TRIMSTONES TEAM CHAT - JULY 2019

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,089 Member
    Options
    kateberard wrote: »
    Hi! I’m new here and still trying to figure everything out with the MFP threads.

Hi Kate:
    Welcome to the group! I'm one of the Trimstones' Captains...anything I can help with?
    Jessica
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    not very active with all this rain happening, must get better results soon however here are my steps
    4-7: 3564
    5-7: 3401
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you @jessicakrall8 ! Right now I’m just trying to figure everything out but I’m sure I will have some questions when I start trying to do more stuff on here
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/2 - 4041
    7/3 - 1958
    7/4 - 6064
  • Grimmerdhore
    Grimmerdhore Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to get motivated to go out in this heat...so far I'm walking around the house to get some steps in, but the thought of lying back down and reading a book is looking pretty good. Vacation days are tricky things!!

I can totally relate. My wife and I are both disabled and cannot tolerate high heats, so we plan our days around the heat. Fortunately, I'm still capable of doing wheelchair aerobics, chair boxing, and upper body free weights, so I can get all my exercise done inside. Eventually I would like to get healthy enough that I can start going outside is some of the milder temps (under 100 degrees) and enjoy being outside.

However, being stuck inside is horrible for steps. That's why I didn't sign up for it :smile:
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @aprincess_2006 @katyjane49mfp @cltaylor2019 and all of the usual Friday crew, please report your weigh-in ASAP...thanks! Hope nobody is still recovering from Canada or Independence Days!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Sorry the heat is messing with your walking. Sometimes early morning or early evening is a bit cooler. Or maybe there is a shady trail around. Or...just embrace the heat as part of the burn and bring some water along! Or you could walk at the mall...if you have one near you (that is indoors!)
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/4 3,444
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/3 10,148
    7/4 17,039
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    I tell you what...I'm getting plenty of exercise in Atlanta. All this walking and heat. Shame I don't have a scale!! Can we use my previous weight for tomorrow? If I'm lucky I'll still show a loss for the next one!!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »
    I tell you what...I'm getting plenty of exercise in Atlanta. All this walking and heat. Shame I don't have a scale!! Can we use my previous weight for tomorrow? If I'm lucky I'll still show a loss for the next one!!

I got you DreaRN15...if you're at a hotel with a small gym they might have one, but if I don't see you post, I'll leave you at the same as last week. Enjoy your time in Hotlanta! JK
  • DreaRN15
    Options
    DreaRN15 wrote: »

I got you DreaRN15...if you're at a hotel with a small gym they might have one, but if I don't see you post, I'll leave you at the same as last week. Enjoy your time in Hotlanta! JK

Jessica they might frown on my weigh in procedures. First thing in the morning with very little clothing 🤦🏽‍♀️😂😏
This discussion has been closed.