 I hope your weight lifting 💪🏽 yesterday went well, and that the visit to your uncle's house today goes well. That meal planning and packing to have food that works for you sounds like a great strategy!

I’m a plain old Orange pekoe tea lover - with milk and sugar but I’ve started using stevia. I tried it again tonight and it worked! 😁
This discussion has been closed.